It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Media?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Bush has re-affermed Americas ambition to go to Mars. Given all the doubts about the Moon landings, should the media consider sending their own non-manned media robot lander as an independent witness to the Mars mission?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No. And if you ask, the majority of people believe they did actually go to the moon...it's a small minority that thinks it is some sort of conspiracy. There is no way everyone involved could keep something like that hushed for so long. Just think about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm new at this and I don't know if this is what people write but I'm going to kick it out.

WHO CARES?
I see it as billions of dollars being wasted. What happened to the moon base. An safety valve for emerency supplies if something happen to a shuttle or the space lab.

We are worring about a dead planet, when we are killing our own. There are over two hundred dams in the united states are in need of repair if they fail thousand will be killed.

There are nuclear subs rusting away and will release radioactive materials in the oceans.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Given all the doubts about the Moon landings, should the media consider sending their own non-manned media robot lander as an independent witness to the Mars mission?

No, they have no real reason to lie about this.

I see it as billions of dollars being wasted. What happened to the moon base. An safety valve for emerency supplies if something happen to a shuttle or the space lab.
We are worring about a dead planet, when we are killing our own. There are over two hundred dams in the united states are in need of repair if they fail thousand will be killed.
There are nuclear subs rusting away and will release radioactive materials in the oceans.

Alot of people care.
Though I agree we need to put alot more effort on fixing Terra (Earth),
and repairs on major facilities, we must explore the stars.
Besides we can not ignore are nature (curiosity).

top topics

join