It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh oh another mandela effect theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So the late great david bowie wrote a song called "dead man walking". And it got me curious because of the lyrics..

And I'm gone
Like I'm dancing on angels

And I'm gone

And I'm gone, like I'm dancing on angels
And I'm gone, through the crack in the past

Like a dead man walking
Like a dead man walking
Like a dead man
Like a dead man walking

And I'm gone gone gone
Let me dance dance dance
And I'm gone gone gone
Let me dance dance dance

And I'm gone, through a crack in the past
And I'm gone, through a crack in the past

Songwriters: IAN VINCENT JONES, JAIME LEE OLSEN

Now i cut some lyrics out to point out the possibility bowie might have tuned into the possible future and maybe? Knew that what we call mandela effect would occur.

Whats more is, and im not sure if what ive seen is trustworthy..but recently on youtube i saw a video of an angel fighting a jet over isreal.

So just a musing really, did bowie know back at the time of writing this song that mandela would be remembered twice dying?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I failed to read the bottom before i wrote it, bowie appearently didnt write the song..sorry.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So what is the purpose of small and insignificant things changing slightly? Also, why would you need to omit certain lyrics to make your point about the song?

I think it's just about faulty memory. The power of suggestion is a real thing and I think that's all the Mandela effect really is, one person not remembering something correctly and that suggestion spreading to other people.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

No.
Probably had more to do with something like this. It's not like the phrase is particularly original.
www.imdb.com...

Whats more is, and im not sure if what ive seen is trustworthy
There is hope for you.

edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what is the purpose of small and insignificant things changing slightly? Also, why would you need to omit certain lyrics to make your point about the song?

I think it's just about faulty memory. The power of suggestion is a real thing and I think that's all the Mandela effect really is, one person not remembering something correctly and that suggestion spreading to other people.
ill repeat what i say on other m.e. threads.

THE VW LOGO NEVER HAD A SPLIT IN MY ORIGINAL MEMORY.

EVIDENCE?? TATOOS. TOYS. CARS IN AFRICA.

youtu.be...

edit on 30-9-2017 by anotherside because: Add image

edit on 30-9-2017 by anotherside because: Video link

edit on 30-9-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Again, what is the significance of it? I can't say I've ever paid too much attention to the VW logo but I have always imagined it without the split, that doesn't mean it wasn't there though. Tattoo artists make mistakes and according to the history of the VW logo it has always had the split.

But I guess the Mandela effect only affects tiny and insignificant things that are easily mis-remembered?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes. We know you remember things differently.
That doesn't mean they actually were.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Look. In 2011 i saw and experienced paranormal activity coupled with constant voices. People would literally disappear. So would cars. It calmed for me after 2012. But all my experiences point me in one belief. I really did get shifted.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Someone one the comments of that video you posted put this link yo a Thailand video in the 60s 70s where you can clearly see the logo at 3:11 markereditby]edit on 30-9-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)
youtu.be...
edit on 30-9-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I got shifted in 1971.
Several times.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I would have been about one then phage, so you must be rather a lot older to have been moving in all those other dimensional hippy circles.

Jokes aside and I did laugh so you got my funny bone.

What if you were to take this as a real phenomena, what if some people - not all by any mean's but some have not imagined the past differently but it was really different for them, what has happened to them?.

Could reality's, you know not other dimension's but parallel reality's actually merge back together as a thought experiment, now you know I went a long winded approach trying to construct a hypothesis were when black hole form perhaps those reality's were they form the same at the exact same time are drawn back together by a quantum gravity wave (As after all any difference between them would be null on the inner edge of the event horizon).

Most I will warrant is indeed faulty memory but I seriously doubt that all of it is and suspect there may be a mechanism at work here.

Perhaps phage we are actually quantum entity's ourselves spanning multiple different parallel realities, of course that then plays into another of your scepticism's, life after death or RATHER life - MIND without a functioning body which may still continue through some form of side reality feed back creating a supporting quantum structure to maintain or allow it to continue at least in some circumstances.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

ill repeat what i say on other m.e. threads. THE VW LOGO NEVER HAD A SPLIT IN MY ORIGINAL MEMORY. EVIDENCE?? TATOOS. TOYS. CARS IN AFRICA.

in your original memory?

Evidence?

yes its evidence that you can have it both ways.

Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

THE VW LOGO NEVER HAD A SPLIT IN MY ORIGINAL MEMORY.

In the real world it did.

www.dastank.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Whats more is, and im not sure if what ive seen is trustworthy..but recently on youtube i saw a video of an angel fighting a jet over isreal.

I'm sure that's totally legit.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Please note that it was originally a NAZI symbol based on a swastika.
cart208fall12.files.wordpress.com...
The V W of Volk's Wagon or Folk's Wagon in English - peoples car in more commonly understood and used definition.

And yes it did actually have split's between the V and the W separating them in several iteration's.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

coupled with constant voices.

Hmm.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

Someone one the comments of that video you posted put this link yo a Thailand video in the 60s 70s where you can clearly see the logo at 3:11 marker
youtu.be...

Yeah, I can clearly see the logo, but it is so small that I can't tel if it is split of not.

Plus, the split is so hard to notice, anyway, even when you are close to it -- which is probably why some people had never noticed it.

edit on 1/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join