posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 06:50 AM
a reply to: mericks74
1. Made fun of the venture capitalist firm owner that told me they had no $ to fund my business by asking him piously if he "had finally found some $"
at a gathering.
2. Blocked the car of the VC office owner (on accident) preventing him from getting to a "Lunch date" on time.
3. Made a food of myself telling a girl that didnt want a relationship and was leaving for another country that I loved her even after we stopped
dating (Hopeless romantic)
4. Told off some guy that works at the virtual office space I use which subsequently said former girl works.
5. Cancelled my membership there after 1 year because I could not stand the thought of the embarrassment of having to see her even though she leaves
in 2 weeks. Got an email later the same day from person I told off that I was being cancelled (lulz)
6. Uber driver totaled my car
Whatever reputation I had with her, them, that org, that venture firm...was not bombed, it was nuked.