It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question about Sept. 11, 2001

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In my opinion it will go the way of the Gulf of Tonkin incident........Very few, if any will remember and the ones that do will have a convoluted memory of the events. In other words, the lie will prevail.
edit on 19-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There are the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles. These go back to around 60 BC.
en.wikipedia.org...

There will be blogs and forums that remember this event. Youtube has videos. Already people have written books about this event. Then scholars will do historical research and write papers, and so on.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It may be 'known' but no one will care.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sorry about that.

I wouldn't consider myself a true history buff, but I've had interests in things like empires and conquerors for a long time. I started with the conquerors, then went to the major dictators/political leaders, then the major business moguls. I was always fascinated with how historians were so upfront about the goals of specific campaigns, like how some were meant to secure specific logistics, expand borders, or simply crush a vulnerable rival. A lot of the CIA-type books are like that, though I suspect that a lot of them have been embellished.

It wasn't until I started studying the major political leaders that I even realized that public narratives mattered lol! I just assumed that public citizens understood what they were really accomplishing when they went to war. So that's probably why I'm a bit cynical that people a millennium from now will know about that stuff. I'm assuming that all classified info regarding 9/11 will have already been revealed, so all of them will know what really happened.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've always had questions about this too. See, lots of us weren't really paying attention in early days 9-11 because we were still innocent and thought Bin Laden had done it and just accepted that.

For me, it wasn't until Loose Change documentary came out that I woke up.

But didn't they find one of the terrorists passports on the street from one of the planes---not damaged and perfectly readable!?

Lots of people found that very suspicious from day one.

For me, I always wondered why we didn't go and get Bin Laden right from the start. And don't tell me he was hiding well. If the good old US of A wants to find someone, they'll find them.

I think they had an agreement that if OBL took the blame, then we couldn't arrest him or kill him.

Who even knows if we actually did?

He was buried at sea. Hard to prove.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join