It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Hillary and Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Where is Hillary in reference to calling for calm with the sudden scourge of confederate hating-Nazi mania and the violence that has taken place?

It's not the first time she has fallen silent. Remember all the BLM riots after Trump won the election? Here is a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... She kept her yapper shut tight during this too.

Perhaps she and Obama realizes that the issue is not winnable, and there is no way you can talk to someone literally screaming hate on either side? I don't blame them for holding their tongues and hiding, leaders lead even when the road is VERY rough.

And I actually think Obama helped plant a seed of hate with his infamous "the police acted stupidly" comment. Every action on the world stage has consequences, and we are seeing the hate bloom.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Where is Hillary in reference to calling for calm with the sudden scourge of confederate hating-Nazi mania and the violence that has taken place?

It's not the first time she has fallen silent. Remember all the BLM riots after Trump won the election? Here is a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... She kept her yapper shut tight during this too.

Perhaps she and Obama realizes that the issue is not winnable, and there is no way you can talk to someone literally screaming hate on either side? I don't blame them for holding their tongues and hiding, leaders lead even when the road is VERY rough.

And I actually think Obama helped plant a seed of hate with his infamous "the police acted stupidly" comment. Every action on the world stage has consequences, and we are seeing the hate bloom.

Neither are employed by the government nor the public anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I hope they stay silent and hidden for the rest of their days. They are irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The truest seeds, the pockets of refugees injected into our populace at chosen points, will have the greatest influence when they sprout and spread.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Having tea and a bunch of laughs at The Sanders' lakeside chalet purchased by TheClintonFraudation™ after accepting billion$ from foreign governments...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Where is Hillary and Obama?

They've been behind the scenes working secretly to advance the parties agenda.

People will be harrassed.

Rights will be denied.

No worries they will not be held accountable.

This message brought to you all as a intermission for the 2018 midterms.

The entire reason for all the hate.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Yet they have both formed brand new political organizations.

Why would they do something like THAT ?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Yes, and poor naive Trump thought he could go into the white house and do the right thing....

For those who do not think Hillary and Obama are not irrelevant are fooling themselves. Hillary almost won in 2016, and Obama was a pretty popular guy. I would think they would call for calm and reason, but all are political animals.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yet they have both formed brand new political organizations

Clinton: Onward together.

www.nytimes.com...

Obama: Organizing for Action.

www.nbcnews.com...

The soft money flows.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neither of these 2 or their families are done. They are at their pinnacle of power due to the vacuum in the dem party. Make no mistake they are in power.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
They're in a bunker, involved in a long and exhausting multi-week long summoning.
Their curse seems to be effecting the less intelligent people in our nation) of which there's no shortage) and causing them to go around rioting and destroying statues, calling eachother names, and even trying to kill eachother.

It's a pretty impressive spell, IMO.
If they keep it up, they just might get what they want- total chaos.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am sure they have been on many conference calls with George Soros getting instructions for next phase of the plan to overthrow the Trump administration.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

They're standing back and watching president Crazy Pants dig himself into a deeper hole, I would imagine.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Obama will be either waving at a perfectly ethically diverse group of small children through a window or playing golf.

Clinton is still regenerating

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Where is Hillary?

She's quietly waiting in the wings.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Pulling the strings

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is Obama still hiding out on that island in French Polynesia with no extradition treaties? Soon the entire DNC headquarters will be moving there.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's ironic that people who don't like Hillary were complaining about her not going away just a few months ago and now those same people are complaining about her going away now.

Make up your minds already.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I don't think it is a complaint, just a point. Leaders lead-even when the right thing to do is not popular.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Neither of them sell ice cream in Queens either. Please explain how your point has any relevance.

<<   2 >>

join