It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been wondering...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We'll never know for sure, BUT what if on the day of 9-11 Bush was waiting in the classroom for something to 'happen' ... it had been rehersed that after the planes hit he would sit and wait for one or two minutes and something else would happen.. like a threat on the school all of a sudden. We'd have arial helecopter photos of all the childeren out in the school yard and Bush being evaced out because his adjenda was public and there is a plane incoming.

Get me?

Just a thought. I think something was suppose to happen and it didn't so he ended up sitting there wondering when the next 'act' was suppose to happen. But that part got cancelled at the last minute.. there was no understudy and so he ended up sitting there like a moron for 20 minutes.

Make more sense?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They already knew that he was safe in Florida, so there was no need to hustle him out of the classroom.

I'm still wondering about the real reason for bouncing around America like a pinball, though....

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
From the footage i have seen, he was waiting for someone to tell him what to do and how to act.

It seems to me that in a "situation" he needs help from his aids to point him in the right direction. I suppose the same can be said of his side kick Tony Blair.

Lets be honest, there are bodies that to me, seem higher than our leaders who are continually pulling the strings.

I'm not Bush bashing here, just pointing out my opinion from what i have seen in the media. I know the media likes to portray things in their own way to promote propaganda etc.

I think in reality, our leaders are not the brightest bulbs in the box.

Don't flame me for this comment, its just my opinion.

join