It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Manson crushed in NY by falling stage props

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Define "crushed."

Deeply saddened?

Nigel was crushed, I suppose, by an 18" Stonehenge.

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sweet Dreams are Stage Debris, who am I to disagree?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ahh the ol' Manson effect with the gun prop, aye?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

hes downright crestfallen

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Nice bra, brah.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nice bra, brah.

Why did women wear those?
Couldn't happen now, just think of all of the lawsuits from people poking an eye out.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Missile tits.

Say it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Missile tits.

Say it.

It

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Missile tits.

Say it.

Silo tits.

Say it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This was clearly sabotage by somebody within the NYC city council. The City of New York hates the second amendment, and they know Manson loves guns so they IMO had somebody to do this sabotage as a very symbolic piece of propaganda.

I have always enjoyed his music and he did a great job in Sons of Anarchy. Lets hope he gets back to work soon. His best album by far was Anti-Christ Superstar. 1996 probably being my favorite track, and then maybe Man That You Fear.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Missile tits.

Say it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Unless he is really unlucky he lived. That's about 200ish pounds of truss and whatever the weight of the guns was. Doubt it was over 500lbs total. He might have broken a bone or 2 and maybe pretty banged up depending on just how he got hit.

Someone or someones are getting fired for sure though...I didn't see any sand bags flopping up off the baseplate under that tower the guns were on. The plate itself looks to be a 36" x 36" steel plate at around 100-150lbs. They really should have had 4-8 sandbags on that (25lb scenic sandbags). I'd say some techs are losing their gigs tonight...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Sounds like someone is jealous. Join the fun.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Nah...I'm speaking strictly from a professional side. I am a lighting tech as well...

Actually just working with the rob zombie lighting tech who did his,last tour with manson and zombie...heard some,really funny stories. One was about rob coming out and punking the shi* outta manson. He didn't know what Manson did to piss off rob but whatever it was rob flew out of his green room calling manson by his real name got all up in his face and had Manson...which isn't exactly a small guy...balled up on the floor. I thought that was pretty damn funny myself.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
So. Shocking.
Isn't that the point? Heaven forbid there should actually be music.

Oh wait. That takes talent, and stuff.

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
poor manson. well i guess having soem ribs removed might had been a blessing in this case. depending on where he was hit. and it may be weird but oddly that suit he had that had boobs installe din it was kind a hot actually.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

They got the prop off him pretty quick. The rumors of his death seem to be exaggerated.

The severity of Manson’s injuries was not immediately known, Rolling Stone reported, but a source told Variety that Manson “should be fine.”
“Manson suffered an injury towards the end of his incredible NYC show. He is being treated at a local hospital,” a spokesperson for the performer told Rolling Stone.
www.foxnews.com...

He's hanging on the scaffolding the prop is attached to and pulls it on top of himself. Guess it wasn't anchored down in the back.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisssOne word...Max Ernst. That rabbit hole runs deep. He is one of my favorite painters. He got hit over the head with a real gun.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Is he dead or not?
Crushed by something usually means dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join