It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you know about brain chipping

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Now if I were to CREATE a mind control chip. . . . .

That'd be a different thing all together.

First off, I'd avoid the brain and target the CNS, I'd use a variety of chemicals (organic) to influence behavior. access from the CNS would lead to a more direct contact with the medulla and influence (subsequently) the endocrine system as well.

You don't say? I wonder how you could get folks to INTAKE those chemicals. Sec, I need a drink.

*runs out the door*

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: DBCowboy

They're waaaaay too big.

Something smaller like a intrathecal pump would be better.

True.

Something that could influence the basal ganglia and leave higher functioning aspects alone. that way, any manipulation, the higher functions could rationalize the new behaviors.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Koreas looking promising at the moment...could take years for a NWO though I'm sure the elite are making moves.

Considering you claimed to have sold your soul for the end of the world and the world is still here I think you may want to contact the Better Business Bureau and lodge a complaint.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
My main question is... 'who do you suppose chipped me? As I've had a few brain hiccups since, like a small amount of torrents etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Im acrullay happy there is no nuclear war, I'm not complaint.a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Im acrullay happy there is no nuclear war...

I'm not, I want you to get your money's worth.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

My main question is... 'who do you suppose chipped me? As I've had a few brain hiccups since, like a small amount of torrents etc.

I don't think you have. I've tried to rationally explain why that would be close to impossible.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It is well-established that it is possible to control brain impulses (and thus some basic behaviour) through neural implants.

But for the more advanced conspiracy notions of controlling complex behaviour (e.g., writing, driving a car, playing the piano, direct control of the vocal cords) the technology isn't there yet, or anywhere near it. Unless it's been accomplished and kept secret, but let's stick to what we know.

People tend to get freaked out by the fact that things like cybernetic prostheses are becoming commonplace (robot hands and arms for amputees, etc). These are relatively (!) simple in terms of the technology involved - you find the output points for the nerve-signals you need, and plug your robotic arm into them.

Making it flow the other way (say, from typing words on a keyboard to having a patient speak those words in their own voice, in real time) is massively more complicated. As in, "the difference between a Lego set and the Eiffel Tower"-level complicated.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It would need to be more than just that. You would need to disable multiple parts of the brain (logic, reasoning, insight, intuition etc).

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You would need to disable multiple parts of the brain (logic, reasoning, insight, intuition etc).

I do that every Friday at roughly 5PM.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It would need to be more than just that. You would need to disable multiple parts of the brain (logic, reasoning, insight, intuition etc).

Not necessarily.

Logic and reasoning would justify the altered basic behaviors that were artificially influenced.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You would need to disable multiple parts of the brain (logic, reasoning, insight, intuition etc).

I do that every Friday at roughly 5PM.

Is that the time you login here for the weekend?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Microchip controlled CIA chat bots don't 'log in', we're always on.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

But the likes of logic and intuition are influenced through memory too. Having a memory of something you're currently doing being wrong, would cause a conflict. Having no memory could cause numerous other issues (motor functions for example).

That would leave selective (behavioural?) memory inhibitors?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Microchip controlled CIA chat bots don't 'log in', we're always on.

I really should read the handbook I got sent with no return address on.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I will say that it would make for an interesting and highly unethical experiment to determine if the higher brain functions could justify manipulation from the more primitive brain levels.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why use a chip when frequencies will do the job?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

But the likes of logic and intuition are influenced through memory too. Having a memory of something you're currently doing being wrong, would cause a conflict. Having no memory could cause numerous other issues (motor functions for example).

That would leave selective (behavioural?) memory inhibitors?

Not if you could rationalize it using your higher brain functions.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Don't you need a chip for frequencies?a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I really should read the handbook I got sent with no return address on.

Let me know when you get it so I can click on the cognitive area of your brain.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join