It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi all, I`m new here. I have always been intrigued with the paranormal since an early age. Mostly due to a NDE i had on an operating table at 8 years old. I feel as though it changed me.I see and hear ghost alot more than others and wonder some times if i have clair abilities.I have had 2 run ins with a shadowman before, what is known as the black dog with red eyes while doing an evp, a full apparition at a Etruscan art exhibit and countless times of seeing white and black shadowy figures. and being kissed on the lips while my face was lathered up in the shower alone in the house.I think i even had an encounter with a Saint after a bad hospital stay of my wife`s. I have also had to deal with Aliens . When i was 13 years old I came up missing for 4 hours from around noon and 4:30.back in 1981 At 18 i started having seizures.thank God i dont have them no more but While at the neurologist it was asked if i had any missing time and so he did a post hypnotic regression. i remember some parts like being on a table in a dark room with weird lighting and stuff that dropped down from the ceiling and three tiny round headed greys about table height on the left and a male and female clothed in stunning robes what i think was reptilians and the smell of formaldehyde. Than all these years later about a month after i shocked myself accidentally with a photo capacitor messing with a game cam(trying to get some ghost pics) I noticed strange things was happening while i slept, its like i shorted out a implant maybe and they came back to fix it.? Than all sorts of visions and dreams of alien at night of their tools, machinery, and a woman, hybrid maybe. If they are still at me at night i dont know now, my last encounter sleeping i woke up instinctively thinking my wife was in harm , i turned to my wife and seen a tall grey on top of her, while i focused my eyes it turned looked me in the eyes and blinked and vanished. i havent noticed anything since.I am also into Bigfoot and felt the power of his screaming howl vibrate my chest and heard their samurai chatter. I really dont like saying to much to people i know or family so i am looking for a place to vent and learn.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Coubob

I really dont like saying to much to people i know or family so i am looking for a place to vent and learn.

This is that place. So slow down, take it easy and show us any proof of all that you claim.

Not here, this is the intro forum. We're supposed to just say hello and welcome.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hey,

Welcome! Enjoy yourself, dont take anything too seriously, if you can bring a smile with you.

May she schwartz be with you!

edit on 8 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Hey,

Welcome! Enjoy yourself, dont take anything too seriously, if you can bring a smile with you.

May she schwartz be with you!

thank you and i will

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks, & i did get a little carried away there,huh

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Man, this site is gonna take some getting used to.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coubob
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks, & i did get a little carried away there,huh

Its okay to 'shout it from the roof tops'. I do that too.

Bursts of energy unleashed from the mad to the written page.

I tell stories from time to time about my personal experiences.

Theres forums for that. Paranormal, cryptozoology, etc. Go to the "Forums" page and click on those that interest you. You can add to the volume of stories people tell, some members will come and share their stories with you too.

As far as help with how to do stuff, you can message me anytime. Click on the 'little green man' below my avatar and 'send message' in the drop down menu. I will respond, I am here, usually every day.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS
I'm also an abductee,since early childhood,and had a most interesting shadowman experience at age of 16.Where we live we've had a lot of ufo sightings,this is a portal region.My hubby is clairvoyant,he has been able to see spirits and other beings all his life.Looking forward to more detailed posts about your experiences

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
hello and have a good ATS

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Wow, sounds like an exciting existence, can't wait to hear more.

I'm new here as well, so welcome.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Woah, that's quite the story you have there!

Can't wait to see what you uncover.

new topics

top topics

join