It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone! I'm new and excited to find out if there are other like humans who think like me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm just going to jump in and tell you a little bit about me. I'm from California. Lived here my whole life. I wont get to technical and divulge too much about my family, kids, job..ect. I'm a bit guarded to my personal information because of my specific beliefs and past experiences. I'm really interested in finding out information on my bloodline (RH-NEG). I'm hoping to possibly find out everyones thoughts, feelings on this subject. Nothing surprises me, and I'm very open minded and excited to share some past UFO experiences of mine at a later time. Sorry, I do ramble on alot...

"Waves to Everyone"

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
pends.....I'm O-NEGGY......you?

he...he and welcome here, proud to meet ya,ufo....why, I'm the king of cigar shaped 400 footers over Dallas '99 to the tune of about 12 seconds

edit on 10-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Sep 10 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lisame

Im o neg. News flash we are pretty normal

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I am A neg. you are weird ... we are alien !

Welcome to the discombobulatory experience ...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

We have many colors of tinfoil hat. Please proceed to the greeting table and select your color.

Think im o-neg but cant swear to it unless I double check with the doc.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hi
Welcome to ATS
I am B Neg,also my youngest daughter.My oldest daughter and son are O Neg.Also had a lot of ufo sightings,all 5 members of my immediate family have seen a ufo at least once.I am an abductee since childhood.Strange for a South African but i have had much strangeness and paranormal happenings in my life.Goes with the territory i guess
Looking forward to reading any threads you create,nice Sunday

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Negativity is in your blood?

Welcome to the site.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"Waves back"

Nothing surprises me, and I'm very open minded and excited to share some past UFO experiences of mine at a later time.

Very intriguing. I too live in Ca, been witness, look forward to you sharing when and where (at a later time).

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Welcome and have fun

I"m also from CA up near Sacramento

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Welcome aboard! Check out the Ts and Cs, Board and Freshman's forums to find out how to post, make threads, what can get you banned, uploading picts, links and videos...and whats allowed and not allowed, what is/are Hoax websites, creating Avatars etc, etc.

Cya!
Mysterioustranger

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Welcome.....

We have the best cookies here than anywhere on the www.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I think that there is something about California that makes people tend to come to subjects like are found in this forum, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hi. I'm Californian also, living on a desert island in Islamic country, only European around for many miles. Left Cali in 2015. Feel much safer here in case things go wrong...??

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
California?

We don't like you're kind here 'bouts.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
as for your reason to engage with ATS:

... I'm really interested in finding out information on my bloodline (RH-NEG). I'm hoping to possibly find out everyones thoughts, feelings on this subject....

You could find out all there is to know about RH (-) in a single thread, with less than 50 replies....
which would send you out the door IF that were your total and complete reason

... your interested in the fringe issues and bullet-points on 'blood-lines'....

like: who are better candidates for Cyborg enhancements, the (+) or the (-) RH persons
...are one RH factor persons more likely to be 'soulless' ?

~ a thousand million questions 'bout life-n-death-n-war ....

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Only time will tell!

new topics

top topics

join