It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning for unknown reasons.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i guess i had made a post on a thread called "Browser Hijack add". and i received a warning for something. i went back to that post to see what it was i had done that might have offended someone but i cant find my post. can a mod please send me a private message tell me what it was i did that was bad cause i have no clue. you didn't say what it was i posted that was bad here and i don't recall what it was i had put there.
edit on Sat Jul 29 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: luke1212

Ya I think the message you get should have your post inside it so you can reflect on where you went wrong. Mistakes need not be mistakes just so long as we grow from them.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

yeah, i don't want to run into it again.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

it happens from time to time. If the thread was trashed, you likely violated a rule in the T&C. From the sound of the title, maybe it was related to browser vulnerabilities? If the post alluded to malicious software vulnerability exploits or something, it could have been that.

Its not a big deal, just behave for a few days and it will lapse. I got one yesterday for being a bit too "extremist" in my views. That was my bad, but I was really upset at a particular Senator, his hypocrisy just pissed me off too hard.

You could always just PM the mod who sent you the warning.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You can reply to the PM in your inbox regarding the warning and a mod will reply and explain what and why action was taken.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When it happens just think of it as surprise sex.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

As has been posted, ask the moderator in question, they'll let you know what it was. Make sure when you do ask that you use as many expletives and vulgarities as possible, I found that this is the only sufficient means of motivation to get a timely reply.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

don't you think he should buy them a drink first at least? I mean, they just met

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You need to contact the staff member who removed the post.
Send them a note, and I am sure they can let you know the next time they are online.

Due to privacy issues, we cannot discuss the post in a public thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2017 by InsaneIthorian because: (no reason given)

top topics

join