It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof showing that lower floor light was there before shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This was just posted by someone in another thread here, Ill come back and give them credit.
In it you can clearly see the same strobe light that CT's are convinced is a second shooter almost 2 hours before the shooting actually takes places.
Roughly 15 seconds into this clip the person filming pans to the right showing the Mandalay Bay and you can clearly see the strobe that the CT's are claiming was a second shooter.

www.instagram.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This was initially posted by Fifaboy in this thread within the past few mins: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Isn't it amazing how reflection and light work!
Especially in a place that's as lit up like Las Vegas where only Tokyo can rival it in that sense.
I am starting to lean that there is no conspiracy here, but rather we will most likely never find out the motive of the shooter.
And if there was, maybe it was a little more poetic in his mind, sort of like a villain from a super hero movie, just fed up with the world and wanting to bring some attention to the craziness it's become, how divided and broken society in the west is starting to look like.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There are multiple lights. The main one being talked about doesn't blink in rapid succession as the one you linked, it is erratic and matches closely to the shots being fired - also visible in said video are several other lights around it (in the same location as the one in the video you linked) that DO flash consistently and resemble a sort of alarm or reflection

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I thought we debunked the subject of threads in said threads?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Clearly the government put that there long before the shooting.

Because... reasons?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Don't you mean:

"Evidence indicates that lower floor light may have been there before shooting"

?

You certainly have not provided "proof", your title is an outright lie, click-bait at the very least. What you present in the OP is noteworthy of discussion but it doesn't prove squat.

From all the videos I have seen it does appear that there was more than one shooter but I cannot prove it and will not claim to have proof.

The evidence so far definitely points to multiple shooters and the current fall guy as a patsy, just my humble opinion. I don't have any proof to sensationally provide in a thread title.

edit on 3-10-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Excelent

Back to one shooter.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Isn't it amazing how reflection and light work!
Especially in a place that's as lit up like Las Vegas where only Tokyo can rival it in that sense.
I am starting to lean that there is no conspiracy here, but rather we will most likely never find out the motive of the shooter.

I don't think you have that assertion quite right, while it is plausible since there is stage lighting, but not strobing at that song at least.
However it could well be a normal LED, say security light in the building, that only looks to be strobing, since LED's modulate at varying speeds, and very often out of 'sync' with video recording...you see the same effect on car braking lights and the like, that are fitted with LEDs.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I wonder what was making that strobe effect of the light. So it was blinking before hand. How do things line up like that to hamper an investigation?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

If you actually analyze the two videos, you can see that the light is in exactly the same location laterally on the building (in the seventh section from the right of the building [I'm defining a section as the area separated by the vertical light pillars]) and is about 2/5 from the right light pillar. You can't with 100% certainty see where it is vertically, but they are very close in vertical location as well.

While yes, it is not 100% proof, I think it's pretty safe to say that a flashing that is almost verifiably in the exact same spot in two different videos, and flashes in the exact same manner can be written off as just a light, or at least as not a muzzle flash.
edit on 10/3/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This was just posted by someone in another thread here, Ill come back and give them credit.
In it you can clearly see the same strobe light that CT's are convinced is a second shooter almost 2 hours before the shooting actually takes places.
Roughly 15 seconds into this clip the person filming pans to the right showing the Mandalay Bay and you can clearly see the strobe that the CT's are claiming was a second shooter.

www.instagram.com...

That is one suspicion debunked - thanks for posting!

The definitive debunking of things like this as 'evidence' really goes to show how easily perfectly ordinary stuff can become, well, a grassy knoll-kinda thing.

No this is not definitive evidence for there not being a second shooter, of course not, but it is pretty definitive evidence that blinking lights are not evidence of anything.
edit on 3-10-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was staying at Mandalay Bay for a conference. We heard the shooter and were trapped outside of the hotel for several hours. We had swat teams have us take cover in several areas. There was not a second shooter on the fourth floor..

There was complete chaos and many many false reports as well as hoaxed reports that night

We just got home very late last night. But I have video that I will eventually post.
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Oct 2017 15:56:58 -0500pm3America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

Don't you mean:

"Evidence indicates that lower floor light may have been there before shooting"

?

You certainly have not provided "proof", your title is an outright lie, click-bait at the very least. What you present in the OP is noteworthy of discussion but it doesn't prove squat.

From all the videos I have seen it does appear that there was more than one shooter but I cannot prove it and will not claim to have proof.

The evidence so far definitely points to multiple shooters and the current fall guy as a patsy, just my humble opinion. I don't have any proof to sensationally provide in a thread title.

If you say so..

CTs are pointing to this light in the exact location it is being shown as being evidence of a second shooter.

The video in this thread shows that fundamental piece of evidence for this specific variable in this equation was there prior to the shooting.

This is how much I care that you think the title of this thread is clickbait....

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I was staying at Mandalay Bay for a conference. We heard the shooter and were trapped outside of the hotel for several hours. We had swat teams have us take cover in several areas. There was not a second shooter on the fourth floor..

There was complete chaos and many many false reports as well as hoaxed reports that night

We just got home very late last night. But I have video that I will eventually post.

Can I ask which floor you were on?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wrote about my experience with the Shooting HERE

We were on the 30th floor around on the side...

new topics

top topics

join