It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Cursed Out by Hurricane Harvey Flood Victim.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: carewemust

That doesn't answer my question. You just said you were watching the "anti-American domestic terrorist organization" commonly known as Fox News.

Fox News also has reporters in the Houston as well as reporters from affiliates providing them with streams. Those reporters are also interviewing victims.

Are you going to be equally critical of Fox News for doing exactly the same thing?

Fox is NOT anti-America. Hmmmm...Are you a new member of BLM or ANTIFA, trying to earn your first merit badge?

It was not a Fox Reporter who was cursed out.

Fox is pretty divisive, no anti-america, but pretty devisive. Especially when you add in Hannity etc.

I see Tucker Carlson and Hannity as being divisive, in the mold of Rush Limbaugh. They have top viewership in those time-slots though. Hannity is like the TV version of ATS to me. He brings to light Democrat atrocities, just like ATS does.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I think when journalists have their many "award dinners", certificates and plaques are given to those who are most impactful. This CNN reporter may get an award for bravery in the field, under difficult conditions.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: carewemust

That doesn't answer my question. You just said you were watching the "anti-American domestic terrorist organization" commonly known as Fox News.

Fox News also has reporters in the Houston as well as reporters from affiliates providing them with streams. Those reporters are also interviewing victims.

Are you going to be equally critical of Fox News for doing exactly the same thing?

Fox is NOT anti-America. Hmmmm...Are you a new member of BLM or ANTIFA, trying to earn your first merit badge?

It was not a Fox Reporter who was cursed out.

Fox is pretty divisive, no anti-america, but pretty devisive. Especially when you add in Hannity etc.

I see Tucker Carlson and Hannity as being divisive, in the mold of Rush Limbaugh. They have top viewership in those time-slots though. Hannity is like the TV version of ATS to me. He brings to light Democrat atrocities, just like ATS does.

Going to give you Hannity and Limbaugh, and have listened to them both. Who is out there bringing to the light the Republican atrocities. If CNN or MSNBC reports anything, republicans scream fake news. There are atrocities on both sides, I know that, you know that, we are probably closer together than either of us would like to admit.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I feel bad for the flood victim and her 2 kids, but seeing a CNN reporter cursed out on live TV warmed my heart!

That lady was spot on. She was being pretty much held captive by an Ambulance Chaser from the Very Fake News Network.

Hahahahahaha!!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I feel bad for the flood victim and her 2 kids, but seeing a CNN reporter cursed out on live TV warmed my heart!

That lady was spot on. She was being pretty much held captive by an Ambulance Chaser from the Very Fake News Network.

Hahahahahaha!!

If you have ever been interviewed on TV, you would know that you agree to it, before it ever starts.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha!!

Make up what ever story you want to, as for most of the time you are dead wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
WoW !!

That lady is (rightfully) PO'd I would say !!

That CNN doofus should have looked a bit more like she cared. She looked like a limo brought her from a 5 star hotel to the convention center, just to interview people, until she couldn't take the stench any longer. About 1 hour would be her limit.

Hillarious! Even though Mrs. Trump wore stylish six inch heels with her skinny jeans, she took them off before landing.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hahahahahaha!!

Make up what ever story you want to, as for most of the time you are dead wrong.

It was a simple observation there, Bubba. What's your damned beef?

CNN should have had the sense to leave the lady and her kids alone.

edit on 29-8-2017 by Deplorable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Hahahahahaha!!

She agreed to be interviewed, wanted the attention, and then wanted to be the angry black B. I don't get it, and I lean left.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

Hahahahahaha!!

If you have ever been interviewed on TV, they come up and ask you if they can film, there are no real surprise interviews on live TV

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Could the reporter not see the lady's state of mind? It was written all over her face. Why didn't she interview someone that had a chance the settle down. The lady had just walked in the door. And based on watching the local news, they aren't asking first. They just start grabbing people and stick the mike in their face. Maybe she could have walked away but she was pretty stressed out.

Stupid reporter bringing the kids into it.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, the above link is an earlier thread

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join