It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my house.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ADSE255

I'm not saying I have the answers, I am simply pointing out that when the numbers of disenfranchised people reach epidemic levels like we are seeing the cities, that goes for many western cities all over the planet, there is clearly a big problem and that problem is far larger than just people who want to be asshats. Many of these people given the opportunity would be productive citizens that make society better, the problem is they are not being given the opportunities and we can see the results of that.

Given the opportunity?

I'm sorry but you have to have the want and will power to better yourself.

There is no excuse. The only excuses are the one's making them.

I am a direct result of my actions.

In 2008 I decided I was sick of my dead end job. Working for $10 an hour with little to no benefits. I personally made it my miss in to goto the local college and talk to a guidance counselor. I was broke as hell and have kids to take care of.

Thanks to Obama making it easier for people to get federal grants for schooling, they basically paid me to go to college. I took advantage of state grants and signed up for some local scholarships.

I made it through two years of welding technologies and I am now employed making decent money, not alot of money, but better than I have lever done.

No excuses, people can make a difference in their own lives if they quit making excuses and act for themselves.

No car, I didn't have one when I started school. I walked my a $$ up to the school and did my assignments. I bought a car when I got my first federal grant.

No excuses

This just isn't for people of any race, it is for each and every person.

You have a choice. It may not be an easy choice and the road is hard but determination will get you there.

Do you live in one of these places, are you living in a world with generational welfare, in an inner city ghetto ran by gangs?

If not you a talking out of your ass.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Milwaukee is mine, too. The place has some really great areas. Honestly, most of our thug problems manifest I'm our own lives when they leave the bubble of North Milwaukee.

But yeah, we're REALLY segregated, as in the most segregated city in America.

People NOT from here wouldn't understand it, but our communities tend to avoid eachother.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
100% spot on. These people who are trying to disregard what you are saying are heated and angry, too much to listen to reason. They will create reasons for them to be right until the end of time or until they walk in the shoes of those they condemn. The situation is MUCH more complicated than people simply wanted to be bad. If you are an avid ATS member and can't see this, you have been completely wasting your time here. OBVIOUSLY people are being manipulated, and pit against each other. This society and culture and it's flaws are the whole reason we have this website in the first. Use some logic and stop letting your emotions get to you otherwise they will get what they want and we will have a bloody civil war in no time. Again, I expect way more from ATS members than this. a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Damn skippy I am returning fire. And these thugs in the video are piss poor shots. I have an obligation to protect myself and folks around me. If they assume ambient temp and tango uniform during then , oh well .They fired first.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomy327

Unfortunately, I think some people actually want a war, they have been dumbed down so much they think its a good thing, and I believe you assessment is correct, hate is the driving force behind their façade.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Thugs are a result of single parent, 'parenting'.
Collecting checks for the many children they don't take care of.

They are drug dealers and thugs, who carry guns.
That culture is glorified by the black community.
Be it in rap music, the clubs or in their own neighborhoods.

Stop, please, you don't know anything. Every sentence is filled in with a dog whistle, they aren't even your own educated opinions, they are just the senseless ramblings of someone that just repeated what they heard other people say and it's good ol' "it sounds true, so i'll believe it".

Unlike you, i know the people and the culture, i interact with the people and culture, i live in the area with the people and the culture and not once do i confuse what I see on BET with whats going on in the hood. And nobody is living the lifestyle you so foolish portray.

They have a 'don't snitch' policy, cause ya that helps.

It's not a 'don't snitch policy', once again, talking about stuff you don't know(see above). Your not going to talk about something because when the trial is over, you go back home. Are they paying for new houses nowadays or having permanent witness protection for Leeroy? I didn't think so.

These morons are this way because they want to be.

The only morons here are you and your incorrect assumptions. If you want a pant on the back for this diatribe of excrement, then visit stormfront.

Otherwise, expect to defend your far off assertions.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy...

Where's the Fonz and Pinky Tusgadaro where you need them!!

I hope Laverne and Shirley are OK.....and Mr and Mrs C.

Why doesnt everyone just cool it, and Chill out down at Arnolds!!!.

Pottsy and Ralph could sing a song and tell some jokes.......

This is the Milwalkee place on Happy Days Right?

Party like its 1957 again, people. Geeesh.
edit on 20-9-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Thugs are a result of parenting,and single mothers,mothers can't teach a boy to be a man,why these punks carry weapons,have no faith in their abilitys,a person who threatens with weapons is a sissy,no matter how punks try to glorify violence,violence occurs when 2 ignorant people can't communicate with each other,they turn to violence,criminals are made not born

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Thugs are a result of parenting,and single mothers,mothers can't teach a boy to be a man,why these punks carry weapons,have no faith in their abilitys,a person who threatens with weapons is a sissy,no matter how punks try to glorify violence,violence occurs when 2 ignorant people can't communicate with each other,they turn to violence,criminals are made not born

So...that's it ?

Just simply no dad = thug .....no others factors at play simply just absolutes...

You really believe that nonsense ?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

It might surprise you to know that while there haven't been any PSA's to this effect, this has been the stated policy in Texas for at least the last 10 years. By stated I mean that this is what cops in Texas will tell you.......defense of your life and the lives of your loved ones is YOUR business because the cops can't be everywhere. Cops in Texas, particularly in the major metro areas, are the clean-up crew.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Isn't that what the killers think, though? This makes you one of them.

Well, except for the part where a killer actually kills, and someone who doesn't care if a killer is killed isn't the same thing at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: intrptr
Isn't that what the killers think, though? This makes you one of them.

Well, except for the part where a killer actually kills, and someone who doesn't care if a killer is killed isn't the same thing at all.

Not caring and wishing for aren't 'two different things'.

One hides behind the other, for appearances sake.

People who wish harm on whole demographics, races, peoples, countries, can't say I wish they were all dead. Instead they hide their true feelings by saying I don't care if they all were dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

"
Stop, please, you don't know anything"

First off you don't know what the hell I know.

What I describe is fact.

They do choose to live that way.

I have lost 5 friends alone due to gang violence.

I know "those people" all to well, more than you know.

They don't see anything I said as a put down, its their chosen way of life.

edit on 20-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You missed my point: Wishing and act would occur versus actually doing the act are not synonymous actions. You called Black_Fox a killer simply because he wished all of these criminals would get killed.

Again, not remotely synonymous acts. That was my point.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You called Black_Fox a killer simply because he wished all of these criminals would get killed.

Wishing all these criminals dead is always how it begins.

Get enough of that mindset together, mix in mob mentality, a flag and slogans, and you get Genocide.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

If you study history you know its not a fallacy.

Enemies of state are aways used to justify more police state at home and military action abroad.

Same as now.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If you would understand the use of logic, you would understand that exactly what you did is exactly as stated in the logical fallacy.

Yes, you can cite instances where a deranged individual took control over a country and eventually led that country's military to commit genocide, but yet again, cherry picking is also a logical fallacy.

I wish that all violent rapists would meet an untimely death--I guess I'm a murderer now. Hell, I guess anyone that subscribes to the idea of Karma is now a murderer in your eyes.

False equivocations, slippery-slope arguments, cherry picking, and other logical fallacies used to equate the OP to a murderer or to validate your argument just reinforces my own point about the illogical nature of your comments.

If you truly feel that you're making great logical, profound statements, so be it. I don't care anymore, though, so take care and best regards.

edit on 21-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

If you would understand the use of logic, you would understand that exactly what you did is exactly as stated in the logical fallacy.

The haters just gonna hate. The controllers say Its okay to hate on minorities, different cultures, religions, classes, skin color, etc, etc.

Otherwise, they have no excuse to start wars and get rich.

<< 1   >>

join