It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incarcerated T1D Dies From Being Denied Insulin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: M4ngo

originally posted by: chr0naut
I also control and direct society around me. I'm a victor not a victim. If 'society' doesn't do what I want, i change it.

You control and direct society around you?

Proof or BS.

I was one of less than 20 people who started a political party and that party has been in coalition government of my country, through several elections, since 2008.

You are democratically governed. Have you considered how few people it would take to change a law or to affect government? 11 people can get the quorum in the electoral college and 218 can elect a president.

You do realise that you have a voice in your society, don't you?

Then you, alone, do none of those things.

Human laws which govern societies have a history of being a failure and not in the best interests of positive progression.

I now want to remind you of MKUltra. US government, along with over 100 universities and institutions, prisons, the FDA, and domestic and foreign entities and pharmaceutical corporations conducted experiemmts on the society.

You are defending this very same corrupt system.

The current status quo = failure

I'm not an American. It is my opinion that the American government is warmongering, self serving at the expense of its citizens and corrupt.

But there are many nations (well, nearly every other nation) around the world that are not corrupt like the US government.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Try it then, and end up a topic right here on ATS.

And?

If a thief puts my life in danger, I have a right to protect myself. If a cop puts my life in danger, and I protect myself in the same fashion, I'm at fault by default.

It doesn't matter, you can still defend yourself. Circumstances may be different, but you can still do it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join