It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Trump Adviser Sebastian Gorka Leaves White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: justwokeup

All the good guys are gone?

Tillerson, Pence, McMasters...I don't agree with them politically (or economically), but I'm happy that they're stable and have careers based on more than hysterical fringe rhetoric, like Bannon and Gorka do.

Tillerson seems a competent manager. Not a fan of Pence but as he's just the spare part it doesn't matter too much unless trump catches a bullet.

McMaster was put where he is specifically to ensure none of the foreign policy that trump ran on came to fruition. He's a spoiling agent that's why McCain the idiot was so deleriously happy when he was picked.

The intellectual force behind the foreign policy approaches that made trump attractive as a candidate in the first place is now gone. There will be no substantive deviation from business as usual. It may as well be Clinton in charge.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

If you think McMasters has some sort of mind control over trump i will disagree. Trump has been doing what he wants. I have only seen one thing that has been suspect and that was conceding on the russian sanctions and there is no telling what trump has up his sleeve on that one. On its face he never should have signed that away IMO.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

If you think McMasters has some sort of mind control over trump i will disagree. Trump has been doing what he wants. I have only seen one thing that has been suspect and that was conceding on the russian sanctions and there is no telling what trump has up his sleeve on that one. On its face he never should have signed that away IMO.

It's not a matter of mind control. It's a matter of control of information flow. Rational people make decisions on the basis of the facts and the analysis presented to them. Nobody can read everything at the top of a state bureacracy so there is filtering. Control the filtering and you control the decision making.

Another three years will tell the tale. Ill be happy to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Trump will get any information he wants. T his notion that they are not letting him read the news is a farce. They cant control him like that. They try but he just does what he wants anyways. His speech showed that. Hell... we cant even control him and we put him in office. we tell him what to do all the time and he still does what he wants LOL.

Have some faith. Trump is no dummy. He knows whats going on.

secret service told him not to walk during in the open the day he was sworn in. what did he do? he said OK.... took Melanie and Barron out to walk with him. He doesnt give a rip. This notion he lives in kelly's bubble now is a MSM joke. It does not add up with what we see. They told him not to pardon arpio.... he pardons him LOL. Trump is the Human version of honey badger. Have faith in the great golden haired cheeto.

i can go on and on....

Trump should get off Twitter blah, blah, blah...... he tweets every day. he should button his coat...nope. TPP .... Nope. stay out of Afghanistan... Nope. Fire sessions... Nope. Go after Hillary...Nope...Not yet anyways.

trump makes his own decisions.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Breitbart is currently in negotiations with Dr. Gorka regarding his support for the website, as well as collaboration on a joint venture that would embody a Jacksonian national security vision.

Loving this quote from the Brietbart article

Ahh...the good old days of Manifest Destiny for European settlers and slavery or second class status for the non-whites. Jackson was fond of The Indian Removal Act and pro-slavery.

A lot of this was pretty much cultural for the period and is all in the past. I just wonder why Breitbart and (possibly) Gorka feel Jackson's domestic policies are relevant today?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
trump slowly draining the swamp he filled.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join