It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami-Dade complied with Trump to change its ‘sanctuary’ status. It worked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
im truly amazed objectively speaking, people are accepting of illegals.

no illegals means the minimum wage is 20 bucks an hour.

in 1982, you could be a janitor and pay rent. now you have to be a janitor AND do 20 hours at walmart for that same pay.

more illegals, more low income workers willing to work fo 5 bucks an hour.

i think illegals should stay in their countries and make their countries great.

also, i am 100% in favor of LEGAL immigration, where you apply and wait your turn.

illegals, its a shame, but if you ever watch HOFFA, we gotta protect the working man.

the internati0nalists have decimated america. everywhere i go, they are gentrifying america to a latin american country, walk into target and the workers do not speak english??? how did they get the job?

i have no problem with people, but illegals are just ruining the jobs. the internati0nalists love it, they want a two class state.

but me, i want a strong middle class, illegals make it harder and harder to maintain a strong middle class.

in 1982, you could be a janitor and be middle class.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

While the causes of crime are multitudinous and could be attributed to numerous sources, illegal immigration critics find confirmation of their political beliefs in the statistics.

One study challenges the illegal alien narrative by showing that there is no connection between crime and the presence or absence of illegal aliens.

The six-year study from the University of Riverside, California, across 55 cities found “no statistically discernible difference in violent crime rates, rape, or property crime.”

From the very source you are praising. Something tells me you didnt actually read your own article that you posted.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

There will never be another middle class like in the 80's. Less labor equal more profit for CEO's and shareholders. Who never get enough.

<< 1   >>

join