It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awareness and Enlightenment, share what you have learned.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Some things I have learned about awareness and enlightenment-

-Enlightenment is a process of learning things you may want to learn and things you may not want to learn.

-When seeking to learn more and gain more awareness you may experience euphoric feelings of LOVE & LIGHT as you progress and are possibly contacted, yes.
There however may be times or moments of extreme psychological & or physical exhaustion and anguish as you the truth seeker gain more information of the reality you are part of. And begin to consciously process said information and share it with others around you who may not be truth seekers.
For example you may have before becoming a truth seeker felt humanity was the only sentient intelligence in this Universe.
But after gaining more awareness somehow you realize or begin to contemplate that, that may not be truth. And that humans may not be the only sentient intelligence Created...
Consider how that can affect the deeply religious and scientifically rooted and you get a glimpse of the potential anguish.

continue/

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
-The process of seeking more awareness about the Universes inhabitants and if they possibly are interacting with humans and this planet or even the Sol system may in turn cause you the truth seeker to be encountered by these potential non human sentient intelligences.
You may experience personal disclosure unexpectedly...

THIS IS WHERE IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE YOUR SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY INTACT.
Because if your spiritual integrity is not balanced due to some hidden ignorance that may be associated with you personally, that you feel no-one knows of, that ignorance may prevent you from establishing contact with the benevolent and may make you vulnerable to attack from the malevolent that may attract to your vulnerabilities.

A alert or warning from one truth seeker to another, check your spiritual integrity before doing meditation and other practices that may attract some unexpectedly.

These Alien or other dimensional energies to simplify, may encourage or increase the euphoric or exhausted feelings also, depending on if you made contact with the benevolent or malevolent CREATOR Creations.
It appears these beings are attracted/contacted during deep meditation or during sleeping.
For when you sleep you are possibly entering other dimensions...

continue/

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
A lot of us who think we are really are not.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
-I have learned that things I may have gained awareness of may not be what others are prepared to know, discuss or even elaborate on.
It seems a good approach is if you are interested in sharing with others to help enlighten them to listen first to see how receptive they may be if at all. That can save you lots of mental anguish and exhaustion.

1 does not wish to deter any of you from seeking enlightenment but felt it is important to at least alert or warn some of you that the process has ups and downs. I have had moments personally where I felt spiritually guided or even helped, by what not sure and other times I have felt extremely overwhelmed as if something was trying to prevent me from becoming more aware.

As a truth seeker what have you learned if anything about gaining awareness & enlightenment that may help others on the journey?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
A lot of us who think we are really are not.

True
this is why 1 considers it a journey for us all. And the more we can filter the subjective truths the stronger we ALL* become...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My first reply was to your headline. This reply is to tell you that I really really like this.

-Enlightenment is a process of learning things you may want to learn and things you may not want to learn.

I think that second part is the part that those of us who only think we are, miss.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Agreed, I feel eventually some will learn more and see/sense that it is not all Love & Light there are some pockets of dark and areas of grey indeed.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Enlightenment is like a man with an axe. He knows he had found the grail.

Awareness, however, is here to show us how to use it without chopping our own feet.

And there is one more aspect of spirituality - Celibacy. It's the moment when the axman takes a cloth to polish his ax.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

We are part evil and part good.
That has to be reconciled internally and honestly.
Failure to grasp this causes discomfort to the personality and eats you up until you externalise it and project it on to "the other".
Then you become a dangerous liar and try to claim the moral high ground, to which you have no right.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Except for the middle part I agree. What I would like to add:
- be viglant all the time, becaus after you did something you will only have yourself to blame

Extremely important bit you said was spiritual integrity, there I would add:

-keep the laboratory(psyche) always free from dirty socks (unsolved emotional trauma)

sounds like it is almost the same as what you said, but that's what really can bite you. Talking about demons, monkeys on the shoulder etc. psychological health is much more important than any spiritual angle, is what I found out. You need no religion, or spiritual schooling to find "it".
But it will push you out your comfort zone so much you need to know who you are and why above everything else.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Peeple because: stuttered

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Don't jump to judgement about a person or their actions. You and they have different frame of reference...and what can seem like a s#itty move, may actually not be.

For example, I was playing songs at a bar as a DJ....a man walked in, ordered a drink, and then proceeded to the juke box and played a song. The song blared over mine and I was instantly pissed, and made a comment. After a few minutes I came to the realization that he had no idea that the music wasn't already coming out of the juke, and he assumed his song would play next.

Or if you call someone an a$$ for running a red light, maybe he is rushing to the hospital. You just never know, so take a minute to think before you judge!! Plus, getting upset about that type of thing does nothing but invite negative energy into your life

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
One of the most important things, Balance.
If you're spending X amount of time meditating, or learning you need to devote the same amount of time to your mundane responsibilities.

The understanding I have of it is this gives time for your teachings to settle in and for you to internalize them in a more thorough way.

Another is, the teaching isn't yours till it's been earned. By that I mean you will have to "walk it out" one way or another and this can be both beautiful or a misery. Depends on what baggage you have. Peeple and BadBoYeed just mentioned aspects of this.

One of the most important, at least to me, is if you can't do what you do at home FFS don't take that crap out on the road! I've run into plenty of people who give the appearance of being enlightened but their home lives are a hot mess.
Not something I want to emulate. If I'm on a worthwhile and legitimate path it starts at home and radiates out from there.

A cautionary tale was a woman I knew. She worked very hard at trying to manifest abundance.
Nothing could dissuade her that the Universe provides.
She was deluged with an abundance of idiots who drug her down and eventually she lost her business due to it.

If you continually ask for Strength the universe will provide situations for you to Learn Strength.
OUCH!!!!

Each lesson comes as you're ready for it. I learned the hard way, that to push for things sooner than I'm ready only hurts me. Enlightenment is a marathon not a sprint. It's also OK to just sit back and say "ya know? I'm NOT ready for that yet". If it's something you have to learn it's going to come at you multiple ways repeatedly like a freight train.

Being kind to yourself is as important as being kind to others.
Not indulgent, but genuine kindness.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
those higher on the mountain know well the perspective of those lower on the mountain.

those lower on the mountain look up and exclaim, "that is not how the enlightened should behave!"

be prepared for your fall from grace: the ghosts are not as willing to vacate as you are to will them away.

so then you fall until you don't anymore. the climb will certainly look different the next time around.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I don't believe there is such a thing as learning, only being. Yes, the concept of taking information and processing it in a physical way is "learning", but this is not representative of who we are, only the state of our current limited consciousness.

I believe we are to remember who we are and along the way, realize what we are not. These realizations push and pull our physicality to its extremities until our soul is ready to move onto the next experience.

I believe this process happens over and over, however, I don't know to what end... Even if I could "know" the answer, I don't believe it's possible to hold it in this limited consciousness.

There's my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Ummm...I've learned that it's not so much fun...being a snack...

No...not much fun at all...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
'Enlightenment' is not a state of bliss or transcendent reward for meditating properly or whatever...

it simply means being given to know what is the right thing to do in the moment.

Like a lamp lighting (enlightening) your path, you know what steps to take.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

the biggest thing I have learned is that I have to make a change in myself first before I expect to see this manifest anywhere else

I also trust my own intuition far more than I used to, before i'd put everything squarely into my mind and follow my head
this would often lead me into problems

I have also learned that there is no point in being negative as you are only affecting the same thing , being negative outwards is creating negativity inwards
we are all the same thing , so it is futile to act this way .

I have also learned to resist telling everyone everything I have learned , people just dont want to hear what new discoveries you have made, they will come around when its their time , maybe this life or the next
you cant push people to find their own awareness

neither can you look down on others who have not found awareness yet , or claim spiritual superiority over others who arent aware of the reality they live in.

Ive learned to find space and peace in my own mind to think outwith my ego demands , but I still have a long way to go!

edit on 8-8-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I've learned that we are all fundamentally the same, we are beings of light who are part of and one with the universe. I've also learned that love is the highest virtue and should be sought after. Love others because we are all one, to hurt others is to hurt yourself as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've learned that there is no such thing. It is the promise of a snake-oil salesman.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join