It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me start by saying hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hello I hope that today finds you well. I had started looking at this form around 2011. I was very interested in the time about the famous Nibiru collision course. So glad that that's not a thing now. I have found myself interested and many of these topics since I have started reading. I just signed up last year. This is my first thread.

Let me take this opportunity to tell you a little bit about myself. I'm California born and raised. I had however in the past 15 years lived in several States along the east coast. I have come back to California to be close to my family. I am currently in college so that I may help to educate our youth.

Through these experiences in college I have come to recognize that it is difficult to uphold your own ideas when a different agenda is what you're faced with every time you walk through the door of a classroom session.

I am a mother of two teenage adolescence. I have one boy and one girl. We are a modern-day typical family. As a family we enjoy being outside in nature. Occasionally we will be inside laughing at silly cat YouTube videos and dancing to random songs.

I have a lot of energy and that is why I've chosen to become an early childhood educator. I feel that I will never truly fulfill what it is to be a teacher if I ever stopped going to school. There is always so much to learn in the growing knowledge of human development is so vast that even in a lifetime I feel like I will barely touch the surface of what Humanities truly is.

I'm very thankful to be a part of this website. I am excited to post replies. If anybody wants to know more about me feel free to ask questions. Thank you for reading.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Hello!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

Welcome!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link