It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions blasts California lawmakers for passing sanctuary state bill, says lives at stake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Does building them a 4000 sqft house for $200k count?

People are very confused at who the bad guys are here.

We can either get rid of a couple hundred in sanctuary cities or admit the reality is employers have been recruiting and trafficing illegals to cut labor cost and increase profit.

The consumers looked the other way to get cheap services.

That's very true. Even the far right websites would point that one out - it's no use complaining that your city is going down the multi-cultural route with street gangs if you are the ones only willing to pay for cheap gardeners, builders and decorators who are subsidized by food stamps if you are not willing to pay a real living wage for a family man.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Frankly I am sick of the lies.

Nobody in power including trump wants to do anything about the real problem.

The indictment of Tyson Foods Inc., the nation's largest meat processor, on charges that it conspired to smuggle illegal immigrants to work at its plants, is a sign of how dependent the American food and agriculture system has become on foreign-born workers, many of them here illegally.

mobile.nytimes.com...
edit on 20-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The way it usually works, from what I hear, is that the contractor hires a legitimate sub-contractor with a green card. It's the sub-contractor that hires the illegal labor. He knows where to get them. He gets paid, then gives his workers their pittance. Sometimes he provides rental property where a couple of dozen live in one house.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There are many ways. Tyson and others have been caught with hundreds at a time.

I have been on job sites in new construction with massive illegal presence in Texas .

The employers send recruiters, pay bribes, and sometimes are part of the trafficking directly.

The focus is on the wrong people. It's all a problem but the real bad guys are employers.
edit on 20-9-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Good.
States exercising there rights is what I like to see.
The federal government was to tight a grip on our states we need some of them to step up and show that they still have some power of autonomy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join