It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political assault at Unibar near Aarhus University, Denmark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nice!

I dont speak German since I'm not really into Germany, but I'll take your insults and wischen Sie meinen Arsch with them.

Being silly isnt the same as adding on insults to ones previously called out on.

You do you though...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Well, you can't choose your family, but you can always ignore their phone calls.

How do you suppose she'll react to being charged with a hate crime in a foreign country? Not too well I'm guessing.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orwells Ghost
a reply to: MisterSpock

Well, you can't choose your family, but you can always ignore their phone calls.

How do you suppose she'll react to being charged with a hate crime in a foreign country? Not too well I'm guessing.

I'm sure she'll try to suck her way out of it like she always does.

I hope that it doesn't work this time.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: flatbush71

I still don't get how people can treat friends and relatives that way over politics.

Isn't it the same mechanism that allows people on ATS to call people they don't even know "retarded Libtard commies"

or "Nazi fascist Pigs" "Jews will not replace us" and all the other insults we have grown to know and love.

I stand proudly as a "people like you" whoever they are....

Doing that to someone who is anonymous versus a long time friend or relative not a comparison

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
everipedia.org...

Julius has written the following: “We chose to take legal action the following day. A case has been opened and she will be charged with politically motivated assault (a hate crime). Political violence is never acceptable – no matter ones political affiliation.” [10]​ American Right Wing Reaction A few days after the video was released and began circulating around different conservative circles on the internet. American online Alt right​ personalities such as Mike Cernovich​ began sharing the video and condemning the American​ woman for being intolerant. Commentators also poke fun at the woman for being triggered. The video has since gone viral. [11]​[12]​ Legal Action The next day, Julius decided to take legal action the next day and a case has been opened. She will be charged with politically motivated assault which is considered a hate crime in Denmark. [13]​
so apparently he is pressing charges as under local law its a politically motivated assault,we have freedom of speach here with regulations of course but it appears you cant attack some one for their political affiliations in Denmark

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TJames
a reply to: seeker1963

a reply to: network dude

Agreed she needs to learn how to behave herself, but phoning the cops for that lmao!
What world do you live in?!

I live in a wonderful place with flowers and sunshine. I doubt I would call the cops on here, I'd likely just laugh, say "bless your heart", and shake my head. But then, that wouldn't teach this little twit anything would it?

You'd chuckle and not call the cops though, same as me

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
everipedia.org...

Julius has written the following: “We chose to take legal action the following day. A case has been opened and she will be charged with politically motivated assault (a hate crime). Political violence is never acceptable – no matter ones political affiliation.” [10]​ American Right Wing Reaction A few days after the video was released and began circulating around different conservative circles on the internet. American online Alt right​ personalities such as Mike Cernovich​ began sharing the video and condemning the American​ woman for being intolerant. Commentators also poke fun at the woman for being triggered. The video has since gone viral. [11]​[12]​ Legal Action The next day, Julius decided to take legal action the next day and a case has been opened. She will be charged with politically motivated assault which is considered a hate crime in Denmark. [13]​
so apparently he is pressing charges as under local law its a politically motivated assault,we have freedom of speach here with regulations of course but it appears you cant attack some one for their political affiliations in Denmark

See it's the Alt-Rights fault that she behaved so American like. Always is.

Forget any of that personal responsibility. Typical American not knowing the laws of the country they are in.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Does she read ATS?

Warmest

Lags

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Well, might as well be honest.

That's my sister.

She's a right dumb #(sorry sis), but the whole family knows/thinks it.

We figured we wouldn't have to put up with her BS if she was on the other side of the ocean. Then she goes and does this, I sure hope it doesn't spread too far on youtube(goodluck).

Christmas should be fun, really looking forward to that now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join