It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Pentagon crash Flash Presentation: CIA/NSA sets new milestone in BIG LIE technique for alarmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
9/11 Pentagon crash Flash Presentation: CIA/NSA sets new milestone in BIG LIE technique for alarmed Feb. 2005

What I wrote two weeks after 11 September 2001:
"Test if a site propagates the government's story that a jet airliner full of passengers hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.
This is the easiest test to find out if an "alternative" news site is controlled by the CIA/NSA.
If the site claims that a jet airliner full of passengers hit the Pentagon THEN it is controlled.
Please notice that if it claims it didn't it starts looking good, but that doesn't mean that it already passed the test..."

The flash presentation at
www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...
sets a new frontier on the 9/11 usage of what I described here (chapter The BIG LIE framework):
"to calm down troubled minds (with more difficulties to believe the BIG LIE), alibi alternatives are unofficially presented. To make these self cooked "conspiracy theories" and the associated alibi alternatives more credible, parts of the lie will be revealed. In the extreme case almost everything, to make the troubled minds believe the rest (the objective of the big lie)."

www.matt-marriott.faithweb.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure what your point is. Your post makes no sense to me, could you elaborate?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm not sure what you're talking about either. Yes, please elaborate. Sounds like an interesting theory, but I can't make full sense out of it.

That Flash movie is kick-a•• though. I think everyone who voted for Bush should see it so they can feel like complete schmucks.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by coney]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It is an amazing cool movie, I really enjoyed it. Normally conspiricy sites look like they have been put together by a drunk throwing HTML at a computer, but this is really slick.

However, it is also fiction and thorougly debunked on the ATS homepage.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nice flash!

There are some oddities about the Pentagon crash but I'm really not sure what happened. I say, if the government wants to blow up their own building, let em.

top topics

join