It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs over Phoenix August 18, 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: whistleblowernow
a reply to: Soloprotocol

we are slowly being messages and desensitized that there is life else where? maybe so?

People in general have believed in life elsewhere for many many years now. Consider the astronomer Percival Lowell's claims around 1900 that Mars had a civilization. Most of the general public had no problem believing his claims were possible, and the much of the mainstream public in general believed his claims to be true.

People had no trouble believing in "Mars Men" or Moon Men" in the past. As the public's scientific knowledge has increased, that has recently been supplanted by the general public believing in life on planets around other stars. People since the 1960s have watched TV shows such as Star Trek and believed the idea that intelligent life on other worlds was quite possible.

So it does not seem to me that the public needs to be indoctrinated or desensitized about the issue.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Dronez..is correct 17th march 2017

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
drones or aliens, still cool that they made something that looked like a bird formation in the beginning
bird as in phoenix bird, over phoenix

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

we are slowly being messages and desensitized that there is life else where? maybe so?

People in general have believed in life elsewhere for many many years now. Consider the astronomer Percival Lowell's claims around 1900 that Mars had a civilization. Most of the general public had no problem believing his claims were possible, and the much of the mainstream public in general believed his claims to be true.

People had no trouble believing in "Mars Men" or Moon Men" in the past. As the public's scientific knowledge has increased, that has recently been supplanted by the general public believing in life on planets around other stars. People since the 1960s have watched TV shows such as Star Trek and believed the idea that intelligent life on other worlds was quite possible.

So it does not seem to me that the public needs to be indoctrinated or desensitized about the issue.

Millions of people believe two penguins made their way from Antartica to the middle east and jumped on a ark to avoid water...Go figure.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Millions of people believe two penguins made their way from Antartica to the middle east and jumped on a ark to avoid water...Go figure.

Nah! Penguins swim, silly.

That reminds me of Bill Cosby's stand-up bit (back when he did stand-up comedy) about Noah and the Ark...

..."How long can you tread water"

edit on 23/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

hoax bin time?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've lived in Phoenix all my life and I don't recognize any of the buildings in the video. I doubt it was filmed here.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
I've lived in Phoenix all my life and I don't recognize any of the buildings in the video. I doubt it was filmed here.

You're right. The city in the video is Austin, Texas.

That building in the video's "cover image" with the three stepped roof is "One American Center" on the corner of Congress and W. 6th Street in Austin. The building on the right in that image (the tall building that looks to be split vertically) is the Downtown Austin Aloft Hotel.

edit on 23/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This pic seems to have been shot from the same angle. Is the Austin aloft a recent building, It's not in this shot. ?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: mekhanics

hoax bin time?

I debunked my own thread within 5 mins.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

No turn arrow signs in that pic.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
This pic seems to have been shot from the same angle. Is the Austin aloft a recent building, It's not in this shot. ?

Yes, it is new. This article states it opened on July 27 of this year. The image in the article is of the other side of the building, which does not include that long vertical cut-out feature of the back side of the building.

austin.curbed.com...

If you go onto google street view, you can see that it is under construction (but nearly completed) in the images from 7th street and Congress Ave that were labeled as being taken in February 2017. If you go to Street view of the alley behind in connecting 6th and 6th street (an image that Google lists as being taken in May of 2016), you can see that it was under construction at that time as well, but was only a few stories high.

So depending on that image was taken, it was either not there yet, or not yet far enough into construction to be seen.

Here is a Google Street view from January 2017 taken from the approximate location of your image.

Google Street View, Austin Texas - Old Pecan Street section of 6th Street

edit on 24/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax

Yeah street configuration is not like Phoenix and the downtown area doesn't have simple traffic lights hanging off of cable running across a street like in video.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Didn't realize someone corrected right location being Austin Tx already. I posted too soon.

Like someone else here mentioned, there are indeed alot of strange crafts in the skies, day or night, over the Phoenix area. The lights I seen usually happened around the southern sides of the mountain ranges there around South Mountain. Probably like between Maricopa Az and Phoenix.
edit on 24-8-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

edit on 24-8-2017 by wickd_waze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Not an UFO. Anyone saw when the "UFOS" move near the tree?

They should move behind the tree, but they actually move ahead.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
My first though? CGI. Unfortunately, we can't trust anything we see anymore. Especially YouTube videos.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lnxsys
Not an UFO. Anyone saw when the "UFOS" move near the tree?

They should move behind the tree, but they actually move ahead.

I think the lights were bright enough to bleed out "over" the branches even though the objects were behind the branches.

Having said that, it seems that the objects in the OP's video were almost certainly drones, considering another video was later posted showing drones that seemed to be in the same town (Austin Texas by the way, NOT Phoenix), and maybe even on the same night

So drones.

edit on 29/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
UFOs for sure. a reply to: Soloprotocol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join