It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack in Spain Barcelona

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

About 50 mins ago a van killed several people on the Ramblas in Barcelona Spain. Police has confirmed it was a terrorist act. Reports are coming in of several dead including children. There are many people in panick hiding and lots of security forces with heavier weapons. It's unclear what happened to the driver, there are reports he fled and police are actively searching for a male.

Terroris t attacks in Spain Barcelona

Sad day, lots of tourists are on vacation there, might be international casualties among the victims. On twitter there's a very graphic video showing a childrens empty on the pavement, man lying down with twisted feet it appeared. It is the same kind of attack as happened in Nice.
edit on 17-8-2017 by spliffster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: spliffster

Just saw this on the news now. The world is going mad it seems. Makes me sick to my stomach.
edit on am88201717America/Chicago17p11am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

(post by britishpatriot removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Were the terrorists white or brown?

I hear that's really important these days.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Already posted HERE

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

It is but the left will tell you that its also "racist" to point it out.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Just saw this on the news now. The world is going mad it seems. Makes me sick to my stomach.

It must be a staged scene. I predicted a false flag for today. Lucky for us it was van in Spain, not NK strike and US retaliation. Hope that make you feel better. At least a bit.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: britishpatriot

Oh come on. Give me a break will you? You guys consider me a lefty, and that was the last thing on my mind while reading this. Its not always about the right and left.

Anyway, wow, just wow. Sad.

(post by britishpatriot removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
isnt any terrorism encouraged by extreme ideology dangerous no matter who does it? It just so happens that islamic extremists have killed exponentially more people than all other groups COMBINED.

A reasonable person performing threat assessment is not going to worry about the thing that kills once and a while, theyre going to focus on the threat that kills ROUTINELY.

Are there any other terror groups that kill as often or as many as Islamic extremists?
edit on 17-8-2017 by tribal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Oh come on. Give me a break will you? You guys consider me a lefty, and that was the last thing on my mind while reading this. Its not always about the right and left.

No snowflake, its a fact.

It a shame that you are so emotional that a simple fact such as pointing out that if you ask if someone was white or brown you are label a racist can trigger you so easily.

Name calling, and insulting. When all that I stated was, that what you had said, was not what I felt, and people here consider me to be on the left. Also the only emotion I stated was that the incident was sad. Yet somehow, I provoked you to being a jerk. Okay. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It a shame that you are so emotional that a simple fact such as pointing out that if you ask if someone was white or brown you are label a racist can trigger you so easily.

Name calling, and insulting. When all that I stated was, that what you had said, was not what I felt, and people here consider me to be on the left. Also the only emotion I stated was that the incident was sad. Yet somehow, I provoked you to being a jerk. Okay. Have a nice day.

I call it like I see it.

If I think you are a triggered snowflake I will say it

If that is insulting to you, if the truth is insulting to you, then be a man and grow a pair!

I am not about making friends or appeasing leftist sensitivities.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Of course muslim terrorists. Apparently they have entered a bar and barricated it.

Thinking of those people and the ones in the street where the initial attack happened.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I've been waiting for something to happen in Spain somewhere as that Country hasn't had any terrorist acts since the train blast many years ago. Just had a feeling something was coming..

Sad to hear children have been mowed down although it's just the same fo adults to be mowed down but you know what i mean.

Also a couple of the guys are in a restaurant holding people up.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Sure including staged dead and mutilated people...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Already posted HERE

Thanks, I hadn't seen that.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You're so on the money here man. I don't get this bizarro world. a reply to: britishpatriot

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I call it like I see it.

If I think you are a triggered snowflake I will say it

If that is insulting to you, if the truth is insulting to you, then be a man and grow a pair!

I am not about making friends or appeasing leftist sensitivities.

What in my original reply to this post, make you think in anyway I was emotional. You brought White or Brown into it, and All I stated "that was the last thing on my mind, while reading this" There was nothing emotional about it. It was a fact. The other point I made was "its not always about the right and the left" I then stated " the event was "sad".

So based on that, I am an "emotional" "snowflake".

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

Oh? What was the world doing prior to this?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hey, I've already been branded at a nazi-apologist today, I can handle being called a racist too.
Was just a joke, but I forgot, jokes hurt feelings!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join