It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC UFO Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I took these photos between late 2010 and late 2011 in North Carolina.

Some of the photos may appear grainy and hard to make out since I had zoomed in and attempted to fix the lighting.

[EDIT]: All of these were actually taken in 2011. My mistake

edit on 16-8-2017 by GreenRiverRonin because: mistake

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenRiverRonin

can we get some more details?

Some of the photos may appear grainy and hard to make out since I had zoomed in and attempted to fix the lighting.

Exactly what editing did you do, what program was used to fix the lighting?

What camera was used? What time of day?

Direction?

Descriptions of what you captured?

Was it visible or later realizes after viewing images?

What did it look like in real life compared to how it comes up in the pics?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the last 2 pics day time.

Looks like a bug.

The first ones, night time.

2nd could be car head lights the others no clue, could be absolutely anything.

there is no context.

a dot on a black background.

Are they even pics of the sky?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
awesome!!!! i saw a shapeshifting ufo in weehawken broad daylight a few years ago. i went to get my camera, and it flew into clouds. at least you were fast enough to snag these pics!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A bit more info would definitely be good.

Like Rick from pawnstars though, I am not really interested in most of them but...

Picture n°3 is very cool. There looks to be some structure there. The problem is there is no context to the image, no background for reference etc.

Tell us the stories OP!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Sure thing!

I used Adobe Photoshop only to crop, adjust the lighting, and mildly adjust the color in the last picture with auto-fix. The third photo is the same picture as the first, but I made it black and white so some of the details could be seen better. The reason I cropped them is so I can still keep the full original pics to prove that I took them.

The type of camera that I used was a Panasonic DMC-FZ40. The first 3 night photos were taken between 10 and 12PM on April 3rd 2011 and the day photos were taken around 11AM on June 2011. I'm trying to track down the original photo of the silver spheres, but it might be on an old hard drive. Also; I did say earlier that these were taken between 2010 and 2011, but it seems they were tall taken in 2011. My memory gets a bit foggy sometimes.

The first 3 photos were taken 190 degrees South out of my second story window. I don't really know about the others.

The first 3 were definitely visible. I was at my computer that night, which is just in front of my left window. I noticed just over my computer monitor that there was a light outside that was moving very slowly behind the trees. I grabbed my camera, turned off all of my lights, and sat in front of my right window and waited til I got a clear shot between the trees. The spheres in photo #4 did not look the same in person as they did in the photo. I would've taken more shots if I really knew how crazy it looked. The objects in the daytime photos weren't visible at all in person. At that time, I had become obsessed with UFOs having recently seen my first one while driving in Creedmoor NC at night in late 2009. So I was outside taking numerous photos of the sky hoping to catch something.
edit on 16-8-2017 by GreenRiverRonin because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2017 by GreenRiverRonin because: clarification

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The objects in the daytime photos weren't visible at all in person. At that time, I had become obsessed with UFOs having recently seen my first one while driving in Creedmoor NC at night in late 2009. So I was outside taking numerous photos of the sky hoping to catch something.

its a typical scenario many go through after seeing something they cannot explain.

Its the want or in some cases the need to see something again that they are a little bias when analysis of their pics shows something mundane instead of extraordinary.

saying that object, not the plane and contrail but the other little object was not visible likely points to it being a fly or some other similar bug that flew past just as you were taking the pic.

There is actually a chance that you did realize when taking the pic there was fly buzzing around but because its so mundane its something no one is likely to remember.

Its happened a few times in discussions I have had about pics and how something in the pic is said to be a ufo and wasn't seen when taking the pic.

I remember one where it looked like strange shape, almost fluid.

To me it looked like a plastic bag, floating in the wind.

But because they remembered the day and time of the pic they thought that would have remembered it no matter how mundane it may have been.

Bottom line, Its only my opinion that the day time pics are a bug close to the camera.

The night time pics.

If you had exact dates and times you could check to see of there were any satellites overhead at the time you saw what you did.

I noticed just over my computer monitor that there was a light outside that was moving very slowly behind the trees. I grabbed my camera, turned off all of my lights, and sat in front of my right window and waited til I got a clear shot between the trees.

So would you say it moved slowly in straight line?

If so and you knew the exact time and date you could try chasing up sites like heavens above or other sites that track satellites and check to see if it wasn't maybe the international space station or some other satellite.

Thanks for sharing the pics

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You are probably correct about the daytime photos. I did see the chemtrail, but I didn't see the other objects. They might have been bugs.

As for the first 3 nighttime photos, the object was going in a straight line. I couldn't say how far away or how high it was. It seemed to be going over the houses in the other cul-de-sac about maybe 100 feet in the air. (Probably higher, but it wasn't very high in the air.)
Sorry I can't be more descriptive.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
those first pictures are intereting however it could be an plane, the last ones are a bug

top topics

join