It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Cursed Out by Hurricane Harvey Flood Victim.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I feel bad for the flood victim and her 2 kids, but seeing a CNN reporter cursed out on live TV warmed my heart!

You think this will make CNN more compassionate? They've been running a segment honoring one of their hero reporters, who rescued an old man from his flooding house on Sunday. All the reporter did was lean over the side of the rescue boat and hold out his hand. The first-responders in the water with the old man, actually lifted him over and into the boat! But CNN has been tooting their own horn by showing this segment over and over, for the past 3 days.

It's disgusting when an Anti-America Domestic Terrorist media outlet pretends like they actually care about Americans!

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
WoW !!

That lady is (rightfully) PO'd I would say !!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She agreed to be interviewed then complains about being interviewed? All she had to do was say no I don't want to be interviewed.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
WoW !!

That lady is (rightfully) PO'd I would say !!

That CNN doofus should have looked a bit more like she cared. She looked like a limo brought her from a 5 star hotel to the convention center, just to interview people, until she couldn't take the stench any longer. About 1 hour would be her limit.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

She agreed to be interviewed then complains about being interviewed? All she had to do was say no I don't want to be interviewed.

Maybe she agreed, just so she could curse the CNN babe out. If so, I want to give her a medal!

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

STAR STAR STAR. I would pay to go on CNN and curse them out LOL

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Care, you and I were pretty much in agreement on another thread. You are way off base here, that woman agreed to be interviewed. There is no excuse for her behavior.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So you won't be watching *any* interviews of victims of Harvey then? At all? And you'll be here to denounce them coming from the outlets that you frequent? Because there are hundreds, probably thousands of reporters in Houston doing the same thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

STAR STAR STAR. I would pay to go on CNN and curse them out LOL

Sorry, but CNN doesn't allow intelligent, strong people with opposing views to be a guest. Only if you're a wimp Republican will you be invited this Summer.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Care, you and I were pretty much in agreement on another thread. You are way off base here, that woman agreed to be interviewed. There is no excuse for her behavior.

Maybe STRESS. I've never experienced stress anywhere NEAR what those folks are going through.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Good for her. BRAVO!

Not only CNN but all of them are way to quick to corner disaster victims and crime victims at the worst possible times.

The reporters are looking for dirt. They are looking for stories where they can blame someone for something to sensationalize it for ratings. They are nothing more than a nuisance and parasites while a disaster is ongoing. They add another layer of people the emergency services have to deal with they don't need.

The media's only involvement should be getting useful news to victims and they can tell the story after it's over.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I maybe announcing that I am a racist, but I really over this angry black woman crap, pretty much over the angry crap. These people have no concept of conflict resolution. Poor parenting by most everyone.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So you won't be watching *any* interviews of victims of Harvey then? At all? And you'll be here to denounce them coming from the outlets that you frequent? Because there are hundreds, probably thousands of reporters in Houston doing the same thing.

I didn't see this interview when it occurred earlier today.. Saw the (bleep...bleep!) highlights of it on Tucker Carlson (Fox News) 50 minutes ago. Googled it. Watched it. LMAO. Posted it here.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Maybe STRESS. I've never experienced stress anywhere NEAR what those folks are going through.

Hurricane Charlie came over my house as a Cat 5 in 2004, next morning we were all out trying to help our neighbors to recover. Rural Florida, and yeah I felt my house move. This angry black woman crap is BS, CNN needs to do better, as do all of our media outlets.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That doesn't answer my question. You just said you were watching the "anti-American domestic terrorist organization" commonly known as Fox News.

Fox News also has reporters in the Houston as well as reporters from affiliates providing them with streams. Those reporters are also interviewing victims.

Are you going to be equally critical of Fox News for doing exactly the same thing?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That doesn't answer my question. You just said you were watching the "anti-American domestic terrorist organization" commonly known as Fox News.

Fox News also has reporters in the Houston as well as reporters from affiliates providing them with streams. Those reporters are also interviewing victims.

Are you going to be equally critical of Fox News for doing exactly the same thing?

Fox is NOT anti-America. Hmmmm...Are you a new member of BLM or ANTIFA, trying to earn your first merit badge?

It was not a Fox Reporter who was cursed out.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Wow..you went through Charlie?! I can't even begin to imagine what you felt and experienced.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Fox is NOT anti-America. Hmmmm...Are you a new member of BLM or ANTIFA, trying to earn your first merit badge?

It was not a Fox Reporter who was cursed out.

Fox is pretty divisive, no anti-america, but pretty devisive. Especially when you add in Hannity etc.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

Wow..you went through Charlie?! I can't even begin to imagine what you felt and experienced.

Charlie, Francis, and Jeanne crossed my home in 2004, all in 6 weeks, it was a trip. No electricity for 8 days with Charlie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join