It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Attacks India In 2 Weeks – Ignites WW III?....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

In recent weeks the conflict at the Doklam plateau shows no signs of calming down and a few days ago Global Times, a communist controlled news outlet, reported that China will take limited military action against India within 2 weeks unless they retreat. Can India retreat and is it right for India to retreat? India has no easy position since the Doklam plateau is central to defending their northern provinces and China started their road construction in the disputed territory without asking the Indians.

China Attacks India In 2 Weeks – Ignites WW III?....

The globalists want war as proven by the US Congress forcing Trump to sign on the sanctions against Russia while North Korea heats up. Meanwhile the real spark for world war III will most likely involve China against India. They have now reached a point after 2 months of heavy rhetoric against each other where there is too much to lose fore either side in retreating. They will have to fight it out and as the elite leaders point out - this is just a beginning and the US will have to support India and Pakistan will support China. Meanwhile the South Chinese Sea will be a main theater of war.

All of this is likely to happen within 4-6 weeks in my opinion.

Finally - remember that the elite are occultists who follow the prophecies and Sept. 23 is the golden date according to Christian prophecies. Stay tuned, this may be the real deal 68 years after the breakout of WW II.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

How would this start WW 3 if India and China are the only ones fighting it out? How is the rest of the world involved or get dragged into it?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Good question, considering the global community doesn't really have a dog in that race.

I doubt the UN would offer much intervention on a border dispute.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Even if this conflict does heat up, outside involvement would develop over months, maybe years. Why is everyone so antsy for WWIII to begin? So stupid... War isn't like the movies...

Also, source on that Sept 23 date? I'm genuinely confused about what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Israel and Palestine can fight wihtout kicking off WW3, then so can India and China.

Both countries are overpopulated so I doubt it will amount to much even if it comes to bloodshed

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
DOOM DOOM DOOM!!!

Or maybe it wont be more than a border skirmish and diplomatic pissing.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Because Jesus said so is the premise I reckon. The line to clue in on is the "golden date according to Christian prophecies".

Personally I don't see it as they have both been at it for awhile as far as back and forth rhetoric over disputed territories in the region.

Both Countries are not prepared for a full scale war much less WW3. Militarily yes but economically both are too fragile to risk upsetting the balance they have at home right now.

Maybe a skirmish or two but no WW3 and outside involvement would be nil, Pakistan maybe stupid enough to try to take advantage but doubt it. And certainly nothing because Jesus said so...sorry

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
These fights are about the border territory. That has been the case for decades. The only result will be that China retains the strategic points in the Himalayas that it wants to control.
Neither side will be launching a full-scale invasion of the other. Neither side is stupid enough to launch a nuclear attack on the other for the sake of a few acres of mountain.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

"The globalists"... just like "the deep state"....

Wouldn't trump be able to identify those stopping him and out them???

It's not like he drops his ideas in a slot and gets a yes or no answer. That pops out the other side..

The people running each individual societies don't want chaos.. they want to stay in power and that requires the status quo usually..

If "the globalist" really ran things they wouldn't need excuses to go to war..

You only need excuses when you don't have the ability to do something without permission..or you are afraid of the consequences of getting caught..

The entire "illuminati, globalists" who want to .. know one actually knows what.. is ridiculous..

It's not one interconnected group pulling the strings.. it's 1000 shady groups all scrambling for power...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is no joke, please read the linked articles. It evolves day by day and a top British-Indian politician states that we are looking at a potential full scale war from the Himalayas down to the South Chinese Sea in about 4 weeks... With the US SUPPORTING INDIA... And Pakistand supporting China and attacking at the north flank.

And remember that its the Belt Road,, a trillion dollar project at stake for the Chinese while the whole northern provinces will be vulnerable if India loses this plateau. Nobody will back off. Sorry but this looks very very gloomy.

Full Scale War In 4 Weeks Says Desai

The Chinese Officials Warn That Military Aggression Is Imminent
edit on 8-8-2017 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
2 countries that square off and both have nukes, yea it has the potential to spark something bigger.

If China really goes at India, India will be forced to give up land and possibly decide that a nuke is the only option they have left.

Likely no, possible yes.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The thing is that Desai states that the US will come to their support.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

How would this start WW 3 if India and China are the only ones fighting it out? How is the rest of the world involved or get dragged into it?

Actually this is the most plausible explanation I have heard for starting WW3. Think about it.

China and India go to war , their would be a shortage of iphones and technical support. How are people suppose to tweet or FB their selfies for the world to see? This will be disastrous, OMG what are the Kardashians up to?

edit on 39831America/ChicagoTue, 08 Aug 2017 14:39:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Time to make the doughnuts.

We are early for this one.

India will back down, or back down after a complete defeat.

I bet some cant wait to showcase their weapons.

Its like a cat walk for tanks and jets....

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
About the prophecy its actually both Jewish and Christian and Norse...

Because the jewish Feast of trumpets and the Rev. 12 and the norse myth of the Lord starting the End battle by blowing the horn(trumpet) when the cock crows down to hell all coincide. Now remember that Israel tries to seize the Temple Mount at this time to start building their mythical third temple where their future world ruler Moschiach will sit... It sounds like fantasy - its reality - please go check the news and prophecies!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Time to make the donuts.

We are early for this one.

India will back down, or back down after a complete defeat.

I bet some cant wait to showcase their weapons.

Its like a cat walk for tanks and jets....

Thats what the Chinese imagine. At 10 000 feet its not going to be simple...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They have native to high altitude populations in their army.

We will find they have a little of everything, just like us.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

They have native to high altitude populations in their army.

We will find they have a little of everything, just like us.

I know but I firmly believe the chinese has a lower moral standard in this issue because they started the construction without telling anyone on a disputed territory. And they have been super aggressive in the South Chinese Sea. Today they had a big quake in China - a sign of times to come for China I am afraid. They will attack and they will get a bloody nose.. It will escalate I am afraid and the US has to do something plus the North Korea issue with China.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Both India and China need more space

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh hell yeah. Agreed.

I want them to work it out though. They and the world needs to forget that the US exists millitarily.

There needs to be a native dynamic and precedent set along those borders that they can fall back on and that we can predict safely.

If they like bloody noises or cracked skulls, its their choice.

I feel like China needs a military victory or defeat so they dont get too cockey with a bunch of new toys they think make them untouchable.

They think they are sitting pretty. That needs to be verified for all our good.

Let them sum each other up for us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join