It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Dude, chill.

You're going to blow a gasket or something.

Point taken, as seen above.

Don't worry about me, I am fine.

The tweet was posted on page one of this thread.

You were quick to call out people for just attacking hillary, perhaps you should read the material before criticizing people's reactions to it on the future.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
if you want to go with false flag operations, who would it benefit? currently, it sure has taken the attention away from the administration's horrible response to puerto rico. and if that is him dressed up in "pink", how convenient for those. it allows trump to behave in a compassionate manner and also bash his detractors.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

How exactly is she "politicizing" the issue again?

By making it an issue that must be dealt with politically?

(Is that not pretty much the definition or am I missing something?)
edit on 2-10-2017 by DupontDeux because: rewording

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Looks like others are doubling down on HRC's sentiments:

Massachu setts Dem refuses to take part in GOP-led moment of silence because ‘it’s an excuse for inaction’

So in other words, some refuse to share in what one would assume is our commonality (public expression of horror and grief over this tragedy) because a political agenda is at stake.

This is getting sicker by the moment.

edit on 2-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

This just in from Hilldog:
@HillaryClinton
The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots.

Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.
The shots would have been a bit less noisy?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Instead of just offering her deepest condolences for the horrific mass murder and maiming of innocents — she went on to take a jab at the NRA who just happens to be one of, if not the largest, money contributors during the last election to the GOP. Hence, *politicizing* the issue for her own selfish animosity driven reasons.

The contradiction and insensitivity (crocodile tears) in her back to back tweets this morning were not difficult to miss. Perhaps, she had not yet finished her coffee when posting.

Btw, Trump's tweet concerning the largest mass-killing in the U.S to date committed by a domestic terrorist was worded awkwardly as well. But, at least, for some odd reason — he kept politics, race, religion, and so on out of it this time.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Nothing sez putting your politics aside like stamping them on your sleeve with the blood of fresh dead bodies.

edit on 2-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

She is such a filthy c*nt........ I truly can't stand this lady.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i wonder why mass murderers choose the mighty gun to mass kill people. why not hammers, shoes, butter knives, baseball bat, keys, ice picks; since every object is potentially a deadly object, one wonders why they go for the one thing which was designed to do one thing and one thing only.

i wonder if that mentalist, thought, wait, 'this rake is not going to accomplish what I intend, better find something more automatic and capable of long range damage... eureka, a baseball launching machines!'

i have a feeling this won't be the last mass shooting not perpetrated by 'alluah akbah'
edit on 2-10-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I missed where she said "Vote Democratic so that we can avoid this tragedy in the future."

Really???? Are you able minded?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Most people can admit Hillary makes a fool of herself
weekly. Why can't you?

Because to me she's just another politician, and politicians make fools of themselves, lie, cheat, etc.

Why does what I say or don't say make any difference to you?

Probably because you post and respond to everyone, they just care enough to respond to you.

Quit running from Love!

edit on 1022017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

The NRA is also at the forefront of the gun lobby. Let's not mince words.

Clinton was out of line. I didn't have all the information in the earlier part of the thread.

Mea culpa.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

LOL ... ironic star for you.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Dude, chill.

You were quick to call out people for just attacking hillary, perhaps you should read the material before criticizing people's reactions to it on the future.

No, it was at the bottom of page 2 as you said. I did miss it, and you were right to point it out. Once.

Why oh why would I call out people for attacking Hillary for being Hillary? Oh, because it happens 24/7/365 around here. It's happening here in this thread too, there's just a bit more justification for it this time.

As to the rest of your "counsel" ... pfft. Tend to your affairs, I'll tend to mine.
edit on 2-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Dude, chill.

No, it was at the bottom of page 2 as you said. I did miss it, and you were right to point it out. Once.

Why oh why would I call out people for attacking Hillary for being Hillary? Oh, because it happens 24/7/365 around here. It's happening here in this thread too, there's just a bit more justification for it this time.

As to the rest of your "counsel" ... pfft. Tend to your affairs, I'll tend to mine.

Topcat posted it at 12:29 on page one.

You missed it, no big deal.

As people were saying, it was disgusting for Hillary to politicize this.

I am sure you agree

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Since mass murderous psychopath war criminals like her insist on ruling our nation there should be no wonder why people would feel the urge to stay armed to protect themswelves from when people like her are in power (which is pretty much all the time).

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And that's yet another perfect and predictable example of why I would never, ever support Hillary. She just can't resist using a tragedy to take a cheap shot at an organization that she disagrees with and its members by extension.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

By once again focusing on the inanimate object instead of the psychopathic terrorist (or criminal) who orchestrated this act.

Point in fact, you cannot legislate illegal activity away - murder and illegally converted machine guns are both highly illegal. It is possible he obtained the machine gun(s) legally, in which case we must recognize it is a travesty but allow our penal system to deal with the offenders after the crime has already taken place.

Of course, arming/armoring up is never a bad idea. I, for one, would never give up even a single firearm or firearm accessory. To include: Armor piercing ammunition (legal to buy for rifles, legal to make for any firearm), suppressors (NFA, legal), AR platform PDW (NFA SBR, legal) or any other weapon I deem necessary for my protection. Not to be callous, but even if another 1,000,000 incidents such as this occurred, my opinion would not change. My firearms stay exactly where they are, end of discussion.

Gun control is an absolute failure, that failed despite having a (D) in office. There's absolutely no chance of anything passing, and rightfully so. We cannot dishonor the memory of the victims by legislating away enshrined literal constitutional rights in their names.

How dare she?
edit on 10/2/2017 by JBurns because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think people are simply flabbergasted by the fact that this multiply failed ex-politician is up to her same old tricks from the same tired playbook. Attempting to capitalize on a tragedy to further her own objectives is not only wrong, its deplorable. Judging by the reactions on Twitter (and other social media outlets), the average American agrees with this assessment.

I sincerely think it is time Hillary takes that much-awaited seat and stops trying to erode our very literal and written-in-stone constitution.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Well, at least Hillary is getting backed up by her pal Lena Dunham. You can always rely on Dunham to take the conversation to a ridiculous place.

Her tweet:

No way not to politicize this tragedy. It's about gender & race as well as access to guns. Considering it random is comforting & dangerous

I guess one can only marvel and the uniqueness of her brain for her to link gender and race to this.

Perhaps this should be grounds for committing her so her mind can be properly studied.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join