It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joan of Arc life: higher self guided from anonymity to Heroism, from Heresy to Sanctity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

On the day May 30th of the year 1431 at the tender age of only 19 years old Joan of Arc the Heroin of France is burned in the stack
by the English inquisition accused of Heresy.

Please check
Martyrdom of Joan of Arc

This girl became a symbol of mystic experience gotten at really early age, she was a natural seer, she got visions with Angels and Saints but also able to see the Virgin Mary and Jesus, in which she was asked to lead a movement to restore the independence of France in times the country was occupy by the English men.

Joan of Arc known in History as the maid of Orleans was only a peasant, she didn't really receive a privileged education, probably she was almost illiterate as many girls of her social condition, but she was not only gifted with clairvoyance, she owned an incredible charisma that inspired all the people around her, elders, men, youngsters, to follow her in a war that was not easy to win but it was definitively important for the national identity of France.

Please check:
Saint Joan of Arc Life

Her incredibly magnetic personality allow her to be introduced by people she really didn't know into the court and open for her a route to meet the Dauphin, the Prince of France, who she impressed so much and to whom she swore loyalty.

She could be seen also as one of the first feminists of History, she performed magnificently in roles that were at that time exclusively executed by men, and not for common ones, in the medieval times just by knights, professional military officers and at due to the importance of the cause she pursued normally reserved for noblemen.

In 1423 , when she was just 12 years old, Joan of Arc began to have mystical visions encouraging her to lead a pious life.

Over time, those visions became more vivid, she started dialogs with with two presences identified as St. Michael and St. Catherine who designated her as the savior of France and encouraged her to seek an audience with Charles—who had assumed the title Dauphin (heir to the throne)—and ask his permission to expel the English and install him as the rightful king.

She is in this sense an archetype of profile in courage, a person that gives hope to others, something to believe in, a person that didn't fear the dangers and risks that were involved in to fight for a fair cause against tyranny and oppression.

By 1429 finally she is able to reach the Dauphin through a sequence of events that have all the aspect of incredible unlikely synchronicities considering that by the time there was a so large social gap in between common people, like her, and the nobility.

Please check:
Carl Jung research on Synchronicities

She had a private meeting that will change her life and the one of her nation. Prince Charles was not certain what to make of her, just a girl asking for an audience and that professed she could save France.

Joan, however, won him over when she correctly identified him, dressed incognito, in a crowd of members of his court.

The Prince and Joan had a private meeting on which she revealed details of a solemn prayer Charles had made to God to save France.

Still doubtful, Charles called the most prominent theologians to check her. The clergymen concluded that there was found nothing improper with the peasant girl, only piety, chastity and humility.

Joan of Arc died tortured after a summary trial that was conducted never to make justice but to punish her brave attitudes and it is no doubt one of the worst crimes ever committed by members of the Church of England, she was underage, she never had a competent attorney to defend her, she was sentenced to the Capital penalty even not for a political crime but for a religious one that was manufactured by her accusers.

Seven misconceptions about Joan of Arc

In the long run History proved that she was indeed a messenger of God, France got its complete independence of the Norman Britain and remained along centuries Roman Catholic as she wanted to be.

pls check:
Joan of Arc the Heroin of the Battle of Orleans May 4-7 1429

She is a martyr of the intolerance of people that believe they have the monopoly of the truth but they only owe ignorance and fanaticism, she represents all the misunderstood or unfairly harassed seers, prophets, specially the children ones, of the mystics, psychics that have been chosen for God to let us know what it is secret and hidden.

Joan of Arc represents one of the most famous examples of higher self guidance, people that found pathways that are almost inexistent to transit in life in order to accomplish a mission they believe they were chosen for.

pls check
Higher Self guidance

A second trial 25 years after her death found her innocent any charges on July 7, 1456. A panel of theologians after a carefully analysis of the testimony of 115 witnesses from the original trial concluded that Joan was maliciously incriminated by her accusers and was really a martyr.

Joan d'arc’s beatification was decreed by Pope Pius X on April 11, 1909.

On May 16th 1920 the Roman Catholic Church after a carefully revision of all the details of her trial and life, about the spiritual experiences she got, her ministry of faith in Christ decided to make her a Saint, defying what the verdict of the corrupt Anglican inquisition that with extreme cruelty and despotism took her life being still only a teen ager.

Pls check:
saint-joan-of-arc.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/29/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
thanks for the rundown on Joan

the Prince of Darkness who rules this world likely twisted Joan's religious experiences into the confusion-of-ecstasy episodes
see: Religious ecstasy ~ en.wikipedia ~
Religious ecstasy is a type of an altered state of consciousness characterized by greatly reduced external awareness and expanded interior mental and spiritual awareness, frequently accompanied by visions and emotional (and sometimes physical) euphoria.

the FED System of the Day (of dirty-old-men) won the battle over her life & reputation, regardless of that 1456 equally rigged 'trial' which defended Joan's religious connection to her 'higher self'

? are Martyrs self made or preordained from the whims of heaven ?
edit on th31150403017629092017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

according to verses in Revelation... Martyrs & Saints are given over to the forces of the material world, to shed blood & die--- up to the point of and predetermined level-of-blood or the number of pure white gowns set aside for the whole history of Saints & Martyrs in the whole church age
edit on th31150403062029172017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Joan of Arc died tortured after a summary trial that was conducted never to make justice but to punish her brave attitudes and it is no doubt one of the worst crimes ever committed by members of the Church of England, she was underage, she never had a competent attorney to defend her, she was sentenced to the Capital penalty even not for a political crime but for a religious one that was manufactured by her accusers.

Firstly, the Church of England did not exist in the time of Joan of Arc. Everyone was Roman Catholic. In fact she was tried by the Bishop of Beauvais Pierre Cauchon who was French, albeit a supprter of the English. Joan of Arc was a religious fanatic who suffered a politically motivated trial for heresy.

Also, she was not tortured, so that assertion is historically inaccurate. She was also not "underage" as she was 19 when she died.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

First at all this is obviously not a thread that is recommendable to British readers, second that God takes side in wars is nothing new and Joan d'arc didn't invent the recipe.

The book of Psalms is full of examples on which it is clear that God helps people that he has sympathy of , like for instance the very King David, to defeat their enemies.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.

Psalm 31, 7 will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness, Because You have seen my affliction; You have known the troubles of my soul, 8 And You have not given me over into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a large place.

Psalm 91, 7 A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you. 8You will only look on with your eyes And see the recompense of the wicked.

Also this special partnership in times of war between God and the prophets he protect is not exclusively showed in Psalms, there examples in other parts of the scriptures.

Leviticus 26, 7'But you will chase your enemies and they will fall before you by the sword; 8five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall before you by the sword. 9'So I will turn toward you and make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will confirm My covenant with you.…

Joshua 23:10
"One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the LORD your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.

Jeremiah 15:11
The LORD said, "Surely I will set you free for purposes of good; Surely I will cause the enemy to make supplication to you In a time of disaster and a time of distress.

Thanks for your reply anyway, this is nothing personal but unfortunately there are moments in which nations are in the wrong side of History and that was the case of England at the XV in France.

Now, we must remember that the war of the roses in England was going to really put two branches of the same family, the York and the Lancasters, to fight in a horrible way for the throne and well the outcome in the long run was usurpation, Richard III took the throne by killing his own two nephews.

Please check:
www.history.com...

All that so negative sinful energy generated the most evil of all the offsprings in the British crown: the mad King Henry VIII th, who of course was a Heretic Monarch, adulterer and polygamist, and so evil that his blood couldn't remain on power more than one generation after him.

Please check:
warsoftheroses.com...

So I found perfectly understandable that God, whose perspective of reality is not constrained by time, since he is omniscient of the future for excellence, he wanted in advance to prevent all that corruptive mess may damage France too.

Please check:
www.britannica.com...

God decided to send Joan to liberate her country from Albion in the vespers of its most dark hour in History, one that is still remembered as of tyranny, exhausting civil wars and terrible crimes against his church.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Your reply is of course a smog curtain, there is nothing really substantial in your arguments, all have been chosen based on a game of words, using categories that when are examined in depth are absolutely empty.

Let me take one by one:

My assertion was that she was still a teenager, not so much that she was underage when she died, however when she started to take part in battles she was still 17 and she won the Battle of Orleans just when she was 18.

If to die in the stake burnt is not a torture then nothing is really that, it is the most horrible way to be executed, is not just death penalty is a terrible suffering for the victim that dies slowly in indescribable agony.

She was indeed condemned by the British Inquisition, it is irrelevant if by the time the limits of England included what it is now French territory.

Similar argument can be used to claim that Mary Stuart was not British since by her time Scotland was an independent country, or that CharleMagno was not Belgian or German since by his time Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and France were the same country, or that Aristoteles Onassis was not Greek because now his birthplace is in Turkey.

It is also a distraction sophism to try to argue that there was no a separate Church of England from Rome, anyway the religious authorities that headed the trial were all loyal to the English crown and they were not sent or acting in the name of the Pope.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Your reply is of course a smog curtain, there is nothing really substantial in your arguments, all have been chosen based on a game of words, using categories that when are examined in depth are absolutely empty.

Yet what I said was historical fact, so consider it a correction made with the best intentions, lest we start working from the incorrect historical baseline.

My assertion was that she was still a teenager, not so much that she was underage when she died, however when she started to take part in battles she was still 17 and she won the Battle of Orleans just when she was 18.

Therefore she was not underage as you stated. If you are old enough to lead an army... etc..

If to die in the stake burnt is not a torture then nothing is really that, it is the most horrible way to be executed, is not just death penalty is a terrible suffering for the victim that dies slowly in indescribable agony.

You said tortured and burned at the stake. I agree that it's a horrible death, but she could have avoided it. The Roman Catholics made a habit of executing people by burning for heresy. It's the way they did things back then. It got worse when the Protestants started to arrive!

She was indeed condemned by the British Inquisition, it is irrelevant if by the time the limits of England included what it is now French territory.

Indeed she was condemned by a Catholic court that has English supporters: It was not the Church of England. A few hundred years ago the English ruled large portions of France. It was the way of things were. Joan of Arc was embroiled in the conflict of the time and an enemy of the English. Her death was politically motivated, but her religious fanaticism did her no favours as it also got the French all bothered too.

Good thoughtful post, but the historical facts are wrong in some cases.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The inquisitors were mainly members of the English clergy, or French colaborationists loyal subjects to the English crown.

No Cardinal or Bishop coming from the Holy see took part at all in that infamous trial, so there is no way to wash the hands of the English crown in that horrendus execution.

There was indeed torture, psycological one by sure, the supposed confession was gotten through extremely harrasing and stressful inquiries that today will be banned.

The trial was a political one, the motivation was Not religious at all, the charges were manufactured to discredit a heroin against English oppression.

She was chosen to be heretic to break the moral of the French insurrection that trusted the Divine mission of Joan and so the fairness of their cause.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/30/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join