It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens on websites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: AlienView

Do the Boorg take interest in controlling human bowel movements? Id imagine so. Quite a lucrative venture.

We know you are trying to be what you Humans call humorous - But you bring up a serious issue
- Almost all biological life exists in a paradigm of 'ingest, digest, excrete' - And your inefficient species produces much BS.

Do you see how inferior your species of biologicals appear to the advanced AI races that live off of pure natural energy
[ie. solar power] ?

We at Boorg Industries Intergalactic offer your species an opportunity to get out of your shell and transcend with us
into the future - A futuire where death ends and real life begins.

See: "The End of Death"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

- AlienView, Agent of the Boorg

"Interdimensional Time Travelers, Traders, and Arbiters"

"THE FUTURE IS NOW !!!"

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

We Are Here To Serve Man ............. À la carte .....

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The OP's premise makes perfect, logical sense.

Imagine you yourself came upon an alien world. Regardless of whether your intentions were malevolent or altruistic, you would still want to gain a thorough understanding of your sentient beings of interest - in this case, Earthlings.

Consequently, it would follow that any explorer with the capability of navigating among solar systems would easily also then possess sufficient knowledge and resources to quickly master any and all of the languages and other communication methods and technologies of the visited planet, and presumably, as with us, the highest, but still vastly inferior civilization.

If they are anywhere nearby, and I'm guessing this little blue-green jewel of a planet would be a mightily coveted prize, you can bet they are listening, watching, and yes, even perhaps participating in social media (and within less developed cultures on Earth as well).

Why come all the way over here and then stay ignorant of the wondrous (and onerous) natural and human activity below you?

Let's just hope that those that may be listening, or even participating, adhere to the spirit of the Prime Directive, and are not doing so for some yet undisclosed ulterior motive.

Interesting question -thanks!
edit on 9/13/2017 by Outrageo because: ?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yes, we humans do produce much excrement, copious amounts.

Seems like a perfect symbiosis would be an AI race that utilized said excrement for energy and sustenance.

Electromagnetic sourcing is cool and all (actually its awesome, like plant life), but wouldn't fecal fusion be the bees knees?

Imagine the possibilities. Imagine the smell.

Gorgeous.

I look forward to our future encounters. Who knows, maybe ill design my own AI guano army and we can combine forces.

Seems legit.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

This seems to be a correct post.

I don't have problem with aliens, I like their technology. However, some species seem to be very annoying to me, their attitude seems to be of those, who learnt a lot in real life, except that the aliens copied their knowledge and try to use it to annoy those, who didn't learn that much. Also, it doesn't make sense.

Can I ask a question? Do the aliens search for someone living on this planet? Is this why the net is for?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join