It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack in Spain Barcelona

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
Of course muslim terrorists. Apparently they have entered a bar and barricated it.

Thinking of those people and the ones in the street where the initial attack happened.

Were there any Christian or jewish terrorist at the scene, or was it just a muslamic terrorist?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: britishpatriot
This is what happens when you spend all your time worrying about the patriots on the right and don't even talk about the Islamo-terrorists on the left.

I am watching the MSN on this one, have been for the last half hour, they have not even used the word "Islam" yet, we all know that they were probably behind this.

Yet last week when the leftist snowflakes lost there minds and someone died as a result the MSN was talking about the "Alt-Right", the "racists" and the "White Supremacists" with in minutes.

Fed up of this PC agenda stoping the conversation.

A lot of us are fed up with the biased news , and it's high time the truth should be main focus of MSM. Considering they are just puppets to a larger global agenda .. I don't see that happening soon.😕

Basically if you want truth these days... stay away from MSM... the only thing it is good for is insight into whats ahead as far as global agendas.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I call it like I see it.
If I think you are a triggered snowflake I will say it
If that is insulting to you, if the truth is insulting to you, then be a man and grow a pair!
I am not about making friends or appeasing leftist sensitivities.

What I find interesting is that you call yourself 'British Patriot', but it does not appear that English is your native language. Are we perhaps just stirring the pot, and why might that be?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This was very foreseeable,

for anybody with half a brain.

I've been expecting an attack for about two years.

Nothing you can really be prepared to, though.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
Of course muslim terrorists. Apparently they have entered a bar and barricated it.

Thinking of those people and the ones in the street where the initial attack happened.

Were there any Christian or jewish terrorist at the scene, or was it just a muslamic terrorist?

What?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I can see that's a trend now.

The attacker in Paris the other day had no known name or ethnicity, and the attack on Barcelona today is a (¿generic?) terror attack.

At least, the spanish media is mentioning the fact that it was an islamic attack, if downplaying it.
edit on 17-8-2017 by ElZorro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
German media reports that a passport was found. Again, a passport of the attacker found... Come on!

Sure, it wasn´t a suicide attack, but the attacker left a passport so that everybody knows who to hunt and how he is looking...

At least the media says that every report should be taken with a grain of salt.
Some say one dead victim, some say three.

Some say that there were two cars, some say it was the attack of a "lone wolf".

And if somebody cares, the attacker, if it is this morocan guy that "lost" his passport at the crime secene, was not a refugee. He was a small time crook, was in jail in spain for a while. We could say that he was known to the authorities.

We still can believe all that "muslim" terror stuff and that it´s not the work of the deep state, to grow a police and surveillance state.
Or we can wonder about those uncountable coincidences everytime...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Knock off the snowflake lark, ATS has already said that's off topic, and we don't need your words of, 'wisdom' lesson.

In any case the police have stated that it's a terrorist attack, so it will be treated as such, and it's not a lefty righty issue.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
German media reports that a passport was found. Again, a passport of the attacker found... Come on!

Sure, it wasn´t a suicide attack, but the attacker left a passport so that everybody knows who to hunt and how he is looking...

At least the media says that every report should be taken with a grain of salt.
Some say one dead victim, some say three.

Some say that there were two cars, some say it was the attack of a "lone wolf".

And if somebody cares, the attacker, if it is this morocan guy that "lost" his passport at the crime secene, was not a refugee. He was a small time crook, was in jail in spain for a while. We could say that he was known to the authorities.

We still can believe all that "muslim" terror stuff and that it´s not the work of the deep state, to grow a police and surveillance state.
Or we can wonder about those uncountable coincidences everytime...

Well, I have become with the years more and more of an skeptic of the official version of what happened in March, 11 in 2004.

That's a thing you just can't say aloud in Spain though.

The more I researched the inconsistencies within the infamous train incidents the more I kept encountering crossovers with other well known shady issues within the spanish deep states (commonly known as cloacas or sewage in Spain).

I'd open a post about it all, maybe I'll do, but I just don't want myself getting put on the map.

I know I sound paranoid.

Well, I'm not saying that large scope pedophilia and false flag attacks have been used to keep european powers in check. There is not absolutely any proof or hint on that. I don't, in any case, defend that there is more than a casual crossbreeding between the Gladio Network, Islamic Terrorism and scandals such as the Dutroux Affair.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
13 dead reported now, and allegedly a suspect in custody.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
17/08/17

7+1=8

8+8+8=24

2x4=8

8^3= 512

5+1+2= 8

2+4=6

OK, everybody get your tinfoil hats.

I think they're just trolling us at this point.
edit on 17-8-2017 by ElZorro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ElZorro

If you dig some deeper into very big terror attacks, at least since 9/11, you will find so much "coinicdences" and "flops, fumbles and failures" of "our protectors", that lead to these terror attacks.

One coincidence can be a coincidence, maybe two coincidences can be coincidences, but uncountable coincidences are hard to believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: ElZorro

If you dig some deeper into very big terror attacks, at least since 9/11, you will find so much "coinicdences" and "flops, fumbles and failures" of "our protectors", that lead to these terror attacks.

One coincidence can be a coincidence, maybe two coincidences can be coincidences, but uncountable coincidences are hard to believe.

PM for more about this, is you wish

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
2 persons now.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Suspect possibly shot?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Jesus if they don't ban assault vehicles then they may as well just kill everyone themselves.

I'm not sure who they is but damnit they are killing people by not banning assault vehicles. Enough is enough.

Do we really need assault vehicles at all? People can ride bikes, walk, take a bus. I mean you don't even have to have a license or permit to get an assault car, there are literally billions of them everywhere we look.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Where can I find the original non-redacted video of the people who were hit by the truck? I've been hearing about it all day on the radio, but YouTube doesn't have it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Where can I find the original non-redacted video of the people who were hit by the truck? I've been hearing about it all day on the radio, but YouTube doesn't have it.

Nevermind...I guess the Swamp has deleted the video. Amazing how fast it was removed from the net.

<< 1   >>

join