It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parsons Green suspect arrested at Dover: Only one British Press MSM source using word "Muslim"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Suspect has been arrested at Dover and is believed to be a young man still in his teens. Only one British MSM source is mentioning anything about this being connected to EXTREME FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAM.

We were told quite early on yesterday that IS had claimed responsibility, (through its Amaq news agency) plus it was declared a terrorist attack almost from the start, as well as later changing the level to critical.
edit on 16-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Revolution9

I made this thread out of anxiety, care and righteous anger. That is all. I am not anti Islam. I am anti TERROR. I believe we must have adequate defense and security to look after our civilians as they live their lives as citizens.

Political correctness MUST NOT cost innocent lives. President Trump is right. He tried to tell us yesterday before everyone laid into him. Mean while our lot were trying to minimize the collateral damage to Islam. Who the # are THEY working for, people?

How old are you? I bet you are too young to remember or even have lived through the IRA bombings on mainland Britain. I am old enough and the current "terrorist campaign" by ISIS in Britain is unbelievably poor and insignificant compared to the IRA.

These "ISIS soldiers" are idiots. Mindless sad lost youths who need something to believe in and along comes ISIS with their warped ideology. I will not fall off my chair if the perpetrator was already known to the police with a history of petty crime.....Just like all the other idiots with no purpose in life.

You cannot protect yourself against an idiot with a gun/bomb nor can you protect yourself against a committed and organised group like the IRA. The one difference is that you can infiltrate the IRA for intelligence and that acts as protection. You have no chance of infiltrating an idiots bedroom!

The only protection is to be aware of people around you rather than earphones in and eyes glued to a 4 inch screen!

President Trump is jumping on the populist bandwagon he hasn't a clue. Although I suspect he is far more aware of the truth around him now than he was 6 months ago.

Your perspective on this situation is way way off.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

I made this thread out of anxiety, care and righteous anger. That is all. I am not anti Islam. I am anti TERROR. I believe we must have adequate defense and security to look after our civilians as they live their lives as citizens.

Political correctness MUST NOT cost innocent lives. President Trump is right. He tried to tell us yesterday before everyone laid into him. Mean while our lot were trying to minimize the collateral damage to Islam. Who the # are THEY working for, people?

Do you get your panties in a twist when they dont call the IRA a catholic terrorist group?

That's because the R in IRA stands for Republican and it is not bombing and murdering to impose Catholicism on the entire world.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
For the people hard of understanding, a type of Islam teaching named Wahhabism is what is being followed, and allowing the followers of Wahhabism to believe that killing and murdering non Wahhabists is a duty and will please Allah
Please look Wahhabism up
To the people mentioning IRA and suchlike This is nothing like there violence in that The catholics still knew murder was wrong Wahhabism teaches no such thing

Just my opinion, peace and love to all

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

It puzzles me when people characterise Muslims (wahabists or not) as being somehow different to humans in general. Killing people isn't something most humans can stomach; it causes PTSD and moral crises. Even soldiers are averse to killing people and they've been through training to help break through the innate reluctance. It's not a natural trait in most humans.

These lousy humans who shoot blacks in churches and bomb music theatres are just that...lousy human beings. The common factor in all of them is zero empathy and some kind of mental sickness. It always turns out they profoundly hate other people/groups. Do you know what I mean? Normal people need to be in survival mode or protecting family mode to be capable of killing others. These modern mass-killers are steeped in bitterness, loathing and full-throttle madness.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If a mini champagne popper goes off,ISIS will claim responsibility.Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: SprocketUK

Known, but they haven't done anything, so can't be arrested.

You're sounding very much like an advocate for thought crimes. That's a very slippery slope.

Hardly, trying to go to Syria and help IS kill and enslave and rape is doing something.
Giving them money is doing something.
taking part in planning meetings for terrorism whether in a shady bedsit or on a forum is doing something.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It seems a massive challenge for security forces when they mention over 20,000 'subjects of interest' in the UK who they have/are investigating.
Imagine if only half of them rented a van...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

It seems a massive challenge for security forces when they mention over 20,000 'subjects of interest' in the UK who they have/are investigating.
Imagine if only half of them rented a van...

It depends entirely on what their threshold for having somebody on the list are. And we just don't know.

We do know that what, around 130 odd people have been arrested for Terrorism charges in the last year, of which around 50 have been charged? And I'm not sure how many convicted.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

What happens if our own government is one of the main players behind the 'global elite'? Does it then become our problem?

The Pentagon is on a spending spree as it scrabbles to amass vast quantities of Soviet-style weapons and ammunition. But it’s running into problems sourcing them, and is using misleading legal documents to disguise their final destination: Syria.

www.balkaninsight.com...

If these weapons are intended for Syrian rebels, why are we trying so hard to hide the paper trail? I am still confused, did Syria ever ask for our help?

-All wars are banker wars.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
It depends entirely on what their threshold for having somebody on the list are. And we just don't know.

We do know that what, around 130 odd people have been arrested for Terrorism charges in the last year, of which around 50 have been charged? And I'm not sure how many convicted.

Good point, but if it was me, my minimum standard for investigation would be family and close friends of known jihadi types.
Not being charged means nothing more than the police don't have enough evidence to form a successful case.
I've walked free 'no further action' a few times when the cops were actually correct in their claims, just didn't have enough evidence to win it in court.

The bottom line is there are too many folk who are justifiably 'subjects of interest' in the UK than the police services can cope with.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: kamatty

Do you get your panties in a twist when they dont call the IRA a catholic terrorist group?

That's because the R in IRA stands for Republican and it is not bombing and murdering to impose Catholicism on the entire world.

And the i in ISLAMIC state stands for islamic. Op is crying because they dont say muslim. I have countless muslim friends in thailand, none of them have ever tried to push there religion on me and I have never tried to push humanism on them. I respect there veiws are different to mine and they respect mine are different to theres.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You know a terror group is nuts when they admit to shopping in LIDL.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls

18yo wannabe mass killers are mental basket cases wearing ideological costumes.

18 year old Muslim Extremists don't happen in a vacuum. ISIS even bragged it was a cell. Odds are, they aren't lying. He had a support system.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Now't wrong with Lidl, fruit n veg is cheap, and their freezer bags are pretty strong so good shout for carrying a paint bucket. Lidl bag blends in as 'normal' as well so I kind of understand it.
I've carried tens of thousands of £'s in a Tesco 'bag for life' before now, just to look like I wasn't carrying a fortune in cash.
It's about blending in.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
just more scripted BS to keep the sheep in fear and enable further tightening of the civil liberties screws.

of course they know who the 'terrorist' is - they probably hired him.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

This ^^^ should not be a political strategy when it comes to the threat of Islamic terror. This is what they want, and is what they a propagating amongst the population via accusations of phobia and baseless hatred. Open your eyes, listen with your ears, and speak the truth that we are being systemically attacked by an organized global group of extremist religious zealots intent on killing all who do not adhere to their exact beliefs (this includes other followers of Islam they determine are not pious enough). Their goal is to not stop until the entirety of the world is of their kind.

This is not baseless fear, but what these groups openly proclaim. SO, why do so many ignore them saying this, and instead appear as above?

In addition, appeasement does not work against it, and neither does apathy.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
just more scripted BS to keep the sheep in fear and enable further tightening of the civil liberties screws.

of course they know who the 'terrorist' is - they probably hired him.

You got anything to back that up or are you just sharing your opinion?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Now't wrong with Lidl, fruit n veg is cheap, and their freezer bags are pretty strong so good shout for carrying a paint bucket. Lidl bag blends in as 'normal' as well so I kind of understand it.
I've carried tens of thousands of £'s in a Tesco 'bag for life' before now, just to look like I wasn't carrying a fortune in cash.
It's about blending in.

Here's my guess as to why the LIDL bag, well that particular LIDL bag. Those bags are for holding frozen goods, they are insulated, My guess is the Bomb was of the Hydrogen peroxide type and he had the bag filled with ice to keep the Peroxide mix cool during transportation..Just a guess, but a educated one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join