It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Says Hillary Lost So She Shouldn’t Be Investigated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Specifically what was she properly investigated for?
edit on 31-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AMPTAH

So why investigate murder?

The victim is already dead, so no amount of investigation will bring them back.

Who did Hillary murder?

Didn't say Hillary did. Just equating crimes and investigations.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
Here is the ABC story in question, and here are its first two paragraphs.

Democrat Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to President Donald Trump, but some Republicans in Congress are intensifying their calls to investigate her and other Obama administration officials.

As investigations into Russian meddling and possible links to Trump's campaign have escalated on both sides of the Capitol, some Republicans argue that the investigations should have a greater focus on Democrats.

Does that say that ABC thinks Clinton should not be investigated? It doesn't look like it to me.

So my opinion is that this thread is based on a blog entry by someone who (a) can't properly comprehend what he has read; (b) doesn't know what he's on about; (c) is trolling for clicks; or (d) some combination of all three.

Democrat Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to President Donald Trump, but some Republicans in Congress are intensifying their calls to investigate her and other Obama administration officials.

Reread. The highlighted words are unnecessary. The statement would stand without them.
The first keys for you of exactly the OP . And proof of political bias.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
But Hillary didn't INTEND to lose the election.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes and yes.

Clinton is an establishment clown who says and does anything that will earn her a paycheck. I'm glad she wasn't elected president but unfortunately Trump was the alternative and I don't think he's much better if at all.

Well I am surprised. I figured you to defend Hillary to the death.

hmpf.

I guess I can be wrong about people.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ABC News following orders.

ABC says because Hillary Clinton lost the election, she should not be investigated.

Right. Whatever she did, she did. But, she has no power now to continue to do. So, rather than waste money, time, and resources, investigating her, concentrate those resources on the "new criminals" who have the power to do things like that today and tomorrow, because that's what matters to the American people.

What do you think the Clinton Foundation is and was? It's a vehicle for the powerful you are alluding to to channel money and power and favors under the table cloaked in the guise of charity because for the left all that matters is that their intentions were good and a charity gives them that respectable air.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Who did Hillary murder?

The Clinton's are the only people who have a "body count" list of highly suspicious deaths all associated directly with dirt on the Clinton's. 33 people. No other politician has this phenomenon associated with them.
Three or four just since the election of Trump!
And Hillary herself has publicly displayed her willingness to have people killed by calling for their murder. "Can't we just drone him" when referring to Julian Assange.

Perhaps you think she was just joking even though Julian Assange is a proven direct threat to the Clinton empire? If it wasn't for Assange's platform to receive material from whistle blowers and leakers, The Clinton wrongdoings would have no other known threats against them except for those whom have already died under mysterious circumstances.

All of these things for any other person, or "nobody", Joe Blow, etc, would be far more than enough to have them vigorously investigated and in a unrelentless ongoing manner.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've lost my mind. Should I be guilty of sin?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They investigated already and found nothing.

END OF MESSAGE.

NO..she was found GUILTY, but Comey was under the influence of L.S.D.Lynch. He gave Hillary a pass, using her stupidity as the stay-out-of-jail card.
edit on 7/31/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Who did Hillary murder?

And Hillary herself has publicly displayed her willingness to have people killed by calling for their murder. "Can't we just drone him" when referring to Julian Assange.

"We came, we saw, he died *bwahahaha*"
~Hilary Clinton

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Who did Hillary murder?

"We came, we saw, he died *bwahahaha*"
~Hilary Clinton

I think her laugh is deeper than that isn't it? (Punctuated with coughs too.)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If someone on the upcoming investigative committee could work up the stomach and nerve to read Hillary's latest book, I bet some self-incriminating evidence can be found therein.

The book is entitled: Why'd It Happen To Me.. or something like that.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So it doesn't matter if she did or did not do anything illegal.

She lost an election, so there shouldn't be an investigation.

Only authoritarian leftists could come up with something so mind-numbingly stupid.

Yes. They would have us believe they should be able to endlessly attempt to impeach President Trump with no crime committed. While all the real damaging criminals go free to commit the next crime. forming crime syndicates to take over the United States.

Let's just roll over for them and let them train our 5 year old children to be tranny's or worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>>> Well, we know that the charges against Hillary must be real and not fake or ABC would be leading up an investigation.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Reread. The highlighted words are unnecessary. The statement would stand without them.
The first keys for you of exactly the OP . And proof of political bias.

OK, here's the statement without the words you've bolded.

"Hillary Clinton the 2016 election to President Donald Trump, in Congress are intensifying their calls to investigate her and other Obama administration officials."

Looks like gibberish to me.

All you've done is highlight some words and claim that they are proof of bias. I think you are trying to read far more into that sentence than is actually there, in order to prop up your faith in the accuracy of the blog post in the OP.

It's a news story, not The Bible Code, ffs.

I suppose it could have been written more like this:

Republicans in Congress are intensifying their calls to investigate Democrat Hillary Clinton and other Obama administration officials.

Which is a bit of a dull first par. But something tells me that this wouldn't satisfy you, either, because it doesn't mention the fact that Clinton lost the election!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

This predictable considering they are both on the same side, both have the same sponsers and masters.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Haha yah, like the Bushes, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bill and all the other cohorts, shes done her bit, they will let her go.

Just as soon as they think that yall have stop paying attention to the endless investigations process.

Edit: Overseas "Bliar" just had any prosecution of his 'Crimes against Humanity' blocked by judges, too...

People have got to realize these cretins will never knowingly arrest, charge and try any of their own, thats like expecting the Nazis to police themselves in their bid to conquer the world.

Even after an entire world war left 10s of millions dead and entire countries razed to the ground, in their war crimes trial at Nuremberg they pled "Nicht Shuldig", (not guilty), ever one of them.
edit on 1-8-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Lock her up!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

To be fair, those trials were a complete farce. The worst of the worst got jobs with Operation Paperclip.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join