It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political assault at Unibar near Aarhus University, Denmark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is why Europeans think most Americans are crazy.

Unbelievable

The guy is wearing the MAGA hat because its a novelty.

I'm trying to find out now if she has been formally charged.

Due to the language I'm posting the link rather than embedding.

constitution.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-9-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Do not go to that website. Constitution.com

It has a pop up virus thing. Wants you to enter a password.
edit on 21-9-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

A totally unecessary tirade of abuse from another unstable politicised American sjw. I don't think Americans are crazy but I do think they are way too emotional particularly over politics, although don't know why that should be.
Police are investigating apparently but the guy who was assaulted is pursuing her through the courts as he should
edit on 21-9-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
G5 you need some better protection.
You can block all of that.

I got on my Dragon Skins, it just bounces off.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Lol assault. Crazy cat of course, but assault lame phoning the cops, delicate flower can't cope with a mere crazy cat smh.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

Lol assault. Crazy cat of course, but assault lame phoning the cops, delicate flower can't cope with a mere crazy cat smh.

Yea, she really sets a good example for tolerance and diversity donnit she?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How else will this little hurt child learn proper behavior when out and about? It's kind of obvious her parents failed at that in epic proportions.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dear America.

We don't need your stupid and childish social justice warriors.

Please take her back.

Thanking you in advance.

Warmest regards

Europe.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

a reply to: network dude

Agreed she needs to learn how to behave herself, but phoning the cops for that lmao!
What world do you live in?!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I wish I could say that's an isolated incident but my wife lost one of her dear friends this election simply because her friend couldn't be friends with someone who didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. The left went full retard on tons of people for that very same reason. My wife went to her friends Mother's funeral out of respect, and my wife's friend was visibly shaking with rage talking to her. She was still upset with my wife 5 months after the election and then wrote her a very long email stating why she "couldn't be friends with someone who voted for Donald Trump".

I still don't get how people can treat friends and relatives that way over politics.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I can't stand people who are overly right or left, but good lord this gave me a much needed chuckle.

Idiots, idiots everywhere.... except lately they all seem to be coming out of my country. NOT that I'm the smartest kid in the class but jesus.....LOL

-Alee

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Agreed she needs to learn how to behave herself, but phoning the cops for that lmao!

I live in a wonderful place with flowers and sunshine. I doubt I would call the cops on here, I'd likely just laugh, say "bless your heart", and shake my head. But then, that wouldn't teach this little twit anything would it?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The crazy bitch is an r-selection' human. They're like rabbits - low information, brainwashed by CNN & the tards who have a 'zero flux given' mentality to anyone but themselves, everyone who disagrees with their opinions is Hitler.

Find out here what constitutes an r-selection human versus a 'K-selection' human - you'll never look at the world, and US politics, the same again.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I still don't get how people can treat friends and relatives that way over politics.

Isn't it the same mechanism that allows people on ATS to call people they don't even know "retarded Libtard commies"

or "Nazi fascist Pigs" "Jews will not replace us" and all the other insults we have grown to know and love.

I stand proudly as a "people like you" whoever they are....

edit on 21-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

As an American, I'd hate for her to be the poster child for the old stigma of the US going to other countries and telling people how to live, wherever she goes in Europe with this attitude.

Shes just going to get fined, so who cares, call the cops on anyone who flips out and throws something at you.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Isn't it the same mechanism that allows people on ATS to call people they don't even know "retarded Libtard commies"

or "Nazi fascist Pigs" "Jews will not replace us" and all the other insults we have grown to know and love.

I see what youre saying but using the former as a parallel is silly.

"Stupid dumb face" vs. "Baby Killer"

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: olaru12

I see what youre saying but using the former as a parallel is silly.

"Stupid dumb face" vs. "Baby Killer"

I love silly....you're a

Erbsenzahler vs Lackaffe

Take your pick....

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

That woman in no way represents the majority of Americans. She is an example of our worst, not our average, and certainly not our best.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: flatbush71

That woman in no way represents the majority of Americans.

LOL - Agreed, but she is a very good example of the mudpits extremist-leftist members and their associated argument strategies - zero logic, indecipherable dribble, lots of feelings, embarrassing to behold.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, might as well be honest.

That's my sister.

She's a right dumb #(sorry sis), but the whole family knows/thinks it.

We figured we wouldn't have to put up with her BS if she was on the other side of the ocean. Then she goes and does this, I sure hope it doesn't spread too far on youtube(goodluck).

Christmas should be fun, really looking forward to that now.
edit on 21-9-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join