It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celestial Confrontations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah dude but it wasn't an alter ego because like the 3rd demon that visited me visited me at 3:15 when i was at a park by myself an he tried to get me to go to the Jewish Community Center and give some of the kids a ride home... He even took me there and showed me the kids and at least 20 minutes must've passed while we were arguing over theological issues.. Like I asked him why he defied God because he must've known it wouldn't work. and he/it said "I had faith my Lord Lucifer, The Prince of Your World" I made a mistake by threatening him 'cuz i lost my temper and started cussing him out and he showed me 30 ways he could kill my family and friends and i got really angry and told him "In the name of my Lord and your Creator Jesus Christ of Nazareth leave this place and never return" Again, like Tiskrel, I never saw him again but i didn't get his name... definetly a Cheribum though, four wings and a big sword. The freaky thing is that after all fo that it was still 3:15 and i was sitting under the same tree at the same park and no time had passed and instantly i had this giant memory, i ran home, wrote it down and called up my pastor.. WE talked for liek 3 hrs. thatz it 4 that time

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
yeah good point Freeze, i was just checkin' thatz all take it easy

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
errm, ive actually never anyone meeting with the devil/demons like this, not in the way you talk about meeting them. did they give you any idea on what they wanted from you? and didnt anyone pay attention to these events that happened to you, like the priest or anyone?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   
yeah dude my pastor was freakin out but i talke to him and teh elders at my church and i'll take 2 ppl online about it but i don't wanna tell the news ppl cuz i hate 'em and then they'd like dissect me life and that would suck.. Thatz y no 1 really knows.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Tell one of those angeles to come talk to me. I really want to talk to one of them. I have never had any experience like that but i would love to experience. Also great job for not giving in to temptation. I will not give in to temptation if that will help any one contact me. I am a strong willed person and will not give in. Please come vist me. Oh and god i wouldnt mind if you changed the corruption in the governments.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh yeah well pizza the thing is u hav to realize angels r superior 2 us and they don't really listen 2 me and i doubt demons would do favors 4 me when im making them angry by being a good person... Thanx though i always thought i was a strong person but these guys know what button to push to make u want something.. I really thought about it but then some Scripture kicked into my mind and i forgot it and told him to **** off.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Oh yeah well pizza the thing is u hav to realize angels r superior 2 us and they don't really listen 2 me

Angels are superior to us? Maybe. But I do know Angels are NOT Superior to God...and God listens to us, and Angels listen to Him. So speak to God, not the Angels...He will dispatch them to your service if need be.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would suggest you to stay AWAY from talking to demons, satan etc., even angels because you never know if they aren't masked demons.

You should study bible a bit to find more answers etc.
Or at least, ask them this: "Did Jesus Christ son of God came in flesh?".
If they really approve, it means they are OK, but if they either denie it or go away in deadly silence (which happend in my case) - you know they are not good.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah Dude angels r Superior 2 us Lucifer was created to be the embodiment of perfection & wisdom, thatz y he'z called "The Prince of this World". Itz not my idea to talk 2 'em i usually almost freak out and yes i talk 2 God alot evryday... thanx bro.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Let me tell you my story quick:
Some years ago I talked to demon that was pretending to be my guardian angel.
He told me his name, and later I told that name to a priest, who happend to be one of rare exorcists. And priest told me that this name is known to him! That scared me a lot.
I wont say name of that demon here because I don't think it would be good.

I haven't spoke to other-world entity for many years, because they would speak to me only if it was in their interest - when I would say my experiences with them to other people, which i stopped because it was destroying me.

Bastards also dragged me then into new-age crap which is all Satan's work.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Tassadar it would greatly enhance your credibility if you would try to use the english language as it is taught to you in school. I notice you end alot of words in the letter z that should not end that way. I realize that it is the cool thing to do these days, but it makes one look ignorant. Please take no offense in what I say as I do not mean to cause any ill will or hurt feelings and apologize in advance if I have done so.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
sounds like weird stuff. But how do they choose who to talk to?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Tassadar it would greatly enhance your credibility if you would try to use the english language as it is taught to you in school. I notice you end alot of words in the letter z that should not end that way. I realize that it is the cool thing to do these days, but it makes one look ignorant. Please take no offense in what I say as I do not mean to cause any ill will or hurt feelings and apologize in advance if I have done so

I agree.
You have to remember tas, that your slang may sound like gibberish to some people on this forum.
Not everyone is familiar with that sort of vocabulary.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Alright, I'll start talking normally now.

Thanks for the advice,

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Again i am stronged willed. Ask any one else on this site. I will not give in to tempation turst me. I could not live with my self if i became something that i dispise.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I would like to add here that normally there are controls built into the universe that do not allow beings from other densities to interact with those of us who exist in this one. Usually when we interact with beings from other densities it is because we have invited them in somehow.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Last year I got really sick. I found a tick on my chest. I had a dream I was being attacked by a demon and the next day I came to the realization that I had Lymes Desease. I got treatment for the lymes and now Im better.

One time I had a dream I was home with God and he told me I would have a long life. I woke up and I was like. DOH.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I had a dream once in which I lay in bed and recite to myself many times that God does not exist, Right when i said that some being jumped on my back and slapped me on my head.
It hurt so much that I woke up right thier.
Deep

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Tass,

explain something to me,

why is your avatar a lizard?

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My "mirror image" represents my true inner self...

A high templar (follow of the Word, follow of Chist's chuch, noone else's church).

Lizard (Cunning, invisible, agile, dangeros)

Martyr (Willing to shed blood for the continuation of humanity's freedom)

- Tass

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join