It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Terman dead or is he

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
By now most of u have heard that strong therman is dead for those of u who dont know who dont know who he is he the polical leaderwhwas caught making racest comments but the truth is hes not dead hes only hidding until the rise of the new world order and when the rise comes he will lead them into total choas

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
oh, I disagree. I'm sure if the NWO is as powerful as people say they already are, or about to become I am sure that they could find someone better than that guy. But then again Bush is from Texas.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think this needs a whole new category.

"Aromatherapy" especially for whifffffff.

And for everyone's favorite republican, of course, if they have to exhume him to make it true.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Q: Can Trolls spell correctly?

A: No, they cannot.

Q
o they ruin the board for everyone else?

A:Yes, they do.

Strom Thurmond died at the age of 100, is not coming back to do anything sinister, and DID NOT recently get in trouble for making racist comments. You *may* be thinking of Trent Lott, who said things he got in trouble for at Strom's birthday party. Yes, Strom was, by most people's definitions, a racist 50 years ago, when (I don't know) 85% of Americans were racists... and, though his opinions back then upset those who look at them now, he was clearly representing the views of the people who elected him... which we should expect in a democracy. Yes, his ideas, back then, would not be acceptable today, but he believed that the people in his state had the right to make the laws his state was governed by... if anything, he was an ANTI-conspiracist in the far extreme.

Suggesting that he is still alive and plotting a racist revolution is moronic. He was the first southern senator to hire an african american on his staff.. he is also DEAD.

Go back under your bridge, o ugly Troll, I pray that the Admins vanquish thee....

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
onlyinmydreams

Thank you for the lesson in the vanquishment of trolls.

Full marks, unless it raises its ugly and whifffffffy head again.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
for clearing those things up...(so I don't have to...
)

Strom Thurmond.....man, now there's someone who knows where all the bodies are buried... This is a guy who's been in the Senate so long, he actually had Civil War vets vote for him!!!
(Seriously, I ain't kidding) He was also heavily connected with Gen. Trudeau (in the Roswell days)... Can you imagine the secrets that died with this man???

top topics

join