It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father disowns Neo-Nazi son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Father disowns Neo-Nazi son: “You’ll have to shovel our bodies into the oven, too”

this is great to see... i only hope that more friends and family of people like this enforce a social consequence for the hateful actions they take.

it's the responsibility of all good-hearted people to repudiate these white supremacists and other violent racists.
edit on 14-8-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2017 by fiverx313 because: link fixed

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Good for him. tough thing to do- disown your son. My hope is the father welcomes him back with open arms, should he disavow nazi'ism in the future

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So, too, would mine have.

...and ten minutes after I disavowed it, he'd have hugged me back into the family.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Your link isn't working.

I would chastise my son, berate him, force him to grow up real quick, but never disown him or any of my children. My kids have 50% of my genes and at least 50% of their upbringing was at my hands. I have some responsibility in the outcome and by disowning I will not have an influence. Even if one of my kids committed horrendous, unspeakable acts, I could not disown them.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and ten minutes after I disavowed it, he'd have hugged me back into the family.

I think the OP is trolling.

The link provided goes to page 404 not found. roflmao

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Perhaps so.

Doesn't change the fact, at all, that that is precisely how my Dad would have reacted... The man could be truly scary at times...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
link fixed, thanks for the heads ups

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: seagull

I think the OP is trolling.

The link provided goes to page 404 not found. roflmao

He simply messed up the link
reverepress.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You've been a Bad Boy, Bad Boy......

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
Father disowns Neo-Nazi son: “You’ll have to shovel our bodies into the oven, too”

this is great to see... i only hope that more friends and family of people like this enforce a social consequence for the hateful actions they take.

it's the responsibility of all good-hearted people to repudiate these white supremacists and other violent racists.

I really think that a FATHER disavowing his SON is just the type of PATRIARCHAL nonsense that is a the base of White Supremacy.

What I believe would have been a better - more helpful approach would be to Unconditionally Love the Son while condeming his actions.

The disavowal just perpetuates the violence.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There's always some fool who hasn't an ounce of paternal honesty.
Hell, I doubt I could disown any of my kids for anything short of mass murder...The bloke is just a stupid, virtue signalling pillock, no wonder his kid grew up and thought all that far right rubbish was ok.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Not read the link but how do we know the dad has not thought about this long and hard and the kid is not just a badd egg?

My stepson left the family home today and given that he thinks it is ok t hit people as sad as it is I feel no guilt about being relieved he is gone?

If he comes back with a different attitude I will welcome him but we all make our own decisions in life.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is my current place of residence. The son's attitude is all too common around here, unfortunately.

I agree with the fathers' actions/words and that he will welcome his son back into the fold if he changes his ways:

Peter Tefft, my son, is not welcome at our family gatherings any longer. I pray my prodigal son will renounce his hateful beliefs and return home. Then and only then will I lay out the feast.

Fargo Forum

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
my father wouldn't have disowned, he'd just lovingly kill me!!!
but then, he was a ww2 vet, he knew what being a nazi meant..
I bet half the people claiming to be at this rally, have no idea what they stood for.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
well now i know who might become a future possible terrorist, i hope people are ready for the consequences of this kind of response if it becomes a trend.

this time period will determine the future and whether white nationalist terrorism will become a regular thing or whether it does not, make sure you remember why the future became the way it did.

not defending the nazis who showed up among protesters but everything has consequences even if you think you did a good thing, people need to start thinking whether their opinion is more important or stability as a nation before it's too late.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
well now i know who might become a future possible terrorist, i hope people are ready for the consequences of this kind of response if it becomes a trend.

this time period will determine the future and whether white nationalist terrorism will become a regular thing or whether it does not, make sure you remember why the future became the way it did.

not defending the nazis who showed up among protesters but everything has consequences even if you think you did a good thing, people need to start thinking whether their opinion is more important or stability as a nation before it's too late.

Oh yes deary me, lets not upset the nazi, he may get angry.

Nip it in the bud before it grows.

K~

top topics

join