It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I Discovered something else that smells from Charlottesvilles Car Ramming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I have a copy of the front view as it came down the road how do I upload it to here ....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I see what you are pointing out. It is the same guy. And hard to see but if you really focus he basically rolls on the ground after getting hit to a point where he is now flush or in front of the truck. And you cant see it but he must have shaken it off and hauled ass over the hood of the truck and out of the way. Smart guy.

I also dont think 'all the people running up to the car are dressed in black except for a whiteboy.' Its just dark clothing and a lighting camera thing. I can see some green, blue, and tan clothing.

Regarding a 'perfect position for the shot.' Everybody literally everybody there that day had a camera not just on them but for the most part already recording.
edit on 16-8-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Are you guys going to start harassing the family of Heather Heyer now too?

What are you on about? We are analyzing the timeline of a vid with pics.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have sympathy for people who spend their lives picking real videos to pieces to try and prove to themselves that the tragedies they portray were somehow contrived, made up or fake.

Everyone was an actor. A robot. It's all made up. Quite sad really.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: dfnj2015

Did you watch the video and actually focus on what I'm trying to point? Do you see the car running the guy over sitting on the truck at the end of the video? You just yanking chains here?

I don't see anything usual in the video besides people being run over by high speed car. I imagine the guy on the truck jumped on the truck to avoid being hit on the first pass. And he was still on the hood of the truck when the guy goes in reverse.

I don't see any reason why the driver in question had to drive so fast going forward. After the mob attack him for crashing into the car in front he was fearing for his life. But before that it looked like he was attacking not fleeing in my opinion.

edit on 16-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The guy hanging on the back of the car gets creamed against the park truck. Sad.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
OP correct me if I'm wrong. (or anyone for that matter lol)

The first error from my assessment of this situation is that the picture you have posted is not of the vehicle backing up. It's when he went thru the first time and that is why we see what we see. Black man rolled off the car and got up and ran onto the truck.

So seeing him in the video at the end makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Are you guys going to start harassing the family of Heather Heyer now too?

Seems you are the first and only one with that thought....and early on too....
Hmmmm.....
And you know that "you guys" is a bigoted statement. Especially in context.Every single time. It lumps everyone reading this thread into one group.

And , the last time I looked , ATS was a conspiracy board . You know , to discuss conspiracy theories....
Or have you forgotten ?
?????
edit on 8/16/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation
This is apparently my error. I thought from the way the bodies were flying that he was In Reverse. So what I presented made sense from that point of view, if that makes sense. So yes, my mistake.

I guess because it is just so hard to trust everything you see these days, one can't help but try and look for what you aren't suppose to see.

Obviously there were a few hinky things going on that day, so it isn't a far reach really. Quite frankly I'd still like to know more about the chopper crash. Just another one of those coincidence.

People thinking I have a side in this though are very very wrong. That whole day was a cluster from the beginning of its brain fart into being. I suppose now they may need to replace the statue. I suggest a bunch of jackazzes on a pedestal to depict this day in history....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

10/10 for your mental gymnastics.

You'll see what you wanna see and make the rest up when facts don't fit your world view.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yes he did get creamed and as much as I have looked, I can't seem to find where he ended up either. Seems like he should have been near the rear of the truck but he isn't. Unless he rolled under it somehow, but I don't really see him there either.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

And 10/10 for you for not reading through the post to see that at least twice I have stated how I feel about this day. If you had you may have had a clearer picture of what my world view MIGHT be. You'd also seen that I have said it was my mistake as I was viewing it wrong.

So yes big 10/10 for your judgement. Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

And 10/10 for you for not reading through the post to see that at least twice I have stated how I feel about this day. If you had you may have had a clearer picture of what my world view MIGHT be. You'd also seen that I have said it was my mistake as I was viewing it wrong.

So yes big 10/10 for your judgement. Thanks

Fair enough. I apologize.

I am fed up with people trying to paint this as just an accident or some false flag, and there have been a lot of them. You are the only one that hasn't had an Nazi's Aren't That Bad or There Are No Neo-Nazis In the Alt Right agenda.

No excuse for jumping the gun though. I get trying to think critically.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
No harm no foul... here have a butterfly and a cookie

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think you aught to look at the pictures again. The man threw in the air is not the man sliding off the hood. Please note the man flying through the air is wearing brownish shorts but the man sliding off the hood is wearing white shorts.
Now unless he had time to go home and change shorts it's two different man.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

As an attempt to prove what?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Can I only discuss this conspiracy theory if I agree with you guys?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
The man in the white shorts was exactly who I meant. That is why there was another picture of him sitting on the truck. Doesn't matter now though, because the car was actually going forward and not backwards as I thought. My mistake.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Butterfinger

As an attempt to prove what?

Thats what I was thinking about your other post.

To prove or disprove OP's assertion that the car is going backwards and theres somekind of clone afoot(no one said clone yet, just a figure of speech)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Can I only discuss this conspiracy theory if I agree with you guys?

No. You are free to discuss the conspiracy theory . Not make suppositions on the integrity of the members.
But dont get defensive. Its ok. Everyone shows their "true colors" every now and then. Helps the rest of us remember the reason we keep our dark sides constrained
or , is it our backsides we restrain ...?

edit on 8/16/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join