It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Regarding Aliens & Governments.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

We did go back to the moon. Many times. If you mean in a manned mission ... why would we? What is the benefit of a manned mission over the missions we chose to do?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatsAUfo

The reason I am posting this is because after watching several really really good programs/documentaries, I've came to the conclusion that Alien/Extra-Terrestrial life is being hidden & it has been for a very long time.

Guess what?

The purpose of the programs and documentaries is to get you to believe in these things and that they are happening right here right now under our noses.

So you have fallen for the programing these programs set out to do to the viewer.

Being so young and being into these things from such a young and impressionable age doesn't help in forming an unbiased view or belief.

My Question to you all, is if anything, what is going to bring them to turn round and actually give the people of our world the truth, because if you do your research it is so plain to see.

Its plain to see that government are hiding a truth about ET and ET being here on earth?

If it was, would there be any documentaries trying to get people to believe in this stuff?

Research shows no evidence pointing to ET being the only explanation for any case.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Do your research my friend.

you should all watch Unacknowledged & UFOs The Lost Evidence, very good information in both of these shows

what in these is so revolutionary towards UFOlogy that it requires people to shut down their brains and watch them?

there's actually more evidence for extra-terrestrials in this generation than there is for black holes believe it or not, yet they still deny any interaction with any of the races. Crazy to think.

There is no evidence that points to ET as being the only cause.

it's now estimated there's more habitable planets than there are grains of sand on earth, as to what is so revolutionary about these; simple, if they have the technology to get here then think about what other technologies they have, we should too be working towards free energy, space travel, better medicines - and it's plain to see that cures for all types of diseases would be possible, I mean again it's silly to think there's such thing as an 'incurable' disease; especially in this day and age when you see several cures for several diseases that are already out, what makes other diseases different? - Nothing, Everything has a cure.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Disclosure has been talked about and promised since the 1950s so don't hold your breath.

If there's some group holding the info back, they'll have their reasons and they'd probably be pretty good ones too. Personally I don't think anyone knows enough to 'disclose' anything. A great many UFO reports were genuinely weird and remain unexplained. I just don't think anyone really has all the answers. After many years of reading about UFOs, I'm none the wiser beyond having much less faith in the ETH.

If you'll take advice off a stranger, listen to these words. Don't get too involved or absorbed in ufology. It's a fun waste of time and you'll never have satisfying answers. Be very cautious about most of the well known proponents because many are frauds and others are selling truths they really don't have. Greer is one of those who sells a lot and doesn't know bugger all.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

My next few weeks are busy but I will try to remember and watch some. Please do not take this as an insult. At 19 we are all dumb. I was dumb at 19, and I was very mature for my age and my IQ is genius level. I do not say that to brag, but to say we ALL are dumb at 19, even those of us who are smart. As you age you will see things different, that is not to say your views will change, they may not, but in another 19 years you will understand what I mean. I actually wish we were being visited, it would make things more exciting.

The UFO community has a lot of people who have a vested interest in twisting things or lying, it's their livelihood. Not to say they all do, but there are a lot of charlatans. So even as a believer, be a skeptic of individual claims.

Thank You for coming to this post with an open mind.
I fully understand what you are saying, I too would like to think I am mature for my age, especially when you look at the behaviour of other people who are also my age, of course we are all dumb at 19, but as years go on my IQ is only going to become stronger if you understand me. Of Course, things would be much more exciting if we was to be visited.
It's the scammers/fraudsters of the scene that push me away from here more than anything, but i'm sure at some point during my life time it will become fact that there is other beings in our universe, and that we are not actually alone, as a lot of people think currently.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatsAUfo

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Do your research my friend.

you should all watch Unacknowledged & UFOs The Lost Evidence, very good information in both of these shows

what in these is so revolutionary towards UFOlogy that it requires people to shut down their brains and watch them?

there's actually more evidence for extra-terrestrials in this generation than there is for black holes believe it or not, yet they still deny any interaction with any of the races. Crazy to think.

There is no evidence that points to ET as being the only cause.

it's now estimated there's more habitable planets than there are grains of sand on earth, as to what is so revolutionary about these; simple, if they have the technology to get here then think about what other technologies they have, we should too be working towards free energy, space travel, better medicines - and it's plain to see that cures for all types of diseases would be possible, I mean again it's silly to think there's such thing as an 'incurable' disease; especially in this day and age when you see several cures for several diseases that are already out, what makes other diseases different? - Nothing, Everything has a cure.

But only one with any evidence for life. Then you run into the problem of what intelligent life can even go to the stars. Let's say there is a human like intelligence species of whales on another planet. How would they ever develop technology to go to the stars?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

As you age you get more experiences to draw from, and your brain will become fully developed. Even beliefs you have now that remain will be less idealistic and more realistic in your belief. You have 2 ears and 2 eyes but only 1 mouth. Look and listen twice before you speak once and you will be alright

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Disclosure has been talked about and promised since the 1950s so don't hold your breath.

If there's some group holding the info back, they'll have their reasons and they'd probably be pretty good ones too. Personally I don't think anyone knows enough to 'disclose' anything. A great many UFO reports were genuinely weird and remain unexplained. I just don't think anyone really has all the answers. After many years of reading about UFOs, I'm none the wiser beyond having much less faith in the ETH.

If you'll take advice off a stranger, listen to these words. Don't get too involved or absorbed in ufology. It's a fun waste of time and you'll never have satisfying answers. Be very cautious about most of the well known proponents because many are frauds and others are selling truths they really don't have. Greer is one of those who sells a lot and doesn't know bugger all.

Hello,
Thank You very much for your reply, Disclosure will be a good achievement for us all. When disclosed, the question is what are we going to do about it.
It's also very easy to get absorbed, trust me lol, I've actually been looking into some of the work done by Tesla recently, as well as Stanley Allen Meyer's Water Propelled engine, my biggest though currently is that we are being held back in technology by elitists.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Having wars here on earth easily allows extraterrestrials to have their earthly "twin" killed and then they come back to civilian life as the person that was killed. Any minute changes in their personality or appearance would be attributed to "war". Of course, our governments would definitely have to be in on the rouse.

Their spouse could be changed or, if not, would soon settle in to their "changed" war hero. Who would question it for a minute?

Its about time for another ground war, isn't it...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When disclosure comes we finally get to meet the aliens that the government has likely dealt with for decades. Wonder what they talked about all those years? I don't see any cures for cancer or free energy devices, so it must be something else. I think disclosure might mean somebody finally has their agenda in order and we might not like what we hear.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Hmm, well explain all of the testimonies for me then please? He actually explains a lot of things in Unacknowledged, compared to his older film - Sirius.

Hello my friend.

I do not wish to dampen your enthusiasm for this topic. It can be very entertaining and we are possibly only a generation or less away from discovering alien life out in our galaxy. Be that the discovery of an intelligent signal, a microbe or even an artifact in space somewhere. But mainstream science will announce such a discovery not the likes of the guy with big hair, Stanton Friedman or Steven Greer.

However I will also qualify that by explaining in more detail what is going on in that film "Unacknowledged".

The first 5-10 minutes of the movie sets itself up with what seems like a lot of meat. But it's all rotten.

Greer is himself prone to the odd rotten porky pie anyway see : The Problem with Greer.

Greer looks at an MJ12 memo. The MJ12 papers are a known hoax and all roads link back to Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera : More info on MJ12 Hoax. They are basically documents allegedly recording the meetings of a secret group of US military officers, politicians and scientists in regards to dealing with the 'alien' problem on planet earth. The truth is they are all fakes and have been proven so. But in ufology nothing can ever be dispensed with and a further MJ-12 document (faked) was introduced very recently.

Greer is also seen reading from the Guy Hottel memo (the one you mentioned earlier that is the most viewed on the FBI website). This is a genuine FBI memo. View it for yourself

It looks very exciting because taken out of context you can see the following paragraph.

An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flying and test pilots.

It relates to a hoax by a man named Silus Newton. Read more about it here :

The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

Then we have Richard Doty, a former agent of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations and trained to deceive. He is believed to have been involved in creating the MJ12 documents and creating the SERPO story by some ufologists. He also convinced a guy called Paul Bennewitz that secret projects at Kirtland AF base were really alien. Something that led to Bennewitz eventually having a mental breakdown. There's more here : Ex-Air Force Law Enforcement Agent Says He Hoaxed Major UFO Mythologies

Doty is seen in the movie describing an egg shaped craft at Roswell in 1947. Then a guy called Bill Uhouse explains how there was a problem getting it to Area 51 on a flatbed truck. Area 51 was not built until 1955. Now it could be the way it's been edited and Bill is talking about something else completely different. But if so then the editing is deceptive because it is made to appear that Doty and Uhouse are talking about the same thing.

Finally before 10 mins is out up pops Glenn Dennis. Dennis was a young mortician in 1947 based at a funeral home in Roswell. His story revolved around an order for child sized coffins (caskets) and a story of a nurse on the base Naomi Selff. The nurse allegedly told him how she'd seen dead alien bodies at RAAF base. The nurse never existed. See : Glenn Dennis

What's been going on since the 1950s is the ongoing retelling of these sort of stories again and again. Even though many of these stories are proven to be untrue.

Now don't take my word for it. Check out all these stories for yourself with an impartial view.

Next ask yourself why it is that none of the famous researchers have ever proven anything solid that relates to an alien presence on Earth or indeed anywhere?

Finally ask why Greer had to use all of this false information at the start of his movie?

Famous people telling stories, old military dudes telling stories and even the massive amount of these stories from elsewhere amount to nothing in the way of proof. Cases that can't be explained do not mean that it was aliens. If everything has to be explained by a cover-up by authorities then there aren't many people who aren't in on the cover up. Fine tune your critical thinking skills and check out the opposing arguments.

Of course all of this does not mean there aren't intelligent aliens. It doesn't even mean they aren't visiting Earth. We can't prove a negative. So view everything through a sceptical eye but with an open mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hi,
I have just taken my time to read through everything you linked & the information you showed is incredible, and has completely changed my opinion on Greer,
non the less, if you watch the other show I quoted - UFOs The Lost Evidence, that show is completely different to that which Greer made (Unacknowledged) Also it is a shame that you get people like Greer out there who are in the UFOlogy scene to make profit. This scene shouldn't be about profit at all - but about disclosure, i'd never heard of his "free energy devices" neither until you mentioned it, but thankyou for giving me a bigger insight as to who Greer really was, I had seen other things he does like you mentioned - the UFO/Alien viewings.
One question for you however, is what is your honest thoughts about what happened at roswell?
Thanks,
ThatsAUfo

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

...if you watch the other show I quoted - UFOs The Lost Evidence, that show is completely different to that which Greer made..

I am not familiar with "UFOs the Lost Evidence". I live in Britain too mate. So is that currently on TV here or any youtube links?

One question for you however, is what is your honest thoughts about what happened at roswell?

It has become a modern myth and now is whatever anyone chooses to make of it. There are now thousands of factoids that have become part of the story and can be used to prove whatever standpoint you take.

If you are only 19 then you really won't understand how it was a none story until the early 1980s and only reached its current status of number one UFO case in the 1990s. I was a kid of the 1970s and have to admit got entirely wrapped up in the excitement as the story developed. But sadly much of it is based entirely on (often questionable) anecdotal evidence.

Starting with this headline. It is proof of an alien cover-up to many. Even though the term "Flying Saucer" had only just been coined days before after Kenneth Arnold had what is generally viewed as the first modern UFO sighting. It certainly didn't have the widespread association with alien spacecraft in 1947 as it came to have in later years.

Looking at at a newspaper a day later. It says the debris was made of rubber, tinfoil, paper, tape and sticks from the man who found it - Mac Brazel. Now how much of a coincidence is it that an alien spacecraft would be made of the very same materials that a Mogul balloon was?

Personally I don't think Roswell was anything to do with aliens. Prime witness Jesse Marcel didn't even mention them in 1978 when interviewed. He just assumed that the strange material he found was "..not of this earth".

Here's a clip from "In Search Of" from back in the 70s where Jesse Marcel features. He makes no mention of dead alien bodies but does mention how he was Roswell Army Air Force Intelligence Officer. Strange that he was intelligence officer and makes pains for that to be known at the end of the video. But mentions nothing of any UFO crash retrieval operation or alien bodies.

Around 3:40 there is also mention of a secret project involving a kite. Here is a part of the Mogul balloon train

So you could say this proves it was something terrestrial and very likely to be a Mogul Balloon (which despite it's rudimentary low-tech was actually top secret at the time). However because there is no documented proof of which Mogul balloon it was and the military having to change their story a number of times then the debate will rumble on and probably never be conclusively proven. It will become like who was Jack the Ripper.

edit on 6/8/17 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

(tidy up long quote)

Not actually been played on UK Television unfortunately, non the less I used a website known as alluc which has all 6 of the episodes, a lot of adds on the site however so just close them off accordingly and don't fall for any 'downloads' , I really do recommend watching a few of the episodes, each of them are really good, especially the one on Area 52

You know your stuff on this subject, massive thumbs up (y) After reading your post, it could very well have been a weather balloon, but this information isn't released as much as the 'UFO' is. You have changed my mind on a lot of things and perhaps we really haven't been visited but who knows.
edit on 6/8/17 by ThatsAUfo because: tidy up

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If Governments all over the world have the knowledge of Aliens; Why would opposing governments all band together to keep the secret under wraps?

I bet if Russia actually had proof of an Alien existence or cover up by the US then they'd release it

idk it's the one sticking point that gets me

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The more research you do, the more diverse to picture becomes. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

As for the the truth, do your home work and keep your head up as deception has been around for a while. More so with with things of a military or competitive advantage.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Millons or reasons to go back! Every other major power is trying to get there, billions of dollars in mining H3 etc. Also best way to get to Mars is to have a refuelling place in space, moon colony would be a good bet.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That path has been found a coverup many times also, even the military changed there story again at the last hearing a quite few years ago, but funny all these years later they will not release the real story as its still too secret? Our technology now is way past kites and wether balloons with radar dishes on them.

Still can't believe that they shut down a base and area for days, and secretly shipped bits of balloon and kite to protected installations all over the country, does not add up.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: myss427

Still can't believe that they shut down a base and area for days, and secretly shipped bits of balloon and kite to protected installations all over the country, does not add up.

According to the FBI Teletype dated 8th July 1947, quoting Major Curtan, states it was a balloon and flown straight to Wright Field.

TELETYPE
FBI DALLAS
7-8-47 6-17 PM
DIRECTOR AND SAC, CINCINNATI

URGENT

FLYING DISC, INFORMATION CONCERNING. [CENSORED], HEADQUARTERS EIGHTH
AIR FORCE, TELEPHONICALLY ADVISED THIS OFFICE THAT AN OBJECT
PURPORTING TO BE A FLYING DISC WAS RE COVERED NEAR ROSWELL, NEW
MEXICO, THIS DATE. THE DISC IS HEXAGONAL IN SHAPE AND WAS SUSPENDED
FROM A BALLOON BY CABLE, WHICH BALLOON WAS APPROXIMATELY TWENTY FEET
IN DIAMETER. [CENSORED] FURTHER ADVISED THAT THE OBJECT FOUND
RESEMBLES A HIGH ALTITUDE WEATHER BALLOON WITH A RADAR REFLECTOR, BUT
THAT TELEPHONIC CONVERSATION BETWEEN THEIR OFFICE AND WRIGHT FIELD
HAD NOT BORNE OUT THIS BELIEF. DISC AND BALLOON BEING TRANSPORTED TO
WRIGHT FIELD BY SPECIAL PLANE FOR EXAMINATION.

INFORMATION PROVIDED THIS OFFICE BECAUSE OF NATIONAL INTEREST IN CASE
AND FACT THAT NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMPANY, ASSOCIATED PRESS AND
OTHERS ATTEMPTING TO BREAK STORY OF LOCATION OF DISC TODAY. [CENSORED]
ADVISED WOULD REQUEST WRIGHT FIELD TO ADVISE CINCINNATI OFFICE RESULTS
OF EXAMINATION.

NO FURTHER INVESTIGATION BEING CONDUCTED.

END

Source : FBI 1947 Teletype regarding Roswell

Of course we can accuse the FBI of being part of the conspiracy and cover up. But that would imply they predicted the Freedom of Information act some two decades in the future. Or maybe Major Curtan was behind the cover-up and decide to keep the FBI out of the loop? Because at present there is no documented proof that it was a Mogul balloon that crashed to Earth near Roswell. Those factoids or lack of them keep cropping up to keep everyone happy in their own belief systems.

So like I said earlier make of Roswell whatever you want to.

edit on 7/8/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
If Governments all over the world have the knowledge of Aliens; Why would opposing governments all band together to keep the secret under wraps?

I bet if Russia actually had proof of an Alien existence or cover up by the US then they'd release it

idk it's the one sticking point that gets me

I hear you. I have often wondered that. What I came up with was that most countries with the means to devote resources to UFOs keep it secret for the same reasons the US would. So Russia, for example, doesnt say anything because they have their own UFO secrets.

Then I also dont think every country has the same info. Particularly as it may pertain to possible crash retrievals and contacts and such.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join