It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN forced to admit Antifa is violent anarchist group

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here's the video,
I don't see how they were forced to do anything though, as you can see, they were already investigating ANTIFA.

Maybe you should start again with the more apt, and honest approach.

Also, in video of the counter protest the other day, counter protesters told those with masks to take them off, or clear off.
edit on 20-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree. We may have different ideas regardless. I feel there is a way to diminish the violence and certain individual's "need" to join these kinds of groups. Happier life styles would greatly reduce such things. Adding people to lists by vote, doesn't seem the best foot forward.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Adding people to lists by vote, doesn't seem the best foot forward.

Mencken,

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

"A Few Pages of Notes," The Smart Set (January 1915)

en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

A retarded propaganda slop-producer berating other retards won't impress me, at all. I wish them both a future filled with misery and profit-losses.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
CNN also has an article on them as well.I was surprised as it seems everything leftist was getting a free pass. However It still manages to blame Trump for their recent bad behavior.

link   
Leftist ideologies: 94 million CIVILIAN murders and counting...

In short...the left is better at totalitarianism because their ethos is defined by it...

Human instinct drives us to know what lies over the next hill and whether or not we can get there faster than the man to our left and our right…

The left-wing seeks to de-humanize us by legislating equality and removing the instincts born of our genes…

We reached the moon because of competiton(and Werner Von Braun)

Although Obama said that no one nation can make it to the moon on their own…
OK, I guess I misremembered 1969

-Chris
edit on 20-8-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

link   
at least someone finally called us anarchists...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Of course they weren't forced...see my post on page 1 as to what this is all about. No master likes having their hand bitten

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

No moar CNN fake news, winning!!!

That was easy. Maybe another piece on how Soros financed a few of them and the whole AltTrollSupremacy will gobble up CNN "facts" as if nothing happened at all.

“You need violence in order to protect nonviolence,” Ms. Nauert added. “That’s what’s very obviously necessary right now. It’s full-on war, basically.”

Others on the left disagree, saying antifa’s methods harm the fight against right-wing extremism and have allowed Mr. Trump to argue that the two sides are equivalent. These critics point to the power of peaceful disobedience during the civil rights era, when mass marches and lunch-counter protests in the South slowly eroded the legal enshrinement of discrimination.

nytimes

And that little debate illustrates why Antifa aint one homogenous group btw. But if you really wanna use this CNN piece to proliferate propaganda - go ahead! I've seen worse.
edit on 20-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Signed i also shared it to mindcontrolbook

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So according to CNN, Antifa is seeking peace through violence.

October Revolution much?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
And guess what: nobody ever said they are not. That's the whole point of antifa.

I know. When did I say that Antifa is not a violent group, or that anyone else is claiming they are peaceful? The point is that certain MSM outlets tend to avoid certain topics like the plague, for example the strict avoidance of the fact that Hillary Clinton's people intentionally destroyed hard drives to hide evidence. The MSM has always tended to avoid calling out leftist groups like Antifa, until now, which is why I pointed out the video in the op.

originally posted by: Peeple
This shows nothing but what an ignorant little fool you are.

Do you disagree that Antifa is a violent group? How am I an ignorant fool for saying such? It seems from your post that you agree with me, so why are you saying I'm an ignorant fool?

"Antifa is violent."
"Well duh! You're a fool, because they are!"
That's basically what I'm getting out of that.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well i watched the Dallas protest and BLM told Antifa to # off. I guess even some BLM supporters slowly realizing what irreparable damages these idiots do to their movement. Antifa is underestimating the american people once again. I'm pretty sure that this "conflict" is going to escalate in the near future.

CNN has lost all credibilty for me after they used the Barcelona terrorist attacks to smear Trump. They can # off as well. I wonder when they will be held accountable for every bit of Fake News they published. Merkel should rip them to shreds but hey she is just another worthless globalist bitch. Her current election campaign is becoming a farce.
edit on 20-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate Antifa morons

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Cnn and Ingsoc same colors

edit on 20-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

CNN hasz thayr orderz

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
You can only play apologist for an anarchist terrorist organisation for so long I guess.

I wonder if they'll start torching CNN buildings now?

Sure, just tell them CNN was originally named the Confederate Nation News, I'm sure that will get them going.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Antifa f'd up royally now, they attacked journalists. Don't worry though it is only a kneejerk reaction they will be back under their umbrella of Media protection in no time. Just look at radical Islamists, they killed plenty of journalists in gruesome and grotesque ways and only got the immediate outrage treatment, then went back to being their little darlings.

They did? What happened?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

CNN hasz thayr orderz

NAzi cat:You think Grammar..is a freaking game?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: xuenchen

CNN hasz thayr orderz

NAzi cat:You think Grammar..is a freaking game?

Essyay Rammargay isay ayay amegay.
edit on 20-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ayeaye Captn Foxxyus, zezzing sailz ayezap.

*bows*

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join