It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are watching us, the energy of willpower is been pumped out.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
edit on 16-9-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karlo

originally posted by: mericks74
Plz

Ok
I the universe boss, it is my universe, i came to play here. I was boring at my forever land, so i decided to great the universe and earth, so that i could feel myself alive. I choose'd the best person to live in, so that i could experience to most.

So, not so much an alien but the creator. Better and better.

Are we all just one entity? Did we fracture ourselves out into these human creations because of sheer boredom or was there another reason?

Is your creation of reality going as planned? Can we take an endless amount of rides in this creation or are we limited to a certain number?

How do you consume energy?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: Karlo

originally posted by: mericks74
Plz

Ok
I the universe boss, it is my universe, i came to play here. I was boring at my forever land, so i decided to great the universe and earth, so that i could feel myself alive. I choose'd the best person to live in, so that i could experience to most.

So, not so much an alien but the creator. Better and better.

Are we all just one entity? Did we fracture ourselves out into these human creations because of sheer boredom or was there another reason?

Is your creation of reality going as planned? Can we take an endless amount of rides in this creation or are we limited to a certain number?

How do you consume energy?

The reason is here and now. Everything is going as planned. Life is not forever. I consume energy by shining, someone i listening.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
edit on 16-9-2017 by mericks74 because: .-..

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Karlo

Just one more question and I will leave you alone....

What are the rules of this reality?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Just one more question and I will leave you alone....

What are the rules of this reality?

Wolf eats lamb.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As an alien I see your command of the English language is, though far from perfect, it's fairly passable.

Are you as affluent in all the languages of the Earth?

Are there any that you find preferable?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
As an alien I see your command of the English language is, though far from perfect, it's fairly passable.

Are you as affluent in all the languages of the Earth?

Are there any that you find preferable?

I use google translator if i don't understand to read or write. I don't need to know more. That's enough for my ideas.
I may sound crazy, but earth was once flat.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Fair enough. Hey, do you know who was behind 911?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Fair enough. Hey, do you know who was behind 911?

Time fly's away, someone stole time. Puppets reacted madly.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In advancements in tech and science. It's not completely impossible that some alien race is dulling us down to slow our progression. Fear is the more likely motivator.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ah! I see you enjoy speaking in poetic riddles!

What do you make of the song "American pie" by
Don Mclean?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ah! I see you enjoy speaking in poetic riddles!

What do you make of the song "American pie" by
Don Mclean?

It is a very powerful song. Maybe it was the peak of America.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Karlo because: corrections

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

May I ask what happened as you were entering Karlo, in 1991 was it? Was it a car accident, or a much too high dose of any substance? It was during some close call with death, wasn't it?
Has your lifestyle since changed drastically? Like food?
You don't happen to hear voices?
Feel watched, threatened even maybe?

Is that you in that picture? You look like you know that it's a bad idea for an avatar, pretty funny actually.
Are you dangerous? Sad? Scared? Do you have feelings at all?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

May I ask what happened as you were entering Karlo, in 1991 was it? Was it a car accident, or a much too high dose of any substance? It was during some close call with death, wasn't it?
Has your lifestyle since changed drastically? Like food?
You don't happen to hear voices?
Feel watched, threatened even maybe?

Is that you in that picture? You look like you know that it's a bad idea for an avatar, pretty funny actually.
Are you dangerous? Sad? Scared? Do you have feelings at all?

The reason why i came in 1991 was because then the most of the people started spending their karma , they were at their peak, next was downfall. They were ready. I as a Karlo continued working and did not spend. The Avatar is the best place do be behind the scene. I feel the emotions of other people.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I see. Can you answer one more of my questions? Pick one, of my previous post.

And if you say you feel what others feel, that must be exhausting if you go in the city centre, or a mall? Is that a focused effort, because you feed of their feelings too, or is it just the karma?
And if you say they/you feed of karma what does that actually mean? Our good and bad actions? That can't be very nutritious....

edit on 16-9-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I see. Can you answer one more of my questions? Pick one.

And if you say you feel what others feel, that must be exhausting if you go in the city centre, or a mall? Is that a focused effort, because you feed of their feelings too, or is it just the karma?
And if you say they/you feed of karma was that actually mean? Our good and bad actions? That can't be very nutritious....

Devil loves spirit food. I am the Devil in disguise.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Okay listen, I usually hate it when others do it, but since for some reason nobody did so far, I will say it:

You're incapable of answering my questions in a coherent manner. What you say doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The feeling I get from you and your avatar is mostly desperation. I think it is best if you go to see a doctor. Immediately if you can.

Sorry but you caught something, might have been stress some trauma I don't know, but it's not an alien in you, it's you and you have to work on what happened to Karl that his brain feels the need to invent these things to cope with reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Okay listen, I usually hate it when others do it, but since for some reason nobody did so far, I will say it:

You're incapable of answering my questions in a coherent manner. What you say doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The feeling I get from you and your avatar is mostly desperation. I think it is best if you go to see a doctor. Immediately if you can.

Sorry but you caught something, might have been stress some trauma I don't know, but it's not an alien in you, it's you and you have to work on what happened to Karl that his brain feels the need to invent these things to cope with reality.

My problem is that i love you all. I am too powerful. I have been to doctors, they give sleeping pills
But you know what is your problem: you are a robot. Robots work for me. I am the real boss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join