It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rent-A-Mob, Antifa group heads to Phoenix to protest Trump rally.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: carewemust
Soros, or whoever paid these protestors, is probably very disappointed tonight for wasting their money. Maybe financial incentives to those who deliver violence, will be added to the next trip.

The 2016 protestors had such incentives, according to an undercover video that was shared on ATS.

the ramblings of a paranoid delusional, anyone disagreeing with the president is a paid shill.
how much do the koch brothers pay you to shill the gop?

Probably as much as Soros pays you to shill for the DNC. Both sides are being played by the rich and powerful, you don't think democrat billionaires are any more trustworthy than repub billionaires, do you?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Seth Abramson on Twitter:

BREAKING: Sean Hannity on Radio Says "99 Percent" of Charlottesville Confederate Statue Protestors Weren't Nazis, KKK, or White Supremacists

4:16 PM - 21 Aug 2017

I guess there's no transcripts of Hannity's radio show? Anyway, I tracked down the recording and I skimmed through it a few minutes at a time and I now think that Abramson misunderstood. He was actually referring to the 99% of Boston protesters who were peaceful and well behaved. Listen from about 10:40 on:

If you came in late and picked up about there, you might conclude he was talking about Charlottesville. He actually says "Boston" one time by my count from that point until the commercial break but it wouldn't be too hard to miss if you weren't really paying attention. I didn't come across anything else that seemed to match.

I would never knowing misinform and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. In this case, looks like I got fake newsed by Seth Abramson.

I stand corrected.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I like elephants.
The huge steaming pile of Demon Feces in the room is Soros.
Don't put the metaphorical stink on elephants.
They are beautiful creatures.
edit on 23-8-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Unless I'm mistaken, has it not been proven time and time again that these "Craigslist" rent-a-mob stories are fake news, endeavours specifically created by the alt-right to drag off to other websites, like this one, and use as false flag evidence?

I remember reading a story specifically about these ads here on ATS, as someone even attempted to try to actually contact several of them, and they ended up being dead ends backed by Republicans specifically to push the disinfo this is even done at all, none the less, a lot.

There are many people that report things on Craigslist, and I can't really see ads like this being effective without being removed. You most likely would be reported to the police, and they will find you, as I personally know people that have been caught by police for drug trade and sex trade on Craigslist. The idea rent-a-mob terrorism works on Craigslist is not really accurate and seems like propaganda and fake news.

You can't really prove who created the ad, yet here you are saying it's someone specifically. Should I assume you contacted them and mock-joined them to continue this journalistic investigation that it's even Antifa? Or you just ran here to tell us there is a fire when all you saw was smoke? Obviously your source has a screenshot of the post, but no link to it, and the contact information is edited out, and there's no way to tell if it's authentic at all.

I could just as easily in 5 minutes create a Craigslist ad calling for Trump Supporters to flip cars and Riot, take a screenshot of it, and have about the same thing you're presenting here from a standpoint of verifiable authenticy.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Who2Trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Based on the Charlotte, NC 'Crowds are Us' ad that was floating around after the Charlottesville rally, I wanted to see if these type ads actually exist.

I found the one I posted from Phoenix and another for Las Vegas.

At the time (August 18), I didn't actually realize Trump was going to be in Phoenix, last night. The Phoenix ad had been up for 4 days when I archived it..so it was posted on approximately August 14 or 15.

If you type in key search terms and 'site:craigslist.org' then you can Google all of Craigslist, at one time.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Grimpachi

That jnot true ,I just Inherited 3 million dollars from Nigeria all I had to do was give them my bank details, should only take 3 more days for the money to clear.

Lol, your posts are in winning mode this week.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"You don't need a weatherman. To know which way the wind blows." Also don't need main stream media to tell me we're being lied to.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Seth Abramson on Twitter:

BREAKING: Sean Hannity on Radio Says "99 Percent" of Charlottesville Confederate Statue Protestors Weren't Nazis, KKK, or White Supremacists

4:16 PM - 21 Aug 2017

I guess there's no transcripts of Hannity's radio show? Anyway, I tracked down the recording and I skimmed through it a few minutes at a time and I now think that Abramson misunderstood. He was actually referring to the 99% of Boston protesters who were peaceful and well behaved. Listen from about 10:40 on:

If you came in late and picked up about there, you might conclude he was talking about Charlottesville. He actually says "Boston" one time by my count from that point until the commercial break but it wouldn't be too hard to miss if you weren't really paying attention. I didn't come across anything else that seemed to match.

I would never knowing misinform and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. In this case, looks like I got fake newsed by Seth Abramson.

I stand corrected.

If only 1% of the Charlottesville protesters were White Supremacists, then there must have been over a million protestors there. That seems a little silly. This was an event ORGANIZED by White Supremacists, and they drove there from all over the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join