It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kelly keeps Trump twitter on positive messages.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hmm. I seem to notice a lack of negative messages and personal attacks on Trump twitter. Seems to be working. And I applaud it. It's about time someone teaches some basic manners to this man child. Better late than never.

Minutes after the clock struck 6 a.m. ET on Friday, President Donald Trump was up and tweeting. But he wasn't voicing displeasure with his own party, the Russia probe or 2016 campaign rival Hillary Clinton.

Instead, he had an economic message: "Toyota & Mazda to build a new $1.6B plant here in the U.S.A. and create 4K new American jobs. A great investment in American manufacturing!" he wrote.

"Consumer confidence is at a 16 year high....and for good reason. Much more regulation 'busting' to come. Working hard on tax cuts & reform!" he added minutes later.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 4-8-2017 by allsee4eye because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Does he actually post his own tweets?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Kelly must have a shock collar around Trumps neck. Zaps Trump every time he has the urge to tweet. The Don must be going through withdrawal by now.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

ye

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Why are you changing your narative? Me thinks he is shutting up cause he knows he has shot himself in the a few too many times and now the heat is on. a reply to: allsee4eye

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: durp

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: derp

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Kelly must have a shock collar around Trumps neck. Zaps Trump every time he has the urge to tweet. The Don must be going through withdrawal by now.

HAHA......Something like this......

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It started on General Kelly's first day as Chief of Staff. A strange Tweet from the President at about 6pm.

"Today was a great day at the White House!"

Kelly had fired Anthony Scaramucci 7 hours earlier.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
"Policy announcements" via Twitter (i.e. No more Sex Changers in the military) will stop soon, according to:
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Which is good. He shouldn't be tweeting dumb isht. He's not going to stop tweeting, but he needs to realize he's president now, and can't tweet off random fire thoughts for a few years.

Or if he's going to, make sure there are a few good policy tweets in between the random rants.

Congress being a cluster fudge does not help him, they are actually doing a good job of holding him up. So is the media.

Trump actually has good goals and plans, how about we let him enact them like we do with most presidents?

edit on 5-8-2017 by Vector99 because: Dammit, I replied to one of "this guys" thread. Best way to stop his threads are to not reply, therefore I am replying by editing and not adding another reply

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
OMG you have me rolling with that. Let's just hope Trump doesn't get the button back
a reply to: windword

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: s

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
He's not making America great.
He's making America the laughing stock of the world.
But he's doing a fine job at that :-)

top topics

join