It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens on websites

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Girls beyond the moon ? Well that can't be discussed it ends in sarcasm , disbelieve entertainment , skeptics pissing around. that's the best the Boys can do. But I personally it's better that way because :

UFO's , dots in the sky and stereotypical Sci-fi that's most people are willing to believe, combine logic and a post like this is born (S+F). E.T. on internet ? E.T as the middleman well that can't be discussed that's paranoia. So the saga goes on ... in a galaxy far far away. Protected by the fast distance of space 'real' science is hiding the truth that this Club is already next level.

edit on 932017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
no
no
no
no

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I would say it would depend ENTIRELY on an alien idea ,yet completely directed to manipulate like a 'Butterfly effect".

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: UnBreakable
Lol
Exactly. Taking your comment 1 step further, the aliens have still to learn the concept of; paragraphs.

@OP. They watch and monitor comments. When a human says something that they should not know, they move in and start PMing the member.

Reason: They have to clamp down on alien traitors and humans that get given the truth from God who is their Primary Enemy #1.

Actually I took that from an old Howard Stern caller who had OCD and had to repeat "I am Dr. Remulak" repeatedly. He may have been an alien.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'd bet dimes to dollars the Aliens are more interested in playing video games online than they are worried about branching out to public forums to share their feelings on our complex social woes and fearful human speculations.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
It's possible. Saying no without showing proof would be just dumb.

Not really. I could tell you that there's a gibbon up my ass, but it wouldn't be sensible to conclude "I can't disprove it, so it could be true."

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'd be thinkin' they'd just get inside your head and make you type what they told you.

Like that lunatic that is the conduit for the Ananaki. And no I'm not going to go look up that fruitcakes name on YT.

peace

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

originally posted by: KiwiNite
It's possible. Saying no without showing proof would be just dumb.

Not really. I could tell you that there's a gibbon up my ass, but it wouldn't be sensible to conclude "I can't disprove it, so it could be true."

We might or might not have aliens but sounds like we have a big time movie actor!

Audobon = Richard Gere

peace

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

Ask a meat popsicle. There are plenty that lurk and post here.

One even admitted openly on a past thread that they are a genderless species. Indicative of e.t. presence? Maybe.

Was pretty funny though, considering a month prior to that thread, I asked a member if he was an e.t.

His response?

"I'm a meat popsicle."

First time i heard the term.

So, yea, if you pay close enough attention...
edit on 3-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Aliens on websites

Not as silly an idea as some might think.

While it may be hard to point a finger and say "There is one!"

Let's see, I poke about in places I shouldn't go on the inner world.

Augustusmasonicus said earlier: I'd really like to see some examples of this.

Okay, I can get the ball rolling here.

I know the 'P' word is unpopular here on ATS (pliadian).

Now not long ago, I was visiting relatives who like UFO stuff and in their kitchen was a book about the plaidians from the local library.

Looking with the inner eye showed something creepy. A double ended black smokey vortex comming out of the cover.

My educated guess is that if one read that book and got caught up emotionally with the tragic story of hope one would come to the notice of whoever set up that energy vortex.

My thinking is "recruitment" to an ideology.

Basically; and I mean this semi seriously, and my sense of rediculous is shinning here; A free plaidian with every copy sold.

I avoid a lot of books and websites for the same reasons, there is something creepy about some of them.

And I didn't read the book.

edit on 3-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I simply noticed, that aliens think way differently than humans, and they try to be much smarter than humans with a highly offensive manner. All of them do the same stuff, I guess that they are living in one colony. I am not going to pick on aliens, just a warning to people living on the surface to vwatch out, because some people in other sites might be aliens, not really humans who live everyday life.

These aliens are very tricky, because they try to behave as humans, use certain slangs as young university students would do so, and they have a general aim: They are smarter than us.

And again, I am not trying to be rude to actual people.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I'd bet dimes to dollars the Aliens are more interested in playing video games online than they are worried about branching out to public forums to share their feelings on our complex social woes and fearful human speculations.

How do you know?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
In theory the more social media accounts some may have allows for potential hacking, scanning-following from existent members of said social media platforms🤔
☻☹🎩

What is the name of your face

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Do bots count as aliens?
Maybe you are encountering online bots...
Can alien bots get online and read hackers without secured tin foil hats

Will you now make a tin foil hat too?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
Hi everyone...

I always thought, that in some websites (like this one) alins are among us, not just humans who live on the surface of this planet. Some members are thinking and posting so differently, that it can be recognized that they are or could be aliens.

It doesn't mean that they are smarter than pople, smart people who learnt much are thinking differently to those who learnt less. Aliens try to copy the behaviours of smart people, but it can be seen in their posts that they have nothing to do with life on the surface of this planet.

What do you people think of this?

This is exactly what an alien would say.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
@OP I think you're jumping the gun with alien posters, it would make far more sense to have alien lurkers. By only watching they would be able to honestly evaluate how people think and feel rather than leading the conversation.

I do understand that it would make sense to ask a leading question or 2 if there was a need to gauge public opinion about a particular topic, however any interaction would be kept to a minimum. What possible use would an alien have for interacting with people on the internet? Especially given that human interaction differs so much online to IRL.

I would genuinely be interested to know what you think would possess them to start talking online and not just lurk.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

[ REDACTED BY THE MIB AUTHORITY OF SIGNUS-7 ]

edit on 9/4/17 by GENERAL EYES because: nothing to see here, move along

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Omg u spelled cignus wrong too...a clear sign of alien poster!!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There have been a couple of self-professed hybrids on ATS over the years.

On a lighter note.

edit on 9/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

i've often pondered whether ETs post secretly on internet forums. i wouldn't put it past them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join