It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Study flu shots linked to spontaneous abortions-vaccine experts rush to explain away findings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
terrible news everyone

i wonder how long they were sitting on this data

“A study published today in Vaccine suggests a strong association between receiving repeated doses of the seasonal influenza vaccine and miscarriage,” writes CIDRAP, the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy. “A puzzling study of U.S. pregnancies found that women who had miscarriages between 2010 and 2012 were more likely to have had back-to-back annual flu shots that included protection against swine flu,” reports Medical Xpress,............... “That study was conducted after the CDC made the recommendation 2004 that all pregnant woman in all trimesters get the seasonal flu shot,” explains CIDRAP. .....

400% increase in miscarriages among pregnant women who receive vaccines

The study found a more than 400% increase in spontaneous abortions / miscarriages among pregnant women who received flu shots vaccines in back-to-back years. As ABC News reports:

And then, to the rescue vaccine "researchers" explaining away and suppressing the data.

Two other medical journals rejected the article before a third, Vaccine, accepted it. Dr. Gregory Poland, Vaccine's editor-in-chief, said it was a well-designed study that raised a question that shouldn't be ignored. But he doesn't believe flu shots caused the miscarriages. "Not at all," said Poland, who also is director of vaccine research at the Mayo Clinic.

So, long story short.
The people who make and sell the drugs are the ones policing themselves and doing their own safety testing.
They also sit on the boards of the peer review journals that are supposed to be there to protect the public from this unnecessary misery.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

long story short. The people who make and sell the drugs are the ones policing themselves and doing their own safety testing. They also sit on the boards of the peer review journals that are supposed to be there to protect the public from this unnecessary misery.

Sounds like our situation with trigger-happy police and narcissistic politicians as well. We are f*cked from every angle... it's a sick world

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm waiting for Planned Parenthood to start offering these flu shots for free... in the name of women's health, of course...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What these same people who do childhood vaccines.
Its silly, they wouldnt risk anyone or the unborn...

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The flu vaccine is designed to stimulate a histamine response by use of potent adjuvants. Now, histamines can trigger a miscarriage. Histamine chemistry is more of a problem in people who have a DAO problem in their genetics. So the flu shot would only trigger abortion in maybe around two percent of the women. That would also be dependent on what other Histamines are in their diet and environment too.

I would speculate that this article is true, it sounds logical that there could be an increased risk of miscarriage from some vaccines.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A great MD once gave me inside advice
Never take a flu shot....
Now , I am starting to know why.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The fact you can go to friggin TARGET or WAL MART to get a "flu shot" should tell you all you need to know...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If I remember correctly the histamine arm of the immune response is produced by basophils and mast cells which are situated in connective tissue. The function of histamine is to increase the permeability of capillaries which allows the rest of the immune response machinery to infiltrate infected tissues.

If you read the literature there is also a link between miscarriage and viral infections (specifically gastroenteritis type viruses). As a once fully engaged molecular biologist/immunologist I have serious issues with the number of vaccines we throw around, especially with children. Vaccination should be voluntary and only for life threatening diseases, unfortunately intelligent dialogue about this subject has given way to emotive and poorly constructed arguments from both sides of the divide. This seems to be a trend for most things nowadays, climate change, health care, marriage, sexual orientation, religion etc.

Adjuvants are horrible things, we had to wear face masks, gloves and work in a fume hood when we prepared them. Then we inject them into people.... There are much less toxic ways to vaccinate people but guess what.... Too expensive.

Love your posts by the way Ricky

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

CDC Study flu shots linked to spontaneous abortions-vaccine experts rush to explain away findings

"Linked to" - a favourite noncommitive term of sensationalism-prone journalists who cannot get a single legit source to talk about causality It is almost on the same credibility level as headlines that ends with a question mark.

The abcNEWS article are much more reasonable, however,it is still worth noting some slight 'trickery' of the headline (for many, the only think they will read):

Study prompts call to examine flu vaccine and miscarriage

There is no mention of who the caller is. And usually that is for a good reason: The someone lacks authority or is commenting based on superficial knowledge, often just what is provided by the journalist calling for a comment.

(And yes, in cases like this journalists will most often contact you by phone as it is harder to force an unconditional verbal comment that it is a written. You do not want your source to have the opportunity think too deeply about what they are saying - they might realise that they need additional information in order to make a qualified statement)

It is made clear in the article itself - by the other sources - that there is no cause for immediate alarm. But you would not know that from the headline.
edit on 14-9-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

you dont like my sensationalist headline, i dont like spontaneous vaccine induced abortion.
call it even

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The rabbit hole is very deep with this issue, with the growing evidence of auto immune diseases caused by vaccines, not to mention the relation to gut health, which seems to be a major contributor to many illnesses.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Im waiting for one particular poster who is quite possibly a big pharma shill normally he/she has appeared by now,this one obviously requires better than usual poo-pooing.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

you dont like my sensationalist headline, i dont like spontaneous vaccine induced abortion.
call it even

Is it too early in the morning for me to detect your sarcasm, or are you actually serious?

The point is that when you go beyond the headlines read what is actually being said there then seems to be little cause for alarm.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

the full headline of my first linked source is

CDC-funded study confirms flu shots linked to spontaneous abortions… vaccine experts rush to explain away the findings.

so take it up with them m8
edit on 14-9-2017 by dashen because: Dont eat the yellow snow

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy
a reply to: rickymouse

If I remember correctly the histamine arm of the immune response is produced by basophils and mast cells which are situated in connective tissue. The function of histamine is to increase the permeability of capillaries which allows the rest of the immune response machinery to infiltrate infected tissues.

If you read the literature there is also a link between miscarriage and viral infections (specifically gastroenteritis type viruses). As a once fully engaged molecular biologist/immunologist I have serious issues with the number of vaccines we throw around, especially with children. Vaccination should be voluntary and only for life threatening diseases, unfortunately intelligent dialogue about this subject has given way to emotive and poorly constructed arguments from both sides of the divide. This seems to be a trend for most things nowadays, climate change, health care, marriage, sexual orientation, religion etc.

Adjuvants are horrible things, we had to wear face masks, gloves and work in a fume hood when we prepared them. Then we inject them into people.... There are much less toxic ways to vaccinate people but guess what.... Too expensive.

Love your posts by the way Ricky

What you said is correct, certain viruses stimulate a response big enough to trigger a histamine response that can cause a miscariage also. The thing is that with a virus, you need to get sick but with a vaccination, the response is there when you are not sick. A pregnant woman may not even get exposed to the flu during a season though.

With the reaction I and some in my family get from a flu shot, I would say that that would cause a miscarriage. My granddaughter just had a kid, she has a severe reaction to the flu vaccine so never gets flu shots anymore, she now knows that the flu shot reaction can cause her harm, verified by three doctors who told her never to get a flu shot again. She was under the impression she was defective because she could not take the flu vaccine, two doctors told her she has natural immunity, she does not need the shot. I actually researched that after talking to the doctors, they are right, it is actually a strong innate immunity that causes that. It has it's good effects and it's bad though, and of course it can change as you get older. Mine still works and I am sixty two years old and unless I start taking meds that block the immune system it will probably protect me for another ten or more years. I don't get much of a flu when I get exposed, it is gone in a day. I can catch a cold though, for some reason my immune system does not protect me from the common cold....seems strange but that is the way it works.

Some people need the flu shot, others don't. And like us, the flu vaccine can trigger a cytokine storm that can kill them
edit on 14-9-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I never get the flu shot...not a fan of people putting stuff into my body to fight things that my body can fight naturally, amongst other reasons...but this sounds like a job for this cliché: Correlation does not equal causation.

It is good to use this to raise questions and initiate research into it, but it's certainly not undeniable proof of the correlation between the flu shot and miscarriages.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We need to be able to have real discussions about the efficacy and safety of vaccines. I am not against vaccines, but I am against the shouting down of anyone with the audacity to question the status quo.

Why does Big Pharma and the paid Government shills that protect them with secret courts get to keep the truth from We the People?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why does Big Pharma and the paid Government shills that protect them with secret courts get to keep the truth from We the People?

im guessing money.
piles and piles of money

top topics

join