It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting The Charlottesville BS To Rest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
With all the threads promoting further division and conflict I'm surprised no one has pointed this out yet. I'll try and keep this short for those of you who don't have a long attention span for facts that don't support your divisive rhetoric.

The Charlottesville battle royale was a staged event. Period.

Though don't take my word for it, local law enforcement confirmed this with their "stand down" order and blocking "the right" from safe passage. Forcing both sides to confront one another:

No one in their right mind is supporting Nazi ideology. No one. Anyone claiming we are are plain ignorant. The fact is, they had written approval to be there to protest. Antifa and BLM did not. However, that isn't even the point. Because when Unite The Right showed up, they were to be given safe passage to the monument away from the counter-protesters. However, when they showed up the opposite occurred. Law enforcement blocked their safe passage forcing them to walk through the crowd of counter protesters. Is anyone really surprised at the events which followed?

Again, none of us on the perceived "right" (I pertain to neither one side or the other. I don't give into ideologies of division) are supporting the beliefs of Unite The Right. However, we do support their right to hold their beliefs. As Jesse Ventura says: "I may not agree with what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it". Neo-Nazi or otherwise.

Let's be realistic here, Neo-Nazi's are a very, very minor demographic. They have no power whatsoever. They are not flooding the streets causing havoc and chaos, unlike ANTIFA and BLM. If my eyes do not deceive me, most of the protesters on the right showed up with helmets and shields while the left showed up with sticks and cans of concrete.

And no, one moron with a car does not give you free reign to make blanket statements about the entire group, Trump or those of us trying to point out this blatant psyop which is instigating further conflict in your country and distracting from real issues.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The police activities - or more importantly the commands from higher up - needs to be fully investigated. This has the look of the Governor trying to cause an issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Very well put.
It's sad to get labelled a Nazi sympathizer or Neo-Confederate simply for asserting the Alt-Right group had a lawful permit for a rally which was turned in to a "walk of shame" (violence) through Antifa and BLM counter-protesters.

These far-right groups are powerless, they can't do anything but get a few minutes on tv with flags and regalia to show up as the old bogeyman returns. There essentially is no KKK, they don't control the media, school curriculum or get laws passed -they have zero power except in minds of those easily intimidated.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The police activities - or more importantly the commands from higher up - needs to be fully investigated. This has the look of the Governor trying to cause an issue.

Governor McCauliffe has stated the same as the mayor of Charlottesville that he is part of the resistance to the Trump administration. You can bet he is hardcore left and he has control over the national guard and State police.

top topics

join