It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPLC transfers Millions in Cash to Offshore Entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've been going over these filings for the last couple of weeks. (Sooooo Boring.........)
Anyway, WFB has been kind enough to go public with the truth.

The filings are all linked for public viewing.

"I've never known a US-based nonprofit dealing in human rights or social services to have any foreign bank accounts," said Amy Sterling Casil, CEO of Pacific Human Capital, a California-based nonprofit consulting firm. "My impression based on prior interactions is that they have a small, modestly paid staff, and were regarded by most in the industry as frugal and reliable. I am stunned to learn of transfers of millions to offshore bank accounts. It is a huge red flag and would have been completely unacceptable to any wealthy, responsible, experienced board member who was committed to a charitable mission who I ever worked with."

"It is unethical for any US-based charity to invest large sums of money overseas," said Casil. "I know of no legitimate reason for any US-based nonprofit to put money in overseas, unregulated bank accounts."

freebeacon.com...

Buck
edit on 31-8-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am not surprised at all. These people just want to make money at any cost. It is a bit like the charity comic relief here in the UK who invested charity money in Tobacco and arms company`s. Or child line who sit on millions of pounds instead of giving it to the children it was donated for.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Here s` a link to the the Comic relief investments.
Shameful actions by people who are supposed to care about children and the needy.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Clearly resembles money laundering.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Sadly: Psychopaths have learned how to manipulate sensitive folks, and tax-rules, and have realized how to make massive profits from so-called charities and foundations.
Plus: it also gives them a fake-platform to lobby for changes, that benefit their semi-legit businesses, for them and their buddies.
Then they give tax-deductible donations to their buddies foundation, and reduce the tax-load on their semi-legit businesses!

They win: middle-class and poor lose, again.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This shouldn't be too surprising. The SPLC is doing their best to instigate a civil war. Once they get it started do you think that Potock et al intends to hang around to see if their side wins? Not on your life! Once this civil war gets under weigh his ilk will flee the country until the coast is clear. If they don't and they lose they know that they will be hanged from the nearest light pole or tree.

The ADL and the SPLC are both Communist front groups. To bad people will have to see a lot of blood to figure that out.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

The business of hate has been very profitable for the SPLC. That would be why they do nothing to solve issues and everything to perpetuate division. Have to keep the reason to exist alive.

top topics

join