It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIOMAGENICS

page: 1

join
share:
DJJ

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i had this dream about 6months ago when a word popped into my head and remembered it ,the word being the subject.
now i have tryed to find the meaning of it but nothing comes up,could anyone enlighten me please.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Would that be bio magnetics?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well scientists have managed to make Plastic magnetic. I know thats not what you're looking for, but I see of really no way to make Biological Matter Magnetic, nor could I see a good reason to do such a thing either. Interesting concept though, I wonder if it's possible...

DJJ

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
thanx for reply i`m truly none the wiser.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
magnetics arrrgghhh this is the one subject that is competely daunting to me, i just can not wrap my head around how magnetics directly influence certain materials and other are not. they seem to be becoming quite popular in modern scientific endevours, lots of magnetic applications are on the horizon. as for biomagnetics, when you think of the earth, sun, can create magnetic forces, so why not biological entities? how to create a magnetic field, i have no clue.

a most fascinating article i read in scientific america recently described a method of holding pure matter in place, levitaing molucules in mid air with magnets. the specifics however are evading me.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJJ
thanx for reply i`m truly none the wiser.

I don't know how you could expect to BE wiser by getting a definition to a madeup word.... that you had in a dream.

Far better to be totally irrubilent to the situation than to expect a real answer.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Could it be Biological magic genetics?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Bio Magnetics are in my opinion supposed to help facilitate your bodys natural healing process although thats only what i've read.

Sorry for speling

This is a site i ran across on dna activation and magnetics
www.sunhealer.com...

This site is another indebt review on magnatics and effects on the body
www.asunam.com...

I am intrigued by this topic so will try to get more links.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i'm pretty facinated by biomagnetics as well. and though this might seem crazy, i'm sure that the moon and biotides have a lot to do with them. (which is why people act a little crazy during the full moon)

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
you actually have a very weak electromagnetic field surrounding you, its just too weak to notice.

top topics

join