It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new book - The Nephilim explains the pryamids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I ran across this article and thought it would generate some discussion here on this board. I have always held that a seperate five race existed on earth. This goes along with my theroy.

The Nephilim

"The book's author, Patrick Heron, says on his website that his is the only first in-depth book to throw light on the mysterious Nephilim and "to provide evidence of who built the pyramids of Egypt and Mexico and other great monuments of ancient history."

In the introduction of the hot-selling work, Heron delves into the history of the pyramids and other fascinating structures that have proven "astronomical significance" – facts that have been written about before.

In Heron's book, however, he goes to the questions of who built the structures, how they acquired such mathematical and astronomical knowledge, and what advanced technology was used in the construction. "

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The pyramids are no mystery... There is plenty of documentation to show who built them and when, and who for, etc. This documentation even includes lists of construction materials, timeframes, etc.

What IS mysterious, is who built the original Sphinx (before being recarved to resemble a pharoah) and who built the original step pyramid that the Great Pyramid was built upon...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
People just can't accept the truth sometimes.

The pyramids were built by the Egyptians by using bronze tools and dragging blocks. There are still stone miners in Cairo who use the same ways to get the limestone as did the ancient Egyptians except they use steel instead. It would only take about 30 - 40 years to build the pyramids at Gize with the methods they use, which to my knowledge is the time frame many archeologist think they were built in.

[edit on 2/8/2005 by hatchedcross]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross

The pyramids were built by the Egyptians by using bronze tools and dragging blocks. There are still stone miners in Cairo who use the same ways to get the rock as did the ancient Egyptians except they use steel instead. It would only take about 30 - 40 years to build the pyramids at Gize with the methods they use, which to my knowledge is the time frame many archeologist think they were built in.

How do you explain the carbon dating tests that show the Great Pyramid being twice as old as the history books say? I don't have a link now, but I'll find one if you require.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

How do you explain the carbon dating tests that show the Great Pyramid being twice as old as the history books say? I don't have a link now, but I'll find one if you require.

I'm sorry, but I think carbon-dating is a bunch of BS. A rock is a rock. They have been here as long as the earth has.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross

Originally posted by Dr Love

I'm sorry, but I think carbon-dating is a bunch of BS. A rock is a rock. They have been here as long as the earth has.

OK, that's good enough for me.

I'm glad I didn't have to hunt down that link 'cause I really have to go drop the kids off at the pool.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
How long have Sitchin's books been out? This new book is very far from being the first, serious and in-depth book on the matter of the Nephilim and the pyramids, along with the many other aspects of aliens/gods in mankind's past that Sitchin covers in almost anally retentive detail in his earth chronicles.

That being said, I've not read this to see the level of detail or accuracy involved, so maybe it'll be an interesting read.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think all the pyramid mysteries lie in the mathematical design. Coincidence or not the Egyptians applied the Fibonacci and Golden Ratio into thier designs. Its certainly obvious that the Egyptians were geometry masters, as well is South Americans since they designed a few pyramids using similar techniques.

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Best stuff I read about the pyramids is in the Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life books, there's two of them, I think the first one has most of the Great pyramid info. in it.

Best because it explains the Earth measure and geometry, and links it to the golden mean - tells of a large well-like structure from which a golden mean spiral can be traced out of (plan-view of course) and that links up with the whole Giza complex.

Tells about the 'pit' under the great pyramid, and the unique acoustics that make up it's interior constructs.

\ ^ /

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok i dont really know too much about the nephilim and pyramids but i do know that the nephilim were a seperate race from humans. there was also another race of "angels" that came from who knows where, they just showed up and started mating with humans to make homo sapien sapiens

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by countbrakula23
Ok i dont really know too much about the nephilim and pyramids but i do know that the nephilim were a seperate race from humans. there was also another race of "angels" that came from who knows where, they just showed up and started mating with humans to make homo sapien sapiens

Sounds to me you know alot.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Could you explain this in a little more detail or provide a link to where you got this information? Carbon dating basically involves comparing the ratio of Carbon-12 to Carbon-14 in ORGANIC matter. To the best of my knowledge it wouldn't be possible to perform this test on anything the great pyramid was constructed of.

While 'alternative' ideas regarding ancient civiizations are always interesting to entertain, ideas need a certain amount of physical evidence to back them up. Like them or not, the egyptian histories HAVE the evidence to back them up.

I'm not saying that alternatice ideas should never be considered, just that when doing so, there is a little principle known as Occam's Razor that can be your friend

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Khufu did not build them, he repaired them, meaning they were old enough in that time period to be in need of repair, but this has been done to death here already.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
I ran across this article and thought it would generate some discussion here on this board. I have always held that a seperate five race existed on earth. This goes along with my theroy.

The Nephilim

"The book's author, Patrick Heron, says on his website that his is the only first in-depth book to throw light on the mysterious Nephilim and "to provide evidence of who built the pyramids of Egypt and Mexico and other great monuments of ancient history."

In the introduction of the hot-selling work, Heron delves into the history of the pyramids and other fascinating structures that have proven "astronomical significance" – facts that have been written about before.

In Heron's book, however, he goes to the questions of who built the structures, how they acquired such mathematical and astronomical knowledge, and what advanced technology was used in the construction. "

Hey, jrsdls,

That book is just a repring of every single thing from Zecharia Sitchin's books LOL!

his is the only first in-depth book to throw light on the mysterious Nephilim and "to provide evidence of who built the pyramids of Egypt and Mexico and other great monuments of ancient history."

That blows! Just one big monster lie. Heron is one big liar. He's no where near the first with this info! Sitchen already did it decades ago. LOL! And Sitchen even released his newest book last year 2004 "The Lost Book of Enki" I think it's called.

Heron says, were the Nephilim, Hebrew for giants,

Nope, Sitchen goes into more detail. Nephilim means "those who from heaven came down" or "those who from heaven fell" or "the fallen ones"

Perhaps the most famous biblical Nephilim was Goliath, the man who stood over 13 feet tall and was slain by shepherd boy David.

More junk by this guy Heron. King Og is the most famous one. He stood roughly between 17 feet tall. And one of the wierdest things about the Bible is that it says David was NOT the one who killed Goliath. It says 3 different people killed Goliath.

Know what? EVERY word at that link... substitute the name "Heron" with Zecharia Sitchin, and it's EXACTLY what's at Sitchen's site, in his books! Is as if this guy Heron is trying to make money copying everything Sitchen wrote. Why don't I take the book "I. Robot", change the cover, erase the name of the author, put my name instead, and re-name it "Me, Robot" and call it a new book, eh?

jrsdls, if you're really intrested in the Nephilim, go to any major bookstore (Barnes and Noble, Strand, Collesieum, whatever) and read trhe books by:

Zecharia Sitchin
The 12 Planet
The Stairway to Heaven (you can skip reading this one. It's not as important as the others.)
The Wars of Gods and Men
The Lost Realms
When Time Began
The Cosmic Code

Genesis Revisited
Lost Book of Enki

[edit on 14-2-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Carbon dating works on any substance that contains carbon, (by definition an organic compound). it works by measuring the ration of carbon 12 to carbon 14 and working back. because carbon 14 has a measurable half life dating can be achieved to a 2-300 yr accuracy. Carbon dating has also been calibrated to take into effect natural disasters etc which increased measured carbon on the atmosphere at certain periods in the past.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Whoa.....countbrakula23...your avatar, I think it's your avatar, is making hte whole page scroll over.....it's huge!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The pyramids are no mystery... There is plenty of documentation to show who built them and when, and who for, etc. This documentation even includes lists of construction materials, timeframes, etc.

What IS mysterious, is who built the original Sphinx (before being recarved to resemble a pharoah) and who built the original step pyramid that the Great Pyramid was built upon...

The pyramids were built by the Egyptians by using bronze tools and dragging blocks. There are still stone miners in Cairo who use the same ways to get the limestone as did the ancient Egyptians except they use steel instead. It would only take about 30 - 40 years to build the pyramids at Gize with the methods they use, which to my knowledge is the time frame many archeologist think they were built in.

[edit on 2/8/2005 by hatchedcross]

Now this is very interesting news to me. I have seen dozens of engineers, etc. attempt to outline a feasible plan to reproduce an exact copy of the great pyramid...........and all failed.
Gazrok and hatchedcross, please reveal the sources of this great news. I have read so many books on the unique features and extremely precise angles, perfect joints, dead straight lines and exact compass alignments, hundreds of times more precise than the average modern building, and have been searching for 20 years for the very information you both have found. Please post as many links, etc. as you can, I am anxious to see the genius' solution to this centuries old puzzle.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I might as well settle this right here and now. I built them. End of argument.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
On The History the Channel, right now, (mtn time), a show relating to all this.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
BlackGuard I've read it on a few websites a year or so ago, but I ccouldn't tell you what ones because I don't remember.

I can tell you to watch a show that comes on the History Channel. Its called Digging for the truth. The host along with Dr. Zahi Hawass went to the highest chamber in the largest pyramid at Giza and it showed heiroglyphics of the workers signatures who built it. The host also took a small mirror and put it into a crack and seen another signature on on top of a block that couldn't have been put there except before the block was put into place. There were also lines to where the blocks should've been cut and weren't. Tell me that an extremely advanced civilization that people say have to have built would leave stuff like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join