It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Regarding Aliens & Governments.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatsAUfo

t's now estimated there's more habitable planets than there are grains of sand on earth, as to what is so revolutionary about these; simple, if they have the technology to get here then think about what other technologies they have

Hold on there, the "simple" is massive leap you have just taken.

Just because a planet is in a habitable zone doesn't mean life has developed there let alone intelligent life.

I do agree that we should be focusing more on developing energy.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why Gov cant come clean about it? it not just Et's are coming to earth that's it.. good night folks! its the implications of why, how, when and then questions will come of why, how, when humans came to be ...Gov prefers not to come clean about because that reasons and some other technological stuff.

Et's dont come out openly because most of them see's humans individually and personally, not like a Bunch of a race, or a "Nation" , that doesnt mean they dont have some contacts with Gov's like the red phone from USA to Rusia just use it in special case only.

I hope this helps...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think what is happening is that corrupt aliens have run amok on Earth; have infiltrated government and business and everything else. ET's need to make money just like everyone else, they just do it in super-intelligent and possibly corrupt and deceptive ways.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

...what is going to bring them to turn round and actually give the people of our world the truth, because if you do your research it is so plain to see. [?]

If, by "them", you mean the alleged human recipients of the privileged information (TPTB), then only a profound shift in human social and individualistic behavior will motivate enough for "them" to consider a change in the status quo: i.e., Plausible Denial". Until such an event, there is no operational or tactical reason to deviate from the plan (silence).

If, on the other hand, by "them" you are referring to the aliens/ETs themselves, then IMHO, the answer is the same. There is no benefit realized, at this time, by any entities, for revealing themselves. Why should they? What's in it for them?

Let's be realistic: humans, as a lot, have not demonstrated very much in the way of altruistic behavior over millennia either toward themselves or their own planet. They waste enormous precious resources just to kill each other! Imagine for a moment the combined military expenditures of the United States, Russia, China... All that engineering, the commodities extracted, the energy and labor expended... Oh what a Starship that would build!

But no. Humans just want "the truth".

Do humans even "deserve" to be told yet? Many insist, "yes". Why? Because, like children in a toy store "wanting" something in an elusive, intriguing package, they think they deserve it because that is what they "want" to be so.

Might I propose: Humans will be informed of the truth, perhaps directly, when they have earned the privilege.

I think humans have a way to go yet. When we pass the threshold of avoiding haphazard but anthropomorphic self-annihilation - and perhaps not until the step after that (seeking the expansion of the human species beyond the Earth itself) then, maybe, we'll earn the right to know.

We just haven't been invited to the party yet. And who could blame 'them'?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: myss427
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Millons or reasons to go back! Every other major power is trying to get there, billions of dollars in mining H3 etc. Also best way to get to Mars is to have a refuelling place in space, moon colony would be a good bet.

You have yet to give a single reason for a manned mission. We have gone back many many times. Manned missions have to be very short, rovers and satellites are far better. The apollo missions cost $170 BILLION in todays dollars.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'm glad on my first lurking days on these boards I encountered posts like yours. I've always been a skeptic thinker but would (almost
) have forgotten applying it on this subject as well. Having a rational open mind never hurts!

The latest trend seems to be "some of it is true, some of it isn't, you decide".

Anyway, if I can recommend one documentary for the OP it's Mirage Men. And no, mirageman is not affiliated

edit on 9-8-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join